Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

A Nigerian Presidency Of Igbo Extraction Would Be A Political Turnaround! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Presidency Of Igbo Extraction Would Be A Political Turnaround! (1138 Views)

Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) / Nonye Josephine Ezeanyaeche, 102-Year-Old Woman Declares For Nigerian Presidency / 2023: APC Not Interested In Igbo Presidency But a Nigerian Presidency - Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Presidency Of Igbo Extraction Would Be A Political Turnaround! by Gbagura: 7:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Laggafin:

L'obatan .. I laugh in Afonjaaaa... U are just a foolish dingbat seeking attention grin
Presidency you no go taste, Biafra na till year 6037. Continue fooling yourselves online, abusing everyone and expect them to support your flat head to become the president. No tribe in Nigeria today hasn't been hated by the ibos and yet, they want them to give them the presidency.

Just maintain your 4th class position in Nigeria jeje. Besides, you sabi trading small small. That's enough for you and when you vex us much, we 'do the do' as usual. 4th class citizens have no right to make decisions in Nigeria. You're to stay on the sideline and watch while those that matters make decisions for you grin

Call me Afonja, that's my name but don't forget you're also a common flat skull mugu cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Presidency Of Igbo Extraction Would Be A Political Turnaround! by sharpsecret: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Gbagura:
Presidency you no go taste, Biafra na till year 6037. Continue fooling yourselves online, abusing everyone and expect them to support your flat head to become the president. No tribe in Nigeria today hasn't been hated by the ibos and yet, they want them to give them the presidency.

Just maintain your 4th class position in Nigeria jeje. Besides, you sabi trading small small. That's enough for you and when you vex us much, we 'do the do' as usual. 4th class citizens have no right to make decisions in Nigeria. You're to stay on the sideline and watch while those that matters make decisions for you grin

Call me Afonja, that's my name but don't forget you're also a common flat skull mugu cheesy
when somebody hates u wat do u do?stay away from that person...but in nigeria case the people doing the hating are the ones that want out while the people being hated are happy with their haters....cos I cant find any reason why u will not allow someone that hates u to leave ur houx...u still want to stay with ur haters till 6037...talking of presidency has Buhari done anything for fulanis?the tribes ruling are they doing better than igbos?are the fulanis that is ruling better than igbos..according to u fulani are 1st class.hausa 2nd class.uoruba 3rd class and igbo 4th class...so u are happy being a 3rd class citizen in ur country.
Re: A Nigerian Presidency Of Igbo Extraction Would Be A Political Turnaround! by Laggafin: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gbagura:

Just looking at the empty rants shows truly u lazy up in head and should best be called a low breed cow.. grin.. igbos are better off in all spheres than Y'All put togeda.. we know it's envy that's sucking ur Afonja brains.. those who have held presidency since 1821 from across de sahel.. wat have they to show so far .. aside a felon timid and very retrogressive region laced with all sort of disease.. poverty.. Banditry.. terrorism and de likes .. hahahaha... But the igbos even after the British took all they worked for in connivance with their slaves from funta jalon and the weak beggerly Afonjas after the war ,has bounced back and are almost dominating every sphere of ur national lives in so short time to ur utter disbelief and shock.. the greatest shock go choke all of una soon.. mark my words.. and u lazy Cow will be alive to witness it too.. den u can kiss the dust thereafter..
Re: A Nigerian Presidency Of Igbo Extraction Would Be A Political Turnaround! by chiedu7: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
I want you to go so that Nigeria will be a crime free Nation
You will also be able to cannibalize yourselves unchecked
Re: A Nigerian Presidency Of Igbo Extraction Would Be A Political Turnaround! by dasparrow: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
A referendum is the answer. The system is faulty and needs to be dismantled. It does not matter who rules Nigeria, the system will not allow for progress. There is just too must corruption among the political elite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave / 2023: Osinbajo Campaign Posters Floods Bauchi / 2023: Why Tinubu Cannot Succeed Buhari In 2023 - Pastor Ighodalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.