Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Feel Pity For My Uncle - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Pity For My Uncle (30942 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by franchasng: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
tell your uncle to tell his wife to get some clean water, original honey, & a some little salt, purify the water by boiling it enough for drinkable, when it is exactly 1am in d midnight then add the honey & the little salt, into the purify water, nah just little salt oo. Then take ur bible, open & read psalm 29 & 44, three three times into the water, pray a long prayer of total healing & deliverance into water. After that the woman can be taking the water little little till it finish. U will see the great power of GOD, every chronic disease in her body she will urinate away, it`s a great prophetic work & it`s working. try & see
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by worldclass68(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2021
akpunda86:

My guy the cross is everywhere,I'm carrying mine dat some times I see some couples I envy them.im looking 4 millions nxt year 4 an operation,work wives no dey work Na just load and cross dem dey give us.i hate this shit 4 beta 4 worse.4 me I wanna quit but my folks all on my head,I just beg mine after dvsurgery nxt year once ok pls kindly leave me Go.Women load and problems too much and wen d wahala set all her family members leave load 4 u

I'm definitely not getting married..I'll only have kids.
Top much wahala for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by Kobicove(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
I just feel pity for him. He is suffering excess.. his children too. Guy looks older than my father that is atleast 6 yrs his senior.

Didn't he do background check on his wife's family medical history before committing to her?
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by Funkybabee(f): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Did your uncle and his wife have Christ?

Let start from there, tell them to give their life to Christ and seek God's face for mercy, He will direct them to the solution of their predicament

Peace be unto your household through our Lord Jesus Christ
Amen

1 Like

Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by jaoh: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
The story of my uncle's wedded life is a horrifying one

The wife has been a source of sleepless nights and so much pain for my uncle. She is suffering from full blown madness that comes and goes, like when it strikes, my uncle will do all he can to bring her to normal. From endless borrowing to even taking long loans from his place of work to make sure she is revived. Which seems to be futile anyway as before long the illness will come back again.

Hi Goodlyhrt, ask your uncle to take his wife for this program or even connect online. I believe she'll be healed and delivered.

Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by cabana(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2021
He should take her to a psychiatric or reformatory center then. The wife needs help.
Goodlyhrt:
The story of my uncle's wedded life is a horrifying one.

My uncle has gotten more than he can ever bargain for in this journey of marriage.

The wife has been a source of sleepless nights and so much pain for my uncle. She is suffering from full blown madness that comes and goes, like when it strikes, my uncle will do all he can to bring her to normal. From endless borrowing to even taking long loans from his place of work to make sure she is revived. Which seems to be futile anyway as before long the illness will come back again.

This has been going on since they got married. And my uncle has been handling the situation like a good husband. There have been three episodes since I started staying with my uncle early 2018 but this last one seems to be the worst of its kind. Made worst actually by the economic situation of the country.

Because the people he goes to for help his christian colleagues in a redeemed parish cannot afford to help him again. Not thier fault.. as things has changed the past few months.

Anguish have taken over my dear uncle. Sometimes I fear for him not to take an extreme measure or for his health not to detoriate further. Do we start talking about millions in debt.

My uncle has become a symbol of "it shall not be my portion" and I don't want to advice him because I will make sure he severes any ties with the wife kpatakpata.

My self I am deeply affected as I cannot watch him suffer and refrain from helping him from the little I have. Right now I have given up my savings that was to fund my binance account for trading. And I will definitely borrow to help him as he's being like my other dad since I came to Lagos.

The story is long I'd have to stop here.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by 1stKingharry: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

My uncle has gotten more than he can ever bargain for in this journey of marriage.

This has been going on since they got married. And my uncle has been handling the situation like a good husband. There have been three episodes since I started staying with my uncle early 2018 but this last one seems to be the worst of its kind. Made worst actually by the economic situation of the country.

Because the people he goes to for help his christian colleagues in a redeemed parish cannot afford to help him again. Not thier fault.. as things has changed the past few months.

Anguish have taken over my dear uncle. Sometimes I fear for him not to take an extreme measure or for his health not to detoriate further. Do we start talking about millions in debt.

My uncle has become a symbol of "it shall not be my portion" and I don't want to advice him because I will make sure he severes any ties with the wife kpatakpata.

My self I am deeply affected as I cannot watch him suffer and refrain from helping him from the little I have. Right now I have given up my savings that was to fund my binance account for trading. And I will definitely borrow to help him as he's being like my other dad since I came to Lagos.

Take her to Remnant Christian Network, Makurdi. She'll be healed like she was never sick
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by NaBanga: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2021
The source of the problem is poverty. Your uncle is going from pillar to post borrowing money. Did he ever work or has he been borrowing money for years? Is his primary source of income begging? If so, he is contributing to the problem.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by balarabe01(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2021
She must have put to bed some kids,before she started manifesting such symptoms;if that is the case,she could be suffering from Post parturient psychosis,1.she needs to takeout time from conceiving and rest for at least a decade.2.She needs to take alot of Tranquilizers/sedatices in the mean time 3.Take alot of Milk diet. And she'll heal fully.
Good luck.
Science is bae. wink

1 Like

Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by UncleAyo: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2021
Your uncle is wasting money because he is not doing the right thing. It does not take much money to treat bipolar or schizophrenia or Postpartum psychosis or anything she is experiencing.

