Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Moment Troops Stormed Kidnappers' Den In Imo State, Uncover Roasted Corpses. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Troops Stormed Kidnappers' Den In Imo State, Uncover Roasted Corpses. (1026 Views)

Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Troops Stormed Kidnappers' Den In Imo State, Uncover Roasted Corpses. by king6869: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Moment Troops Stormed Kidnappers' Den In Imo State, Uncover Roasted Corpses. by Areola14(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Forget... That land is nothing to write about... This news has reaffirm that ibos best meat is human beings.... It's their culture and way of life, cannibalism! A corper ones said that, while serving in Anambra State, every Wednesdays, Friday's and Saturday is always occupied with burials and wake keeping... Any parties around is burials and worst of it they are youths... Wednesday, Friday's and Saturday... You see traffic of beautiful cars and ambulance, they can spend millons on casket, undertakers displaying... He said people in the village are used to it, it got to an extent, he always dreams of attending burials and eating... He had to redeployed to another region in the country... That is the results when you put money above morals and values...�������

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Troops Stormed Kidnappers' Den In Imo State, Uncover Roasted Corpses. by TheTourist: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Imo state again.
Re: Moment Troops Stormed Kidnappers' Den In Imo State, Uncover Roasted Corpses. by Abdul05: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Areola14:
Forget... That land is nothing to write about... This news has reaffirm that ibos best meat is human beings.... It's their culture and way of life, cannibalism! A corper ones said that, while serving in Anambra State, every Wednesdays, Friday's and Saturday is always occupied with burials and wake keeping... Any parties around his burials and worst of it they are youths... Wednesday, Friday's and Saturday... You see traffic of beautiful cars and ambulance, they can spend millons on casket, undertakers displaying... He said people in the village are used to it, it got to an extent, he always dreams of attending burials and eating... He had to redeployed to another region in the country... That is the results when you put money above morals and values...�������
I too once served there but not in Anambra but in imo state..I noticed that lots of their youths were unemployed and mad people were too many on their streets.. well l can't talk much l wish the best for the region...

1 Like

Re: Moment Troops Stormed Kidnappers' Den In Imo State, Uncover Roasted Corpses. by hurryup123(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abdul05:
I too once served there but not in Anambra but in imo state..I noticed that lots of their youths were unemployed and mad people were too many on their streets.. well l can't talk much l wish the best for the region...
you sound so dull and irritating.
According to you name Abdul =Dullard
Re: Moment Troops Stormed Kidnappers' Den In Imo State, Uncover Roasted Corpses. by NewsForYou: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
hurryup123:
you sound so dull and irritating.
According to you name Abdul =Dullard
Must you insult other people? Why not just make your own comment and leave?
Re: Moment Troops Stormed Kidnappers' Den In Imo State, Uncover Roasted Corpses. by 857morolake: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
sad
Re: Moment Troops Stormed Kidnappers' Den In Imo State, Uncover Roasted Corpses. by Blackman7: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
They won't comment.

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Rapes Female Suspect In Custody / We Dress Like Road Beggars So That People Won't Know That We Are Armed Robbers / Main Chick Fights Dirty With Side Chick At Public Parking Lot (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.