Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Would Rather Die At The Hands Of Boko Haram Than Be A Muslim – Reno Omokri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Would Rather Die At The Hands Of Boko Haram Than Be A Muslim – Reno Omokri (419 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Sex: A Trusted Tool In The Hands Of The Devil / Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Rather Die At The Hands Of Boko Haram Than Be A Muslim – Reno Omokri by blogger4: 1:41am On Dec 20, 2021

I would rather die at the hands of Boko Haram than be a Muslim – Reno Omokri replies Muslim follower (photos)

Popular Author and Minister, Reno Omokri has said that he would rather die at the hands of Boko Haram than be a Muslim after a muslim follower on facebook invited him to become a muslim.

It started when Reno Omokri made some Religious posts which includes Muslim, Christians etc. Advising People to stop bearing Biblical or Quaran names that it won’t make them holy, asks them to bear their native names.

“I have read the Bible and Quran. Nowhere in both books does it say you must name your children Biblical or Quranic names for them to be Christian or Muslim. A name doesn’t make you a believer. You can bear your African name and still be a good Christian or Muslim. Nobody in Scripture changed their names when they converted to Christianity. Saul did not change his name to Paul. That is ignorance of the highest order. Scripture says “Saul, who was also called Paul”-Acts 13:9. Saul had two names, Saul and Paul. Saul was not born in Israel. He was born in modern day Turkey. He was also a Roman citizen-Acts 22:28. And as a Roman citizen, he had a Roman name (actually Paulus, not Paul). Paulus means ‘humble’ in Latin. His actual Hebrew name was Saul.” Reno Omokri wrote.

Also Read: Hunger kills Baby as Madam seized child because mother couldn’t pay back the hospital Bill she was helped with (photos)

In Reaction, A Muslim follower said that Reno Ought to be a Muslim except for sentimental reasons.

Reno Omokri Replies:

“Dear Akhi Abdul,”

“Thank you for your invitation for me to become a Muslim. However, please do note the following.”

“When prophet Muhammad, salla Allahu alayhi wasalaam, had his first revelation of the Quran, he went with his wife, Khadijah, to consult a Christian priest named Waraqah ibn Nawfal.”

“When the Quraysh wanted to kill prophet Muhammad (SAW) and the first Muslims, the Muslims escaped to the Christian nation of Ethiopia were they were protected by the Negus. Which was the first hijrah, before the hijrah to Medina.”

“Christ is mentioned in the Quran more times than even prophet Muhammad (SAW), and his mother, Maryam, is the only woman mentioned BY NAME in the Quran. (Other women were mentioned but not by name).”

“Christ Himself is described in the Quran as Al-Masihu Isa (Yeshua The Messiah) in Quran 4.157, 4.171.”

“Let me ask you a question. What did prophet Muhammad (SAW) say when asked what will happen to him after his own death? I know the answer. I do not want to repeat it here, in order not to offend Muslims. Compare his words to what Christ said in John 3:16:”

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”

“So, with these facts, and when even your prophet and your holy book acknowledges Christ as The Messiah, why on Earth would you think I will stop following Christ in order to become a Muslim?”

“Abdul, I would rather die at the hands of Boko Haram than be a Muslim. Thank you and may God bless you.” He wrote.

SEE SCREENSHOTS: https://www.detouchingstory.com/2021/12/20/i-would-rather-die-at-the-hands-of-boko-haram-than-be-a-muslim-reno-omokri-replies-muslim-follower-photos/
Re: I Would Rather Die At The Hands Of Boko Haram Than Be A Muslim – Reno Omokri by illicit(m): 2:11am On Dec 20, 2021
So u know Boko Haram is gonna kill u
Re: I Would Rather Die At The Hands Of Boko Haram Than Be A Muslim – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Seems this man is still a teenager and falsifying his age.

He behaves and talks like a child. His points, criticism’s and arguments are always like that of what is expected of a 15 year old.

Damn! Age is truly a number.

Last time he made sense was in 2001
Re: I Would Rather Die At The Hands Of Boko Haram Than Be A Muslim – Reno Omokri by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:30am On Dec 20, 2021
Go ahead
Re: I Would Rather Die At The Hands Of Boko Haram Than Be A Muslim – Reno Omokri by sammyije(m): 3:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Light my kpoli
Re: I Would Rather Die At The Hands Of Boko Haram Than Be A Muslim – Reno Omokri by Kdon2: 3:41am On Dec 20, 2021
blogger4:

I would rather die at the hands of Boko Haram than be a Muslim – Reno Omokri replies Muslim follower (photos)

Popular Author and Minister, Reno Omokri has said that he would rather die at the hands of Boko Haram than be a Muslim after a muslim follower on facebook invited him to become a muslim.