I have a very close relative with similar condition, he is living normal today and everyday because of proper treatment. We did not visit any religion house because those religous people are always clueless.

Take the woman to a teaching hospital or psychiatry center close to you. Forget everything religion or spiritual about her condition, else, you will keep wasting money and time

Her condition may not be curable, but it can be maintain that no symptoms will manifest. And she will live a normal life.

Her condition is not anything spiritual... never listen to those spiritual recomendation

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by Pataricatering(f): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
I just feel pity for him. He is suffering excess.. his children too. Guy looks older than my father that is atleast 6 yrs his senior.
he should severe ties with her Its becos of men like.you I always advise women never to be loyal.to.any man beyond a certain degree. Some of You people do not deserve no loyalty
. Imagine what u are.saying ? Kudos to your uncle for taking care of his wife ..

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by kponkedenge(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2021
ednut1:
He should divorce na

For better for worse.... remember?
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by Pataricatering(f): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
My uncle later conceded and has now taken her to the village for traditional remedy. 5 months now same story. With all the cost.. I don't know again Jaree.
take her to see a psy chiatrist - go to a government hospital - this kind of treatment in a government hospital should not be as expensive . She needs to be managed properly.with drugs .
There is nothing spiritual about it - don't.let.anybody deceive you
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by Perfecttouch(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
tell your uncle to tell his wife to get some clean water, original honey, & a some little salt, purify the water by boiling it enough for drinkable, when it is exactly 1am in d midnight then add the honey & the little salt, into the purify water, nah just little salt oo. Then take ur bible, open & read psalm 29 & 44, three three times into the water, pray a long prayer of total healing & deliverance into water. After that the woman can be taking the water little little till it finish. U will see the great power of GOD, every chronic disease in her body she will urinate away, it`s a great prophetic work & it`s working. try & see
can I dm you? Seems you are versed in spirituality
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by ednut1(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2021
kponkedenge:

For better for worse.... remember?
stop quoting me if you going to write something stupid. For better for worse my foot
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by Perfecttouch(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021
StayMotivated:
Tell your Uncle to take his wife to Koinonia, God will definitely heal her.
koinonia.. Every messages from that man is a blessing.. He knows about spirituality

1 Like

Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by toprealman: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2021
SportsHD:
Euthanasia or commitment to a mental facility for life.
Always easy to dish it out without empathy.....take some chill bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by SimplePlan34: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2021
So OP if it where u, u would abandon Ur wife abi?
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by Malawian(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

Until you discover the woman is a sociopath and that she is feigning mental illness as a power tool over your uncle.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by deltateam: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

It's a spiritual problem. Take her to MFM for deliverance.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by b3llo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
wonderful
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by Kobojunkie: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
pointblank247:
Take her to a Sabbath Church.
Because sabbath church is where mental illness is treated ? undecided
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by Kobojunkie: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
deltateam:

It's a spiritual problem. Take her to MFM for deliverance.
Spiritual in what sense? How did you come about that diagnosis? undecided
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by Kobojunkie: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
DukeNija:
As he has tried orthodox medical interventions without a permanent solution, why not advise him to consider spiritual alternatives?
The world is way more spiritual than we think and it will be unfortunate not to implement spiritual solutions to spiritual problems.
Doing the same thing over and over again whilst expecting a different outcome is insanity.
What world? Your "spiritual" bulllsheet problems seem to attack mostly Nigeirans and to a large degree, you poor Nigerians in Nigeria. The rich in Nigeria seem largely unaffected. And what's even worse is commonsense reigns in the rest of the world. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by Montaque(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
HenryDion:
Your uncle is suffering unnecessarily... He should take her to a mental institute and leave her there...

Best advice. Life must go on for others
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by Mrkcee(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Trust me, this is totally SPIRITUAL, ur uncle's wife has something in her. I wouldn't want to talk much here.

But the first step to getting a solution is for your uncle to COMPLETELY CUT ANY RELATIONSHIP OR LOVE FOR THAT WOMAN (END THE MARRIAGE), and cut further relationships with her FAMILY.
Then he can begin to rebuild. He shouldn't bother about what his church people will say (them too are ignorant). It won't be easy, but that's the only way. He has to OR he'll die sooner than you can imagine.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by Testimony1988(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Advice him to seek for spiritual solution for her, he should take her to a genuine man of God for prayers, not those ones that will be asking for money to buy anointing oil.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by PROPHETmichael: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
How does one help someone who doesn't believe in the prophetic?
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by deltateam: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Spiritual in what sense? How did you come about that diagnosis? undecided

You think spiritual matters is what you run tests and diagnose like medicine?

I tell you it's spiritual issue. Let him explore that aspect and testify later. Delay is dangerous.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by pointblank247(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Because sabbath church is where mental illness is treated ? undecided
so churches do not cast off evil spirits again through deliverance.
Bia what is that your name again ?
Ok i seee
Re: I Feel Pity For My Uncle by Muyuba: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Well, I am a medical doctor, Consultant psychiatrist. You didn’t give enough details to help you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins / Roles In The 'nigerian' Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.