Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? (1516 Views)

I Want To Buy Dodge Charger And Here Is My Fear / See What Is Left Of The N31m Dodge Challenger SRT American Rapper Offset Crashed / This U.S AF's Special Ops Supercar,Dodge Challenger Vapor Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? by TheOldGods: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
I need your help. I am about to buy this car for Christmas, and then also make it my daily ride. i don't go out often. price is 7million. I met the seller today at Lagos, but told him to give me some time to make enquires. My question is, are the parts of Dodge cars available? Are mechanics able to fix this car if there is the issue here? that is all I want to know. if not is there any other sport car that looks sophisticated that i can buy with parts readily available?
Re: Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? by Sirjudy1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hybrid vehicles are good, they have very good fuel mileage (most time they run on battery). The only problem they have is maintainance and availability of parts.

I think you should talk to the seller about that. If he would be able to supply the spare parts as at when needed, then you may go for it.

I'd pick a Toyota Hybrid Highlander over it anyway. Personal preferences I guess.
Re: Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? by obiekunie01: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
TheOldGods:
I need your help. I am about to buy this car for Christmas, and then also make it my daily ride. i don't go out often. price is 7million. I met the seller today at Lagos, but told him to give me some time to make enquires. My question is, are the parts of Dodge cars available? Are mechanics able to fix this car if there is the issue here? that is all I want to know. if not is there any other sport car that looks sophisticated that i can buy with parts readily available?

no try am bros!

if u no wan make mechanic workshop be ur second home then no try am.

7m go fit buy you super clean and good 2013 hylander or 2016 honda pilot with full rest of mind.

few words is enough for the wise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? by ade95: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
The guy asked for sport car , you people are here typing Highlander �… bro i think you should think of benz may be a cla , would give a sport car feel too

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? by Victoronah1: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
ade95:
The guy asked for sport car , you people are here typing Highlander �… bro i think you should think of benz may be a cla , would give a sport car feel too
Nigerian don't read. Always showing their ignorance everywhere

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? by slex(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Theresa nothing wrong in buying a dodge Muscle car.

Hybrid engines are OK as well.

But to really enjoy that car, go for the SRT..
Re: Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? by slex(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Person de ask about Dodge, Toyota fan boys are suggesting highlander.

How are both of them The same? Sports car vs family car.
Re: Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Someone should pls help me with something to eat. I'm down at the moment. Today will make It the second day with no food. pls. Hunger is a very bad thing. If I can get a helping hand to cross the next 3 day I wil be able to take it from there.
Re: Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? by 4crownfortress(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2021
R/t hybrid
Re: Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? by sultaan(m): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Dodge RT hybrid does not exit.

RT and Hybrid are opposite, you can't have a racing hybrid.

Dodge does not make hybrid, only Chrysler Pacifica which is still a new model
Re: Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? by Praxtech: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2021
TheOldGods:
I need your help. I am about to buy this car for Christmas, and then also make it my daily ride. i don't go out often. price is 7million. I met the seller today at Lagos, but told him to give me some time to make enquires. My question is, are the parts of Dodge cars available? Are mechanics able to fix this car if there is the issue here? that is all I want to know. if not is there any other sport car that lo.oks sophisticated that i can buy with parts readily available?
Is nurey living with you
Re: Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? by MOTIONTECH(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Go for the non hybrid version of that car
Re: Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? by sultaan(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
MOTIONTECH:
Go for the non hybrid version of that car

A hybrid version of a car that does not exist?
I believe it is a fake story by OP to get attention
Buying a car you don't even know what model it is

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seat Tonedo For Sale. 450k Sharply / Why Are Very Little Demand For Pick-up Trucks Here? / Problem With 2008 Toyota Corolla, Car Won't Start!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.