Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier (38082 Views)

Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) / BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BABYSITTER: Nina And Osita Iheme's Movie Spotted On A Billboard In Dallas, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by flexyrule(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=SuperBlack post=108665155]

Is this how negative you like seeing things?? Very bad of you. [/quote That's my view.
I bought his 30 days in Atlanta movie for over 10k in 2015. Only to regret following the hype.
Since then, I vowed never to fall for all these their promotions.
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by DLSReigns: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
They are made already
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by micflo28(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
We are tired of this faces. Breed younger stars.
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by Leggodeals(f): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Baggy baggy cheesy

Contact me for miniflat in ikorodu. Check signature and do the needful asap
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by Antoeni(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
THE NAKED TRUTH ABOUT LIFE TO EVERY SIDE CHICKS.

1. He drops you off and drives back to his wife and kids.

2. He throws away used Condoms as he goes home.

3. He buys sweets to clean your fragrance no matter how expensive it can be.

4. He forgives himself for cheating as he is driving to the mother of his Children.

4 He first takes shower to remove your unwanted sweats.

5. He then convinces him self that he can't leave his Wife and Children because of you.

6. He hugs her and ask his children about education.

7. He eats food cooked by his wife not two pieces of KFC he bought for you.

8. After eating he relax on the couch, and they both go to the bedroom.

9. They discuss about the future while she is lying on his chest.

10. Then they make love (Not sex which he had with you).

11. He doesn't take bath after it because he is used to that Aroma of his Wife.

12. She continues lying on his chest while discussing their investment, policies and planning their Anniversary.

13. And you are alone struggling with sex because he just did a fast.

14. He gave you 1000k and your Mother is boasting that she has a discplined daughter not knowing that you are slowly turning to the resting zone of a bored Husband of some one.

MY ADVICE
My sister it is not too late, know your values and have goals that Man will never take you anywhere. Find your own Man and God will surely bless you.

5 Likes

Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by ignis: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dope
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by xpool(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gefita8064:
Chffh
419, you and your family members should play or una dey forbid to be Dantata family?
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by SurvivorM(f): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Fine men

1 Like

Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by Aguilar(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
flexyrule:
Another rubbish.

I remember using my hard earned money to buy AY's 30 days in Atlanta movie in 2015.

Omoh,since that day, I swore never to follow the hype of any Nollywold movie again.

Although I still fell for Genevieve's Lion heart sha, the whole Netflix hype made me buy the blueray DVD, only to discover that these guys haven't changed.

If AY like, make e go act film for Mars, Na the same Nollywood content...
you funny o���

1 Like

Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by Vinnie2000(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
flexyrule:
Another rubbish.

I remember using my hard earned money to buy AY's 30 days in Atlanta movie in 2015.

Omoh,since that day, I swore never to follow the hype of any Nollywold movie again.

Although I still fell for Genevieve's Lion heart sha, the whole Netflix hype made me buy the blueray DVD, only to discover that these guys haven't changed.

How much is this, Sir? undecided

Because I also bought it, same 2015!.. wink cheesy
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by flexyrule(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b]

How much is this, Sir? undecided

Because I also bought it, same 2015!.. wink cheesy
How much was blueray DVD sold for in 2015?

undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by Eriokanmi: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Another Warri movie loading. Diz one dem kari everyone go Yankee. I love miami grin

1 Like

Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by Vinnie2000(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Antoeni:
THE NAKED TRUTH ABOUT LIFE TO EVERY SIDE CHICKS.

1. He drops you off and drives back to his wife and kids.

2. He throws away used Condoms as he goes home.

3. He buys sweets to clean your fragrance no matter how expensive it can be.

4. He forgives himself for cheating as he is driving to the mother of his Children.

4 He first takes shower to remove your unwanted sweats.

5. He then convinces him self that he can't leave his Wife and Children because of you.

6. He hugs her and ask his children about education.

7. He eats food cooked by his wife not two pieces of KFC he bought for you.

8. After eating he relax on the couch, and they both go to the bedroom.

9. They discuss about the future while she is lying on his chest.

10. Then they make love (Not sex which he had with you).

11. He doesn't take bath after it because he is used to that Aroma of his Wife.

12. She continues lying on his chest while discussing their investment, policies and planning their Anniversary.

13. And you are alone struggling with sex because he just did a fast.

14. He gave you 1000k and your Mother is boasting that she has a discplined daughter not knowing that you are slowly turning to the resting zone of a bored Husband of some one.

MY ADVICE
My sister it is not too late, know your values and have goals that Man will never take you anywhere. Find your own Man and God will surely bless you.

Is there really any difference b/w Sex and love making? undecided sad

1 Like

Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by Vinnie2000(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
flexyrule:
How much was blueray DVD sold for in 2015?

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hmmm..
Nigerians and using Questions to answer questions!.. sad

Oga, Tell us the amount! I.e. the hard earned amount!.. wink cheesy
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by Neddstark: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=flexyrule post=108665281][/quote]

Stop celebrating mediocrity. What is bad is bad.
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
foilutrips:
cheesy Osita is our biggest comic export in Nigeria. Government should protect him at all cost, that short man is a national treasure.
Where you export am to?
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by PETERANDRE(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
wiriced:

Remax 40,000mah

Never run out of juice with these amazing fast charging powerbanks with LED display and dual ports.

6 months warranty

Pay On delivery (Lagos Only)

how much ?
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by Prechgold1180(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
micflo28:
We are tired of this faces. Breed younger stars.

How many of unah be we
Abeg speak for yourself
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by Progressyac: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Paw paw na chairman
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by flexyrule(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm..
Nigerians and using Questions to answer questions!.. sad

Oga, Tell us the amount! I.e. the hard earned amount!.. wink cheesy
I am not obligated to tell you or anybody how much I bought the DVD for.

Please rest mbok
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by flexyrule(m): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Neddstark:

Stop celebrating mediocrity. What is bad is bad.
Are you new to nairaland? Or you just started leaning English?
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by Frales6(f): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
This RMD man get height ooo. Na my spec be that.
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by lkillbrokehoes: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Baddest :l cool
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by TeeKings: 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
They look good
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by Bayoibee: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
flexyrule:
Another rubbish.

Omo that lion heart was so hyped that after watching the movie I was like wtf
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dont know why our artist always look like clowns.
Re: RMD, Osita Iheme, AY Rock Matching Outfits To 'Christmas In Miami' Movie Premier by ultimateprof: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
My concern is the way they are spending their money now. You guys should spend your money wisely not later we will begin to hear something like he need help!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: “Cee-C Is Not A Virgin” – Tobi Bakre Reveals Why / Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role / BBN Laycon's "I Am Laycon" Reality Show Breaks Streaming Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.