Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Our Primary Focus On Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Primary Focus On Earth (144 Views)

Our Primary Service Of God To Prioritise Is The Earth And Not The Church / The Primary Focus / Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Primary Focus On Earth by Nooneonline(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2021
"And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs. Ecclesiastes 12:9"

Being focused puts all distractors to shame. The Kingdom of God is directly opposite of the kingdom of the world. For example, the world says, “If I can see it and touch it, then I will believe,” but the Word of God says, “If I can only believe, then I will see it or have it,” (Mark 9:23). We have been called into God’s Kingdom for a purpose. The primary purpose is to save souls through the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. There are many souls that are in pain, miserable, and dejected because Jesus Christ is absent in their lives. Dear beloved, you don’t have to start big; start by showing the love of Christ to those you see in need. While you meet their needs with the little resources you have, teach them the way of salvation so that they can have Christ. When Jesus Christ comes into their life, He will change their story through the power of the Holy Spirit in the process of time. May God help you to focus on your calling. Hallelujah! Be a soul winner!

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Eyinwa community gets N1.5m support from Babcock varsity to fix road / "I Will Strengthen Thee."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.