Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,647 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Giwa 38:Give Bandits No More Breathing Space,Uba Sani Tasks Security Agents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giwa 38:Give Bandits No More Breathing Space,Uba Sani Tasks Security Agents (260 Views)

Give Bandits A Promising Future – Adebayo Shittu Tells FG / Buhari Warns Bandits: No Matter The Hole You Crawl Into, We Will Find You / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giwa 38:Give Bandits No More Breathing Space,Uba Sani Tasks Security Agents by Feminews(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2021
Giwa 38: Give bandits no more breathing space, Uba Sani tasks security agents

...Promises to do his best to support bereaved constituents

Senator Uba Sani(APC) Kaduna central has declared that his heart is bleeding for the 38 people murdered in cold blood by bandits in his Giwa Local Government constituency.
The furious lawmaker, in a statement, described the latest attacks and the loss of 38 innocent lives as an affront that must be "decisively dealt with by security agents" and declared a commitment to do whatever is possible to take care of all the bereaved families in the constituency.

"I feel the pain of the bereaved families. I extend my sincere condolences to them. I have also instructed my field officers to rush needed assistance to them. I am determined to do all that is necessary to fully support the bereaved families and the villages in Giwa where these enemies of humanity have been showing their evil hands," the lawmaker assured.

Describing the gruesome murder as "the bloodiest" of all attacks on Giwa Local Government by the murderous terrorists, as heartless, he bemoaned how lives and property of innocent villagers were mercilessly destroyed, namely in Ruheya, Kauran Pawa, Marke and Idasu Gari villages of Giwa Local Government.

"I urge security forces to take this latest act as an affront and deal decisively with these inhuman and blood thirsty elements laying siege to our people and communities. Take the battle to them. Give them no breathing space. They don't belong to a civilized society like ours", he fumed.

He then prayed to Allah forgive the shortcomings of the victims and grant them Aljanah Firdaus.

(1) (Reply)

FG Borrows N13.6 Trillion Via Bonds In Six Months Amid Rising Deficit Financing / Federal Government 774, 000 Job Chaired By Festus Keyamo Yet To Be Paid Stipends / Five Wrongfully Dismissed Police Officers Send SOS To Senator Bassey Albert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.