Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) (27465 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by FeedMeNews: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Gospel singer Nikki Laoye has announced her engagement to her friend Adekunle Snatcha on her 41st birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The gospel star made the announcement on Facebook on Sunday.

“And as I turned 41, I said Yes to The Fantastic 4 & 1 Angels God sent to my life. I love you so much honeyboo and my adorable babies, You all complete me and you make my life so beautiful. Here’s to a Fantastic new life with my Fantastic 4&1,” she wrote.

Adekunle who has four children from his previous relationship, shared photos of his lover and his children on Instagram.

Wishing the 41-year-old a happy birthday and announcing their engagement, the man penned down an emotional message to her.

“How is it that you turn 41 today and get The Fantastic Four and One added to you? Maybe it’s because we have been friends for about 20 years, or maybe it’s because of your selflessness or the way you hopped on a plane to help with the children or it could be the way you are with the children and how much they love you or probably how we both didn’t see this coming. God just has a funny way of doing what He does.

“It’s funny how you went from “ah that’s my sister nau” to “there goes my baby “God sent you at the right time To be a help that’s suitable. Unknown to both of us, He sent you to mend a broken heart. As you turn Forty-One today, accept these gifts of Us – The Fantastic Four and One. I’m excited to see where this new assignment leads, I guess this means I have been sentenced to a lifetime of grudgingly making Tik Tok videos (Lord help me) Happy birthday Pretty Nikki, I Love You. We Love you so much,” he wrote.

Celebrities like Toyin Abraham, Princess, Wale Adenuga, Bisola, Busola Dakolo, Bryan Okwara congratulated the couple in the comment section of the post.

Nikki divorced her husband Alex Oturu in 2018.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXqn4u4NYWC/?utm_medium=copy_link

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by FeedMeNews: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2021
More

2 Likes

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by Prodigee: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wait baba don born 4 before and aunty nikki is 41? Interesting!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by money121(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ok
Seen
Congrat
Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Engaged to someone called snatcher? grin no be juju be DAT?

18 Likes

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by Centcanada: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Engaged? How?
Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by tuboi: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
W
Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by playapayaski: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by slawormiir: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

Hope say she go fit tolerate those kids

4 Likes

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mtchew...
I even think say na fresh engagement...
All these fake gospel singers...
Wetin make we do...

Before any woman go do this kyne maths, doc fit don say her womb don deteriorate

.. . but for the fact that u decided to relieve my fellow hip-hop head, I wish you double set of twins!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by Ikanielijah4120: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congratulations to them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
I don't know her but I wish her happy home.

10 Likes

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Na the man get 4 children abi na the woman
Nawao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
They all look happy together. I pray their joy continue to multiply.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by Oritna94(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good for them
Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by holuwajobar(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
When someone is bearing Snatcha as a name ..... Expect anything...

Moreover, whch one is " will you marry US"?

2 Likes

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by xavuv: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
The girl that wore 'marry' inscription tho shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by Elvis295(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
She will show those kids pepper when she has her kids. Fear women. They can pretend for africa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by Xeyevov917: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
I pray

1 Like

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congrats
Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Who get the four Children....

3 Likes

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
I can't marry a single father.
Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by Smarttravels(f): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Mtchew...
I even think say na fresh engagement...
All these fake gospel singers...
Wetin make we do...
Try dey read biko

5 Likes

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by obajoey(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Is that not rooftop MC guy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Age don do this one strong thing, gospel artist getting married to damn nigga type of Guy, that will be banging pussies outside dem marriage, anyway she I don't see any gospel about her undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by systematica(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
she no dey okay o. no happiness will be in that marriage as long as the mother of the children is still alive. i wonder how people are seeing marriages this days.

2 Likes

Re: Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Rooftop mc my niggar

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe: DJ Cuppy Did Not Throw Me Out Of A Hotel Room / Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children / 9ice Celebrates His Twin Daughters 7th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.