Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,678 members, 7,837,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Don't Want To Commit Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don't Want To Commit Suicide (957 Views)

A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by RedMac: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Good evening naira landers... Most often times I read about people who go ahead to commit suicide, many people here will comment that, if u have a problem why not share it with someone...

In my own case I have shared my problems to alot of people offline and they don't seem to understand how depressed and frustrated I am with life now...

I don't know if taking my own life is the next option now, but I feel I should still come out here to cry for help...

I finished my nysc in 2019 just before covid hit us hard... Till now life has been meaningless with no clear direction of what my future looks like... I don't see myself as a lazy man, and I don't want to bow to the pressure of going into crime... Cos the end result is always full of regret... In few days I will be 31 and I have no job, no thing to show for as a man... I feel my life has all but ended, I just don't know why I feel this way, I have searched go job but none is forth coming, 2022 will soon be here and if I don't start something, I will end up not achieving anything again...

I am pleading for those who have connections to please help me get a job, I believe that would ease my frustrations and depression to a great extent...

The thought of me seeing myself as a failure at 31 makes me feel like comiting suicide...
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by Odetokun3(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Don’t think suicide. Think solution pls
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by SportsHD: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is a phase. It's going to pass. Trust me, life no balance. Your case is small to what some other people are passing through.

Keep your head up. Better days ahead. And, there are one or two couple thousands of online business one can indulge in. You need to research, that's what your phone is for.

I wish you get a nice paying job though. Or, a nice online gig.

In terms of handwork, what are you good at? It can be physical handiwork or online work, what are you good at?
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by SportsHD: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by Kdon2: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
RedMac:
Good evening naira landers... Most often times I read about people who go ahead to commit suicide, many people here will comment that, if u have a problem why not share it with someone...

In my own case I have shared my problems to alot of people offline and they don't seem to understand how depressed and frustrated I am with life now...

I don't know if taking my own life is the next option now, but I feel I should still come out here to cry for help...

I finished my nysc in 2019 just before covid hit us hard... Till now life has been meaningless with no clear direction of what my future looks like... I don't see myself as a lazy man, and I don't want to bow to the pressure of going into crime... Cos the end result is always full of regret... In few days I will be 31 and I have no job, no thing to show for as a man... I feel my life has all but ended, I just don't know why I feel this way, I have searched go job but none is forth coming, 2022 will soon be here and if I don't start something, I will end up not achieving anything again...

I am pleading for those who have connections to please help me get a job, I believe that would ease my frustrations and depression to a great extent...

The thought of me seeing myself as a failure at 31 makes me feel like comiting suicide...

The number of people that will commit suicide in 2022 will triple what has ever been seen.
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by RedMac: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Odetokun3:
Don’t think suicide. Think solution pls

Getting a job... No matter how little the pay is, is just the solution I can think of now...

I just want go be working with my hands and not sit idle all day

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by Odetokun3(m): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
RedMac:

Getting a job... No matter how little the pay is, is just the solution I can think of now...

Then take it easy and don’t see suicide as an alternative. What can you do?
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by Emmajn1: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
start with any available small job u c then continue to look for a better one. As long as u are alive, you are not a failure but when u give up and kill yourself, then you are the greatest failure
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by RedMac: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Odetokun3:

Then take it easy and don’t see suicide as an alternative. What can you do?

Am trying to get myself skilled up in ui ux design... But the fear of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is my biggest challenge now, where I live I feel too relaxed, and I don't see myself getting to that level if I don't move, I can only move when I get a job... Any kind of job
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by Odetokun3(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
RedMac:

Am trying to get myself skilled up in ui ux design... But the fear of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is my biggest challenge now, where I live I feel too relaxed, and I don't see myself getting to that level if I don't move, I can only move when I get a job... Any kind of job

Location?
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by Realday: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Enipe?
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by RedMac: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Odetokun3:

Location?

Am currently in Delta state... But am open to relocating to any part of the country sir
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by Charbriq2022: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kindly send me your CV at jbcharcoalbriquettes@gmail.com, make sure there is a way to contact you, let's see if we can work together.
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by RedMac: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Charbriq2022:
Kindly send me your CV at jbcharcoalbriquettes@gmail.com, make sure there is a way to contact you, let's see if we can work together.

Ok sir I will do that now
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by Savaqe1991(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
[b][/b]
Interesting!!! Someone just got himself a job. Thats how miracle works at times
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by TPound(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2021
SportsHD:
This is a phase. It's going to pass. Trust me, life no balance. Your case is small to what some other people are passing through.

Keep your head up. Better days ahead. And, there are one or two couple thousands of online business one can indulge in. You need to research, that's what your phone is for.

I wish you get a nice paying job though. Or, a nice online gig.

In terms of handwork, what are you good at? It can be physical handiwork or online work, what are you good at?

Can you WhatsApp me on the number in my signature?
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by BlackfireX: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
You are looking for jobs that are not there...

I could tell you some jobs you could learn... and it is even you that will be running away for calls and jobs

The question is are you ready... humble...put God before everything...
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by moyosoreoluwa44: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
sad
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by FuckDModz: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
At 31 you're depressed because of lack of a job...

Is it that people don't learn anything from history?

If you're indeed not lazy, you will get your breakthrough.

However, suicide is a valid option. There's no place for weak men on earth, you could go the way of bobrisky if you're tired of being a man.
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by Freelane33(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Don’t be like this guy .

Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by afolabi592: 4:08am On Dec 21, 2021
sad
Re: I Don't Want To Commit Suicide by gulfer: 4:45am On Dec 21, 2021
RedMac:

Go to a security firm like halogen, they have graduate cadre there and you can be employed, trained and posted to a well paying multinational location when the space is available. In the meantime, they can send you to any of their locations where you can earn minimum wage. I don't know the state you live in sha cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Weird Things Caught On Security & Cctv Cameras Footage (part 2) / Boostcard.ng Data Resellers Scam / How Osun Monarch Raped Me –ex-corps Member Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.