Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) (2084 Views)

LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease). / Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos / 93yrs Old Nigerian Sickle Cell Lady, Narrates How She Survived Against All Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hello everyone. So I was on Facebook this evening just chilling and viewing things when I stumbled on a particular Health page.

I started going through it and discovered that the products there cures alot of sicknesses, diseases and ailments.

I watched all the videos and Live Testimonies and I was shocked that finally an end has finally come to lots of people's pain and suffering in life especially when it comes to their health.

What shocked me the most was when I watched the testimony of a Nigerian woman who had a Sickle Cell Child of SC. According to the woman in the video, she used the product for her child and the child was cured Completely. The child is now AA.

There was also another video of a Nigerian young man who was Sickle Cell (SS) who testified that he was now cured after taking the product. He is now AA.

There was also another video where a Nigerian woman who was AS, took the products and became AA. She also introduced it to some other Nigerians who were suffering from Sickle Cell Disease and they were now cured.

There are other Testimonies of Chronic Sickle Cell Patients getting huge improvements.

This might just be the New Innovation the world has been waiting for and it is changing the lives of so many Nigerians.

I have just been happy that such products exist to help cure people who are suffering from Sickle Cell Disease.

I am not a Sickle Cell Patient but I made a promise to myself to always share any positive innovations I find that can help people that are battling one chronic Challenge or the other and I promise to do this to the best of my ability. By His grace.

I want you all to check it out. Possibly use the products and save yourselves. If it worked for these people on that Health page, I believe it will also work for you and that Sickle Cell Child, Friend and Family member.

If you know something that can save somebody's life from pain, suffering and death, always introduce it to them and save them for your reward is in heaven. It won't cost you anything.

I have done my part.

Have a Pleasant day ahead.

Check out the Facebook Pages here and watch the videos. Kindly Share to help other people.

https://www.facebook.com/107826354087027/posts/227592085443786/
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kindly click this video also. This Nigerian man was cured to AA

https://www.facebook.com/107826354087027/posts/247956116740716/
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by yuping(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Our president is also sick, normal person no dey naija again.
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2021
I promise to keep bringing things that can change the lives of so many Nigerians both home and abroad.

Nigerians are blessed.
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good Afternoon

Spread the word
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2021
Good Morning

Spread the Word.

Save A Soul
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2021
Good Morning

Spread the word.
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2021
Look at what I also found on YouTube this cold morning o.

Please this is real. Don't Sleep on this.

I will keep doing my own research.

Save Your Souls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wXAK3-LZGw&t=18s
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2021
I will keep posting all that I find and see for you all.
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas

Compliments of the Season

Save A Soul

See what I found on YouTube. He was a Sickle Cell Disease Patient. But Now He is Cured and Free. He is AA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHri53Eqyms
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Boxing Day
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Good Evening
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2021
Save A Soul
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2021
Good Morning
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
Save A Soul
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Happy Tuesday

Save A Soul
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by Sonagold: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
https://bethyherbal.com/jigsimur

Do you want to know more about the curative effective of jigsimur in treatment of all sickness? Click the above link
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Save A Soul
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Save A Soul

Now
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2022
Save A Soul Today

Don't let that child die.
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Save A Soul
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Save A Soul Now
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Save A Soul
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Save A Soul

Save The World
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2022
Save A Soul Now!!!
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Save A Soul
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Save A Soul Now
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Save A Soul Now

Happy Sunday
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Save A Soul
Re: Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
SAVE A SOUL NOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Possible Health Problems And Consequences Of Having Sex With Dogs / Wonders Of Black Seed Oil / Recover - The Next Time You Are Doing A Good Work Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.