Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Be Honest And Pay Back As Promised, It Very Important! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Honest And Pay Back As Promised, It Very Important! (195 Views)

Buy Smartphones Of Your Choice And Pay Later – Easybuy Mobile Device Financing / TSTV: Read, If You're Still Hoping On Them To Deliver As Promised... / Npc, Niger State: Fail To Pay Me For The Job Done As Promised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest And Pay Back As Promised, It Very Important! by BabaIbo: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Last year, when I was finalizing plans on starting my business and I noticed I have touched my capital during my spending on the premise, she gave me a large some of money and told me she lend me for a year, that I should pay back after a year with no interest.

It has been over a year and my business has grown but removing that amount this period will affect me somehow, but I summoned the courage and approach her this money.

Long story short.
So today, she told me "I dash you," at first I was speechless, I couldn't believe it.

That was the conversation between me and my aunt today.

Please do endeavour to pay people what you owe OR borrow from them, because this will motivate them in helping others and helping you in case of next time.

cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please give it more attention to inspire people to keep to their words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Honest And Pay Back As Promised, It Very Important! by BabaIbo: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
I'm very happy right now.
Re: Be Honest And Pay Back As Promised, It Very Important! by PencilBox: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Please help me

I am in need of financial help to fill my gas and buy some foodstuff.
I'm a serving corper in Anambra state

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Newspaper Headlines 01/01/2022. / Olaiya Flyover: Journalist Advises Osun Govt On Navigation Signs / Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.