Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block (3961 Views)

Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. / Deep Freezer Prices In Nigeria [2019] / Few Months Used Chilling Fridge With Freezer For Sale @ 18k SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by Sicilyjoe: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hello house how long / hours will it take a freezer compartment of a fridge to block an items inside it like sachets water becos the one I have since 7.am to now the water is yet to block but is very cold
Re: How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by remi4ever(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
Hello house how long / hours will it take a freezer compartment of a fridge to block an items inside it like sachets water becos the one I have since 7.am to now the water is yet to block but is very cold

block
Freeze...

It depends on your freezer, the brand, the voltage, is your freezer connected to a voltage regulator?

My haier thermocool fridge [freezer compartment] freezes a sachet water in less than an hour.
Re: How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by Sicilyjoe: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
remi4ever:

block
Freeze...

It depends on your freezer, the brand, the voltage, is your freezer connected to a voltage regulator?

My haier thermocool fridge [freezer compartment] freezes a sachet water in less than a hour.

No is not connected to stablizer, will stablizer help it to freeze faster than without it ?
Re: How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by remi4ever(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

No is not connected to stablizer, will stablizer help it to freeze faster than without it ?
Yes. And it's also risky to plug your fridge directly to the mains without a voltage regulator.
Re: How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by Sicilyjoe: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
remi4ever:

Yes. And it's also risky to plug your fridge directly to the mains without a voltage regulator.

Ok thanks I will get a regulator , the fridge is small one just about 98litres I hope 1000 voltage will be ok for it ?
Re: How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by remi4ever(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

Ok thanks I will get a regulator , the fridge is small one just about 98litres I hope 1000 voltage will be ok for it ?

Yes, I also use a 1000WATT. What's the brand of your fridge??
Re: How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by kudos4u(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
Same thing has happened to me before, so I will advise you to get a stabilizer and most importantly fix a fan to the compressor.Thank me later
Re: How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by gbengaoyeladun(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
My own freezer compartment use to cold on time but that fridge part don't use to cold on time
Re: How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by Shellsploit: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
My useless haier themocool, na to sit down beside am once you put anything bottle or sachet water inside. E go just freeze up in no time.

I guess most people dont follow the procedure of allowing your fridge/freezer run empty with room temperature for the first time. Some of us will just buy a new freezer and stock it up with drinks and expecting the freezer work to optimal performance

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by Sicilyjoe: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
remi4ever:

Yes, I also use a 1000WATT. What's the brand of your fridge??

Royal crown although I bought it second hand
Re: How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by Sicilyjoe: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Shellsploit:
My useless haier themocool, na to sit down beside am once you put anything bottle or sachet water inside. E go just freeze up in no time.

I guess most people dont follow the procedure of allowing your fridge/freezer run empty with room temperature for the first time. Some of us will just buy a new freezer and stock it up with drinks and expecting the freezer work to optimal performance

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol why u dey call am useless, I thought there is setting to make it not freeze to much
Re: How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by Innoxxacs: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mine takes 3hours or less
Re: How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by Shellsploit: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

Lol why u dey call am useless, I thought there is setting to make it not freeze to much

Useless in the sense that it over freezes even after adjusting the knob for temperature control to its minimum grin
Re: How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by Sicilyjoe: 12:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Shellsploit:

Useless in the sense that it over freezes even after adjusting the knob for temperature control to its minimum grin

Yeah I understand, I once used that kind of freezer standing one, u mistakenly put apples, banana or tomatoes and u forgot to bring it out on time just forget about it because it will spoil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Will It Took A Freezer To Block by sofiscatedmoron: 12:48am On Dec 20, 2021
It depends on your fridge type and efficiency,
Mine will block/freeze your water in 1hour

(1) (Reply)

Spectacular Core I5 Sony Vaio @155k. / ✈✳✅2016 Gold Edition Hp Pavilion 15inch Touchscreen Core I5 2tb Hdd 8gb For 165k / Samsung Galaxy S3, S2, Nokia C7,tecno N3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.