Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra (27341 Views)

Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) / Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by DropsMic(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:

Direct the message to southeast abeg. There’s hope for the rest of Nigerians.
Thank you.

There's nothing worse than self-deceit

1 Like

Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by faste: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:
Direct the message to southeast abeg. There’s hope for the rest of Nigerians. Thank you.
There is hope for the North abi!
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by faste: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
prophetfire:
. I just see a crowd catching fun with a pastor-comedian that they like his stunts. Simple. The man isn't Buhari and the politicians that are responsible for the misery in the land. I don't see what they have done wrong. If not for people like this that provide comic relief to people in this country, many people for don quench tey tey. Happiness is a choice and it's still free.
on point!
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by ButterBurger: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
These people that comes out to greet him are either there as slave/blind followers or to hope he will give the suffering and smiling money.
Either ways it's still calamity
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by goaldynboy: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
ButterBurger:
These people that comes out to greet him are either there as slave/blind followers or to hope he will give the suffering and smiling money.
Either ways it's still calamity

Does that look like all that people came out solely to greet him?!

There was already a ceremony going on in the Igwe's palace!

Odumeje is just a guest at the ceremony! He was welcome to the ceremony just like every other guest!!
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by ArewaNorth: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Imagine the ranting they'll flood on the thread if it were in other part of the Nation.
These people are more fanatic than any other group of Nigerians!
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by tctrills: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
propynich123:
Large Crowd And Massive Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eUWNgDxQr8
My favorite Nigerian pastor.
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by Dreadshy: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
He should also remember that after the entry is crucify him
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by Tribalism123(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Camera no cover Edina Nawgu. If u are real, future will tell.
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by Pootle: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
the man, my man
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by UnabashedIPOB: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
And y'all claim this guy is a PASTOR! What has LIEGERIA turned to? Why are people so stupid and gullible? Shame on so called Christians!
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by NewsForYou: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
berryPee:
grin grin grin grin grin grin you take style like fight pass quarrel ooo
I just like when mischievous people are in pain
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by NewsForYou: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
As if you people are not worshipping Adebayo,Oyedepo, Kumuyi and Co?

Abegi!

Carry your hypocrisy dey go!! angry
Shebi you know me well. You know who I .worship. Better worship your god of men in peace .
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
prophetfire:
. I just see a crowd catching fun with a pastor-comedian that they like his stunts. Simple. The man isn't Buhari and the politicians that are responsible for the misery in the land. I don't see what they have done wrong. If not for people like this that provide comic relief to people in this country, many people for don quench tey tey. Happiness is a choice and it's still free.
Very redundant and stupid mindset, this is the reason nigerian politicians treats their citizens like clowns. Bread and circus citizens, nothing is taken serious
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by phoneport(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Triumphant Entering Kia!!!

Then He Should Get Ready For His Betrayal!!!

And His Crucifixion...

Awon NONSENSE...
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by prophetfire: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
gypsey:
Very redundant and stupid mindset, this is the reason nigerian politicians treats their citizens like clowns. Bread and circus citizens, nothing is taken serious
And what's your point now? What law has he or his fans broken?
Re: Crowd And Security Greet Prophet Odumeje As He Triumphantly Enters Ukpo, Anambra by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
prophetfire:
And what's your point now? What law has he or his fans broken?
They haven't broken any laws they are just ignorant gullible fools. That is my point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival / Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) / Pastor Newman Edward: 'My Hair Has A Spiritual Significance'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.