Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) (31238 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men / Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) / Osayomore Joseph Regains Freedom From Kidnappers In Edo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by UtopiaDream: 5:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Ini Edo has shared a new post on social media thanking God for ‘working everything together for her good’, Igbere TV reports.

The actress who recently shook the foundation of the internet by confirming that she had her baby via surrogacy, also attached a photo that saw her looking ravishing in a beautiful long dress.

Premised on the aforementioned, the thespian said she had her daughter almost a year ago, and that the daughter was genetically hers because her eggs were used to fertilize the child.

“Yes I do have a daughter and I had her through surrogacy. The eggs are mine and so genetically, she’s my blood. I chose this path to fulfill my dream of becoming a mother. I still have a good number of eggs frozen in case I decide to do surrogacy again or carry my baby myself.”

Well see the post she shared which she captioned; “Every day is a blessing… And everything is working together for my good � #gratefulheart.’

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoKwwZscId/?utm_medium=copy_link

7 Likes

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Gentle034(m): 5:57am On Dec 20, 2021
God is patient..

Olohun

4 Likes

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by TarOrfeeek: 5:57am On Dec 20, 2021
The Older they get.

The Closer to God they become.

Gentlemen, there's a reason the club is filled with young hoes and the church Old hoes.

They start at the club and retire in the church.

Waiting for a BP Simp to come and rescue them, to forget their past and love them with all his resources.

What then shall we say to the goddess of hypergamy?

Not today, hoe. TRP has given me all power.

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Hintona(f): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The Older they get.

The Closer to God they become.

Gentlemen, there's a reason the club is filled with young hoes and the church Old hoes.

They start at the club and retire in the church.

Waiting for a BP Simp to come and rescue them, to forget their past and love them with all his resources.

What then shall we say to the goddess of hypergamy?

Not today, hoe. TRP has given me all power.

21 Likes

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by otipoju(m): 6:45am On Dec 20, 2021
Wetin con concern is inside.

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 20, 2021
The older blacker the berry the sweeter the juice. Weldone beautiful momma
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by viyon02: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Well, if that is the only way she can get baby I wish her the best.

3 Likes

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by elmessiahs(m): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2021
God has blessed you immensely

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by JavaScript9091: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Na so. Where is the man in your life?

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by dacblogger: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2021
Everything is working together for your good indeed... grin
It's not easy to see someone who has been blessed smiley

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by We4all: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Ini is one of the prettiest celebrities in Africa. She is in the top ten and can give the average American female celebrity a run for her money.

6 Likes

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by sammybest889(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2021
We4all:
Ini is one of the prettiest celebrities in Africa. She is in the top ten and can give the average American female celebrity a run for her money.

come wati dem mix for ur drink or food wey make u de type dis rub****ish....

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by sammybest889(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2021
We4all:

come wati dem mix for ur drink or food wey make u de type dis rub****ish....

abeg oo let b guided

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2021
Yes o.. everything is working out for our good.

The gown though. Ojuju Calabar. tongue

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by eedimo(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Gonna
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2021
cool
No be lie...... Everything wey God create for this life,once you be fine woman wey get nyash,you come still get small sense join, automatically, stress go dey very far away from where you dey undecided

I just dey vex for science even though I be science student..... Reason,na be say science dey deprive men of their natural birth right undecided. Normally,na guyman supposed impregnate woman na angry. Why all these deprivation? undecided

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by visijo(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2021
You saw your period and you quickly concluded you are safe, what if the baby nose was bleeding? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by eedimo(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2021
Gone are the days
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Investorozay: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2021
We4all:
lol
seems you have not seen fine women before
just one dept for Zenith bank HQ and you go know say your celebs ugly

wonder why people dey hype all these peeps sef

16 Likes

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2021
Watch as some blockheads will start hating her and calling her names.. brainless set of dummies...

4 Likes

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by brain54(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Ini....

My crush that year!
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Viktoreze(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by irunoko(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Congratulations babe

Pained people will soon come here to lament and show their usual toxicity

3 Likes

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by BlaqJosh: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Last last she don remember God. Hoe stage don dey pass she con remember church quote.

Funny creatures
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Coun3MAN: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by NoSentiment: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Not everything oo. U still lack guidance and are deceived by Paul of Tarsus if u believe 1+1+1=1
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by ahnie: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=Hintona post=108651955][/quote]
Nice one...a goat would always remain a goat.

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2021
This is crapp for being of front page
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by kenzysmith: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2021
She retired from okpoo work at age 44 now everything is working togher 4 her gud. Chai na one innocent man go come dey chop d reminants
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Agricmoney(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2021
yes it is

Anyway, Agriculture is life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Alao's Grown Up Daughter (Photos) / Is The Fruit Seller Spitting Or Praying? Ali Baba Shares Video / Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.