Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Where Should I Invest My 100k As A Student? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Should I Invest My 100k As A Student? (600 Views)

Should I Invest My 3000 Dollars Or Leave It To Appreciate (I Need Your Advice) / I Want To Invest My 400k / Where Do I Invest My 100k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Should I Invest My 100k As A Student? by Chikispilot(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hi everyone, sorry for disturbing you
I am a newly admitted student, and From the look of things if I do not look for something tangible to do, I think am gonna be a school drop out before 300 level, so please I have 100k with me right now pls where should I invest this money so that it will yield something positive to support my studies and maybe daily expenses
Re: Where Should I Invest My 100k As A Student? by ahmthankgod(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
On your future
Re: Where Should I Invest My 100k As A Student? by Chikispilot(m): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
ahmthankgod:
On your future
what do u mean pls? sad
Re: Where Should I Invest My 100k As A Student? by NNtv(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Chikispilot:
I am a newly admitted student, and From the look of things if I do not look for something tangible to do, I think am gonna be a school drop out before 300 level, so please I have 100k with me right now pls where should I invest this money so that it will yield something positive to support my studies and maybe daily expenses
Invest it in a good tech skill if you can be patient. You can also start a blog. you will be earning not less than $100monthly in 5months time and up-to $400 in one year time
Information marketing and affiliate marketing is OK. You start earning faster but you need a mentor.

If you go to anything related to forex you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Where Should I Invest My 100k As A Student? by aderemielijah(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
The best investment you could ever have is YOURSELF.

Invest in yourself. Use your TIME AND MONEY to acquire KNOWLEDGE. Learn profitable and high income skills.

And you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Where Should I Invest My 100k As A Student? by MistaSeth(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2021
Chikispilot:
NNtv:
Invest it in a good tech skill if you can be patient. You can also start a blog. you will be earning not less than $100monthly in 5months time and up-to $400 in one year time
Information marketing and affiliate marketing is OK. You start earning faster but you need a mentor.

Hello @Chikispilot, the good thing is you already have at least 100k. that can go a long way to help you acquire a skill that would help you get started with a highly profitable business

this means the best you can do with this money is to invest in yourself

I don't think there is any profitable investment that you would do out there that would grow your money for you overnight

but having a good High-income skill like

Copywriting

Affiliate Marketing

E-commerce

are the best and top skill you can have right now to start earning a whole lot

but if you seek just investment with that you might end up putting your money somewhere you won't get a high return on

hope you found that helpful
Re: Where Should I Invest My 100k As A Student? by Chikispilot(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2021
NNtv:

thanks but I need laptop to start right?

(1) (Reply)

Refer & Earn!!! / Airdrop: Claim Instant 25,000 Royal Swap Tokens Into You Trust Wallet. / The Founder Of The Billionaire Crypto Platform, Binance, Says He Is “again” Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.