Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Barrack Obara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barrack Obara (2448 Views)

President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / 25 Soldiers Wed In Army Barrack / Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barrack Obara by redsun(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2007
What reason will a black person have not to support Barrack Obara in the presidetial race for the white house,he doesn't have to win,but it is a motivational point,a common point for a new beginning of people with common identity and interest for a great future for humanity,not antagonistic but comprehensive.Black problem is universal.
Re: Barrack Obara by MsEbz(f): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2007
I'm not giving my vote to someone just because he's part black, that'd be a waste of my vote.
Re: Barrack Obara by egin(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2007
MsEbz:

I'm not giving my vote to someone just because he's part black, that'd be a waste of my vote.

Voting for a candidate is not a matter of wasting your vote but believing in the candidate's ability to address issues you think might improve your life. You dont always have to vote for the popular candidate so as not to waste your vote.
Re: Barrack Obara by MILITIA(f): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2007
egin:

Voting for a candidate is not a matter of wasting your vote but believing in the candidate's ability to address issues you think might improve your life. You don't always have to vote for the popular candidate so as not to waste your vote.

America is becoming a difficult place to govern with too many interest groups.  All these candidates do is talk and promise this and that.  When they get into office after being elected--it becomes a different story.  Most cannot get things done because the matters arising just sit in the lower and upper houses.  See this Iraq mess for example, Democrats barely control both houses so they cannot favorably get the votes necessary to bring the troops home like the Americans want.  In other cases the president vetos what ever comes to his table if he does not like it.   

So, voting for the candidate of your choice because he or she can do the job is desirable, but getting things done is another problem because of the other arms of government. In athe final anaysis, you will vote for the best candidate of your choice and hope for the best!!!!!
Re: Barrack Obara by denex: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2007
Vote for Republicans they always stand by their word. They say what they mean and do what they say.

Republicans have a backbone and prove that America is not all talk. Under the Republicans, the stock market in America has risen and risen, I hear the unemployment rates have dropped, the US has won two wars. Things are going good.

I believe the Republicans should be given the opportunity to continue what they have been doing.

I fear that the war against terror will not be taken seriously by the democrats. They are cowards. Be it Obama, Clinton, Howard or Bidden. They are all spineless.
Re: Barrack Obara by MILITIA(f): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2007
denex:

Vote for Republicans they always stand by their word. They say what they mean and do what they say.

Republicans have a backbone and prove that America is not all talk. Under the Republicans, the stock market in America has risen and risen, I hear the unemployment rates have dropped, the US has won two wars. Things are going good.

I believe the Republicans should be given the opportunity to continue what they have been doing.

I fear that the war against terror will not be taken seriously by the democrats. They are cowards. Be it Obama, Clinton, Howard or Bidden. They are all spineless.

From Nigeria yonder abi? Or on DSTV? tongue
Re: Barrack Obara by denex: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2007
Vote for the great and powerful Elephant do away with the prancing donkey.
Re: Barrack Obara by MILITIA(f): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2007
'08 for the Elephant oh!!!! cool In fact I am going to re-register so I can vote 2ice!!!!! tongue
Re: Barrack Obara by denex: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2007
Correct! I believe you. Pressure must be mounted on Cheney to contest. If he can't contest, well there's always Jeb Bush very diligent and upright man. He'll do just fine.
Re: Barrack Obara by mazaje(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2007
Barack Obama is definately the man and people should vote for him.

Republicans have a backbone and prove that America is not all talk. Under the Republicans, the stock market in America has risen and risen, I hear the unemployment rates have dropped, the US has won two wars. Things are going good

Which wars? definately not the ones in Iraq and Afghanistan, besides George Bush is the best advertisment for the G.O.P(Republican party) because he is one of the most unpopular president the US has ever had with about 70% of the americans disapproving his  style of leadership, infact almost all americans dislike(hate) him. One of the best presidents of America in modern times is Bill Clinton who happens to be a Democrat.
Re: Barrack Obara by MILITIA(f): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2007
mazaje:

Barack Obama is definately the man and people should vote for him.

Which wars? definately not the ones in Iraq and Afghanistan, besides George Bush is the best advertisment for the G.O.P(Republican party) because he is one of the most unpopular president the US has ever had with about 70% of the americans disapproving his style of leadership, infact almost all americans dislike(hate) him. One of the best presidents of America in modern times is Bill Clinton who happens to be a Democrat.

