Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Room And Parlour Self Contain Available. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Room And Parlour Self Contain Available. (215 Views)

Self Contain Available For Rent At Bdpa Close To Uniben Main Gate - Benin / A Room.self Contain Available For Rent At Isawo,ikorodu / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Room And Parlour Self Contain Available. by Divfav(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
With a deep sense of respect and responsibility I am writing to my fellow nairalander first to inform caretakers and moreover tennants that reside in Ilorin, Kwara State that i urgently need a responsible tenant to occupy my room and parlour self contain in Ilorin.
Pls interested and serious caretakers or tenants can contact me on 0903 186 9675 both direct call and WhatsApp.
Thanks.
Re: Room And Parlour Self Contain Available. by seanswitch(m): 3:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Where's the location?

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Lot At Festac Mokola Ibadan / Open For Your Patronage / 20 million naira shared 1000 sqm of land for sale with a blocks of bungalow/BQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.