Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. (471 Views)

Three Weeks Old Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus 64gb For Sale / Cheap Airtel Data Plan.. 11GB = #2500 / Cheap Airtel Data weekend sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. by zoedew: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Airtel Data Subscription on Apple iPad not working for three weeks now and I can’t recharge and am about to lose unused data balance. What to do please? Would appreciate advise on the way out. Called Airtel Office and their response is that they also have not been able to browse on Airtel Network and and can do no work in their office.
Re: Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. by SCOOPERJEF(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
zoedew:
Airtel Data Subscription on Apple iPad not working for three weeks now and I can’t recharge and am about to lose unused data balance. What to do please? Would appreciate advise on the way out. Called Airtel Office and their response is that they also have not been able to browse on Airtel Network and and can do no work in their office.
try using a VPN ...that's what has been helping me
Re: Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. by zoedew: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
SCOOPERJEF:
try using a VPN ...that's what has been helping me
Thanks to you for adding to my knowledge base.
Re: Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. by SamuelLoch: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
zoedew:

Service has been restored now. I'm back to Airtel. That's what I'm using presently
Re: Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. by zoedew: 12:10am On Dec 20, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Service has been restored now. I'm back to Airtel. That's what I'm using presently
Will check now. Thanks for response.
Re: Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. by zoedew: 12:22am On Dec 20, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Airtel is most unfair! Took away 3.9gig now that it is 20/12/2021! For three weeks now the data was not available and it was impossible to recharge!!! Seriously considering reporting Airtel to FCCPC!!!
Re: Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. by zoedew: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2021
zoedew:

Airtel is most unfair! Took away 3.9gig now that it is 20/12/2021! For three weeks now the data was not available and it was impossible to recharge!!! Seriously considering reporting Airtel to FCCPC!!!
Even now attempting to recharge for what it’s worth yet the transaction failed. So frustrating!
Re: Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. by zoedew: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2021
Airtel has been very unfair in its trade practices and that is most unfortunate. This morning I will dump Airtel and go get mtn data sim for what’s worth. I know Airtel won’t miss me which is why they treat customers badly. Econet in the hands of Strive Masiyiwa would not have fared this badly no thanks to Chief Ibori and other corrupt Nigerian politicians who ran Strive Masiyiwa out the country because he won’t play ball! What a country!
Re: Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. by SCOOPERJEF(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2021
zoedew:

Thanks to you for adding to my knowledge base.
did it work
Re: Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. by zoedew: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2021
SCOOPERJEF:
did it work
No! The initial thorough put was not there.
Re: Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. by SamuelLoch: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
zoedew:

Call them!
Well, what I did was rollover my data plan. Even at that sef, it has almost finished. They're sucking it with a hose, not a straw anymore
Re: Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. by cescky(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
zoedew:

See this church rat... grin

Poverty is a biatch and shes bleeping your monkey ass,

See how your crying for data, later youll be forming posh British English. Ordinary data,

You done chop sef? Ewu, anumal
Re: Airtel Data Not Working For Three Weeks Now. by zoedew: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
cescky:

See this church rat... grin

Poverty is a biatch and shes bleeping your monkey ass,

See how your crying for data, later youll be forming posh British English. Ordinary data,

You done chop sef? Ewu, anumal
Your ban is on the way. You have comprehension issues. You have gained notoriety for indecent communication. Please turn a new leaf.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD ::Used Set Of Home Theatre With Woofer And Dvd / ... / Lagos DEALS Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.