Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

5 Months Old Baby Reportedly Seized By His Teenage Mom’s Boss Over Unpaid Debit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Months Old Baby Reportedly Seized By His Teenage Mom’s Boss Over Unpaid Debit (230 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun / Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Months Old Baby Reportedly Seized By His Teenage Mom’s Boss Over Unpaid Debit by DNReporters(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
A woman seized her fellow woman's baby because of 34 thousand naira as the baby is reportedly dead

Teenage mother cries out over the state of her baby after her madam allegedly seized the child because she couldn’t pay back the hospital bill she helped her with.

It was earlier reported that his 19-year-old mother revealed her madam seized her baby because… continue https://dailynewsreporters.com/5-months-old-baby-reportedly-seized-by-his-teenage-moms-boss-over-unpaid-debit-is-dead/amp/

Re: 5 Months Old Baby Reportedly Seized By His Teenage Mom’s Boss Over Unpaid Debit by Hashabiah: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
The mother is a foolish woman for using her child as a bargaining chip to solve her problems . In my opinion, the mother and the madam should be arrested and prosecuted for using an innocent baby as a medium to settle debt scores undecided
Re: 5 Months Old Baby Reportedly Seized By His Teenage Mom’s Boss Over Unpaid Debit by Dorcmass(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
wetin cant cause as we dey for this 9ja
Re: 5 Months Old Baby Reportedly Seized By His Teenage Mom’s Boss Over Unpaid Debit by 511idris: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

17 Alleged Members Of A Super Gang Charged In Series Of Deadly Shootings In NY / Fence & Gate Contractor / Assault: Customs Agents Manhandle Counsel In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.