Look well oh!!! cheesy It is denex you are replying oh!!!! shocked shocked I thought I was the only one who could fall for him!!! Another one bites the dust!!!!! Choose your words carefully!!!! grin
Re: Barrack Obara by denex: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2007
@mazaje

George Bush has done far more than any president would have done in that sort of situation. George Bush is the only president that was faced with a disastrous situation like 911 and Katrina. Clinton never faced any such troubles.

Anyway, if there is any mistake Bush made, Cheney is the only man that can correct it.
If there's anywhere Bush failed, Cheney would pass.
And if there is any place Bush stopped, Cheney will continue.

I wonder why Americans could not convince him to contest. He's the best man for the job since he was on the Bush team, he understands the workings of their policies. Only the one of Bush people can successfully carry on with what Bush has achieved so far.
Re: Barrack Obara by MILITIA(f): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2007
@denex!!!
Please I know you love my fatherland so much!!! But please choose another republican whose pacemaker will not fall out of his arse when he coughs!!! PLEASE abeg you!!!! shocked
Re: Barrack Obara by denex: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2007
@MILITIA

were you not here when people were considering Barrack for President? That Kenyan terrorist. You already know his full name: Barrack Hussein Osama.

Then Hillary Clinton that has already ruled using her husband as proxy, now she wants to go for third term in person.

For now I think Dick Cheney is the only capable hand. Except of course they want to throw in the wild card: Jeb Bush. The Bush continues part 4.
Re: Barrack Obara by MILITIA(f): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2007
denex:

@MILITIA

were you not here when people were considering Barrack for President? That Kenyan terrorist. You already know his full name: Barrack Hussein Osama.

Then Hillary Clinton that has already ruled using her husband as proxy, now she wants to go for third term in person.

For now I think Dick Cheney is the only capable hand. Except of course they want to throw in the wild card: Jeb Bush. The Bush continues part 4.

You are very funny indeed!!!! grin  Well, tell the Americans all this!!!  I am sure they will listen to you!!!!
Re: Barrack Obara by denex: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2007
I go print flyers then drop them from air planes Iraq style.

Dick Cheney for President or else.
Re: Barrack Obara by initiator(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2007
Kenyan terrorist?

Denex why are you so commited to talking TRASH?
Re: Barrack Obara by denex: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2007
@ initiator

everything will make sense to you later.

Abeg, am watching the daily show with John Stewart jare.

George Bush (2002):

we have killed or captured half of Al Qaedas top operatives.

George Bush (2003):
We have killed or captured more than two thirds of all top Al Qaeda operatives.

George Bush (2004):
We have killed or captured three fourths of all Al Qaeda operatives.

George Bush (2007):
Al Qaeda is more powerful and as real a threat now as it has ever been.
Re: Barrack Obara by doyin13(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2007
Hmmm,

I want Ron Paul to be President.
Re: Barrack Obara by Horus(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2007

The devil has Nubians classifying themselves as Democrats while they vote as Republicans. They want you to vote as a Democrat because the symbol of a Democrat so-called reflects the Nubian. The democratic symbol is a donkey. This is an animal that is obstinate, hard headed and stubborn. The Republican’s symbol is an elephant. His personality and lifestyle is opposite the donkey. The elephant is a stable minded thinker, a conservative and vegetarian. The bearer of the Republican symbol is smart because he knows that in the U.S. there is only one party and that is the Republican Party. It is obvious to anyone who has an ear to hear and eyes to see that each time you say the “Pledge Of Allegiance,” you say “. . . and to the republic, for which it stands, one nation under God, ” Yet most Nubians are Democrats and not Republicans. They are definitely under the SPELL OF LEVIATHAN.
The Republican and the Democratic parties are ran by the same people and are funded by the same money. All the conflicts of both sides are financed with the same money, there is no difference, no separate parties, just one the Republican. They are one in the same. We can’t depend on false leaders. The so-called leaders of the countries are really here to mislead you. They want to lead you on a path of destruction, these principalities in high places have their own plans and contrary to what you might think, it does not include you.
Re: Barrack Obara by doyin13(m): 12:13am On Jul 29, 2007
@Horus