It started when Reno Omokri made some Religious posts which includes Muslim, Christians etc. Advising People to stop bearing Biblical or Quaran names that it won’t make them holy, asks them to bear their native names.

“I have read the Bible and Quran. Nowhere in both books does it say you must name your children Biblical or Quranic names for them to be Christian or Muslim. A name doesn’t make you a believer. You can bear your African name and still be a good Christian or Muslim. Nobody in Scripture changed their names when they converted to Christianity. Saul did not change his name to Paul. That is ignorance of the highest order. Scripture says “Saul, who was also called Paul”-Acts 13:9. Saul had two names, Saul and Paul. Saul was not born in Israel. He was born in modern day Turkey. He was also a Roman citizen-Acts 22:28. And as a Roman citizen, he had a Roman name (actually Paulus, not Paul). Paulus means ‘humble’ in Latin. His actual Hebrew name was Saul.” Reno Omokri wrote.

Also Read: Hunger kills Baby as Madam seized child because mother couldn’t pay back the hospital Bill she was helped with (photos)

In Reaction, A Muslim follower said that Reno Ought to be a Muslim except for sentimental reasons.

Reno Omokri Replies:

“Dear Akhi Abdul,”

“Thank you for your invitation for me to become a Muslim. However, please do note the following.”

“When prophet Muhammad, salla Allahu alayhi wasalaam, had his first revelation of the Quran, he went with his wife, Khadijah, to consult a Christian priest named Waraqah ibn Nawfal.”

“When the Quraysh wanted to kill prophet Muhammad (SAW) and the first Muslims, the Muslims escaped to the Christian nation of Ethiopia were they were protected by the Negus. Which was the first hijrah, before the hijrah to Medina.”

“Christ is mentioned in the Quran more times than even prophet Muhammad (SAW), and his mother, Maryam, is the only woman mentioned BY NAME in the Quran. (Other women were mentioned but not by name).”

“Christ Himself is described in the Quran as Al-Masihu Isa (Yeshua The Messiah) in Quran 4.157, 4.171.”

“Let me ask you a question. What did prophet Muhammad (SAW) say when asked what will happen to him after his own death? I know the answer. I do not want to repeat it here, in order not to offend Muslims. Compare his words to what Christ said in John 3:16:”

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”

“So, with these facts, and when even your prophet and your holy book acknowledges Christ as The Messiah, why on Earth would you think I will stop following Christ in order to become a Muslim?”

“Abdul, I would rather die at the hands of Boko Haram than be a Muslim. Thank you and may God bless you.” He wrote.

SEE SCREENSHOTS: https://www.detouchingstory.com/2021/12/20/i-would-rather-die-at-the-hands-of-boko-haram-than-be-a-muslim-reno-omokri-replies-muslim-follower-photos/

This call ce fini!
Re: I Would Rather Die At The Hands Of Boko Haram Than Be A Muslim – Reno Omokri by Kdon2: 3:43am On Dec 20, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Seems this man is still a teenager and falsifying his age.

He behaves and talks like a child. His points, criticism’s and arguments are always like that of what is expected of a 15 year old.

Damn! Age is truly a number.

Last time he made sense was in 2001

How? Are you saying his points mentioned are incorrect or what?
Re: I Would Rather Die At The Hands Of Boko Haram Than Be A Muslim – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 20, 2021
Kdon2:

How? Are you saying his points mentioned are incorrect or what?

It’s childish!

Not expected from a acclaimed statesman, and self ordained pastor
Re: I Would Rather Die At The Hands Of Boko Haram Than Be A Muslim – Reno Omokri by Aburada: 4:48am On Dec 20, 2021
F
Re: I Would Rather Die At The Hands Of Boko Haram Than Be A Muslim – Reno Omokri by Freestainworld(m): 4:49am On Dec 20, 2021
SARSCoV2:

It’s childish!

how is it childish, is his point true or false
Re: I Would Rather Die At The Hands Of Boko Haram Than Be A Muslim – Reno Omokri by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Of course...

To die for Christ is life but live for something else is death!

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Die At The Hands Of Boko Haram Than Be A Muslim – Reno Omokri by Kdon2: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2021
SARSCoV2:

It’s childish!

You have already betrayed your bias unconsciously.

(1) (Reply)

The Bigger The Destiny The Bigger The Challenge - Gtuism / Light Has Never Gone Off In Canaanland Since 1999 – Oyedepo / Self-righteousness: Is It Scriptural? Isaiah 64:6.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.