Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? (546 Views)

What Programming Languages Do You Know? / What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? / Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by FahBuLous: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
I have an interest in learning web designing, please house, what programming languages should I learn to be good at it?

Thank you for your inputs..

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by FahBuLous: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lalatisclala
Mynd44

Please help move to FP for wider views, thank you...
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
None really. Designers use tools like figma, sketch and Adobe XD.

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by ahmthankgod(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
FahBuLous:
I have an interest in learning web designing, please house, what programming languages should I learn to be good at it?

waw really? cause i've not seen you post or comment about programming... You should go for python for backend
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by FahBuLous: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
None really. Designers use tools like figma, sketch and Adobe XD.
Really?? I thought they used programming languages..
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by FahBuLous: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
ahmthankgod:
waw really? cause i've not seen you post or comment about programming... You should go for python for backend
I have a post and also comment alot on programming threads...

Python is for backend, I want to focus on web designing..
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by ahmthankgod(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
FahBuLous:
I have a post and also comment alot on programming threads...

Python is for backend, I want to focus on web designing..
Man web designers deals with less code you have to learn this javascript (React.js,Node.js) with a little of html it can be useful. And mainly php, and typescript.
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by FahBuLous: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Man web designers deals with less code you have to learn this javascript (React.js,Node.js) with a little of html it can be useful. And mainly php, and typescript.
So what you mean is that I should focus on JavaScript and HTML??
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by ahmthankgod(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
FahBuLous:
So what you mean is that I should focus on JavaScript and HTML??
Yep Javascript,html and css
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by FahBuLous: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Yep Javascript,html and css
Thank you very much...
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by ahmthankgod(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
FahBuLous:
Thank you very much...
No worrie... You have a laptop right?
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by FahBuLous: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
ahmthankgod:
No worrie... You have a laptop right?
Yes I do...
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by ahmthankgod(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
FahBuLous:
Yes I do...
When will you start learning it
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
FahBuLous:
Really?? I thought they used programming languages..
They don't. Designers build the layouts in figma or adobe and the developers bring those designs to life. Think of how car designers make the car designs and the automobile engineers bring the design to life. That's how it is.

2 Likes

Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by FahBuLous: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
ahmthankgod:
When will you start learning it
I wanna start by new year...

What would be your advice for me?
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by ahmthankgod(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
FahBuLous:
I wanna start by new year...

What would be your advice for me?
Start at early as 6 tomorrow the earlier the better
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by jesmond3945: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
FahBuLous:

learn javascript and all its frameworks.
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by FanOfMyself: 3:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Some of you commenting here don't know the difference between web design and web development. It's still some of you that will be shouting that you can learn everything you need on YouTube free of charge and in three months lol.
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? by bularuz(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2021
UI/UX

(1) (Reply)

Should I Forgo Law School And Learn Any Tech Skill? / How To Program NFC Tags In Your Cell Phone? / What Is The Best Programming Language For Making Online Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.