Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Stella Damascus Reveal Her True Surname - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Stella Damascus Reveal Her True Surname (531 Views)

A Breakdown Of Yoruba Surname Meanings. / Alaafin Of Oyo' Wife Reveal The Mischief She Got Up To When She Was Still Single / Where Does The Surname Jatto Come From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damascus Reveal Her True Surname by nick50(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
My family's surname was ojukwu but we changed it after they attacked us in Asaba, Stella Damascus has revealed some details regarding her family history and why her surname got changed from Ojukwu to Damascus.
You may recall that Stella recently went viral after correcting people that her surname is not Damascus ,Stella's correction has drawn alot of attention from fans who has gotten used to the mistake
Narrating the origin of her surname Stella said 'many people are used to calling me Damascus, she said 'Damascus is a Greek name given to my grandfather during the civil war ,my surname name was Ojukwu but was changed during the civil war,my people were attacked in Asaba because some people think we were related to a certain Nigerian general at that time..the name got changed before I was born that's d explanation I got ,I cannot do anything about it.

Re: Stella Damascus Reveal Her True Surname by ahnie: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
This lady is an epitome of beauty.she, Stephanie okeke and Regina askia.

To the indomie generation that doesn't know who this lady is... she's the past governor of bayelsa state.
Re: Stella Damascus Reveal Her True Surname by nick50(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Never knew she is a Nigerian I swear
Re: Stella Damascus Reveal Her True Surname by Shegzy8(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
nick50:
My family's surname was ojukwu but we changed it after they attacked us in Asaba, Stella Damascus has revealed some details regarding her family history and why her surname got changed from Ojukwu to Damascus.
You may recall that Stella recently went viral after correcting people that her surname is not Damascus ,Stella's correction has drawn alot of attention from fans who has gotten used to the mistake
Narrating the origin of her surname Stella said 'many people are used to calling me Damascus, she said 'Damascus is a Greek name given to my grandfather during the civil war ,my surname name was Ojukwu but was changed during the civil war,my people were attacked in Asaba because some people think we were related to a certain Nigerian general at that time..the name got changed before I was born that's d explanation I got ,I cannot do anything about it.

Link?
Re: Stella Damascus Reveal Her True Surname by Wulfruna(f): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2021
Damasus*

Not Damascus.

(1) (Reply)

Strange African Women / Sars-cov-2, Covid-19, And The Debunking Of Conspiracy Theories / Alaafin: Basorun Of Oyo, Chief Akinade Ayoola, Is Regent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.