Hope u are not one of those black power ppl who see conspiracies in everything?
Re: Barrack Obara by redsun(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2007
George bush is a supremacist cowboy who thinks he is alexander the great in the 21st century world where man should be aiming for ultimate peace for all.Sometimes i wonder what the word civilize means,cruelty and greed.Look at what happened at New Orlean,it is unimaginable for a first world,just because they are blacks and poor.
Re: Barrack Obara by redsun(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2007
@militia,is that your photograph in your profile?that's interesting.Are you a nigerian american or a true born?
Re: Barrack Obara by denex: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2007
Dick Cheney for President,
Jeb Bush vice President.

By the way, the guy's pacemaker has been "serviced". Wearing a pacemaker doesn't mean there's something wrong with your heart. It simple shows you ability to take pre-emptive action. Such as may later be needed in IRAN.

Like I said before, Barrack Hussein Osama, is but a Kenyan Terrorist. Sorry, Barrack Hussein Obama.
Re: Barrack Obara by redsun(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2007
@denex,are you really serious?I thought you have a hint of wha gwan.
Re: Barrack Obara by denex: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2007
@redsun

don't mind me at all O! I'm just trying to encourage all those that have been claiming that JUDGE Bush is doing well.

Abi if somebody does well, is it not to put somebody that will continue where he stopped?

Let them vote Dick Cheney and Jeb Bush.
Re: Barrack Obara by redsun(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2007
@denex,i was beginning to wonder.Good over evil.
Re: Barrack Obara by MILITIA(f): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2007
redsun:

@militia,is that your photograph in your profile?that's interesting.Are you a nigerian american or a true born?

I am very proud to say I am a true born  and bred for the first 23 years of my life!!!! grin

@denex

You are doing a good job so far---no need to interrupt and ruin the thread!!! tongue So just -------observing!!!!
Re: Barrack Obara by denex: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2007
@MILITIA

I'm chatting with someone on messenger. Since yesterday O! The woman don nearly fall maga so I try to correct her but if something is not done to help that woman very soon, she go fall for another job. Abeg help me warn her sternly. You know say you harsh gan. She's in texas her ID is tammy_ks017 . When sweet T sef come, I'll let am know.
Re: Barrack Obara by Horus(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2007
All of the living presidents of the United States belong to The Bohemian Society .

If you blow up the shield on the dollar bill, you’ll see a little owl looking over at you (photo), This owl is symbolic of the Bohemian Society. A Bohemian is someone who does not live by the same morals and ethics as other people do. All of the living presidents of the United States belong to this order. They meet in California on the last two weeks of July, every year, at a place called the Bohemian Grove in Northern California.

It is a small secret society that spun out of a larger society. The Bohemian Society is short for Behemoth Society which is the living beast, and coincidentally (which is really not a coincident) they wear black robes with a rose on it. These robes are like the outfits that the Ku Klux Klan wear (photo), having pointed headdresses.

Ku Klux Klan

Their Logo

They gather around a big open pit of fire and standing behind them is a 20-25 foot owl, this owl they are worshipping is the Bubo which are the largest owls, and are called Eagle Owls. All the head of industries, the head of states, and the most important wheeler-dealers, meet out their and have rituals after midnight before the owl. This owl is a symbol much used in Europe by secret societies, because it is wise and the owl is nocturnal meaning they can see things in the dark, which is a metaphor because they know things that most people don’t know. They know information that is kept in the dark.

Link to the Bohemian Grove: http://www.sonic.net/~kerry/bohemian/index.html
Re: Barrack Obara by Mustay(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2007
na wa o
Re: Barrack Obara by denex: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2007
See, there's nothing wrong with forming or joining a secret society. Most people just want to feel among.

Abi JFK no be member of your Bohemian society too? How dem come allow the guy die like chicken?

In fact, for all the presidents to be from the Bohemian Society, that means all the presidential candidates from the beginning of time must be from the Bohemian Society, except of course Al Gore.

Dick Chenney for President,
Jeb Bush for vice President.

May the mercies of Allah be on America. Long live America. Christian Jihad forever!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide / Map Of Igbo Port Harcourt, Uhrobo Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta / Goldman’s Mboweni - Nigeria To Be Africa’s New Economic ‘gold Rush’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.