Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Rapper Dremo, Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Dremo, Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos (153 Views)

Frodd Attacked By Armed Robbers, His Car Destroyed (Video) / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Dremo, Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Naijamixed(f): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nigerian rapper, Aboriomoh Femi Raymond AKA Dremo has revealed that he was attacked by cutlass-wielding men in Lagos traffic on Sunday.
The Davido Music Worldwide artiste who took to social media to share the unfortunate incident advised Nigerians to be careful.

Sharing a photo of the injury one of his friends sustained during the attack, Dremo urged Nigerians to be careful.

The rapper wrote:-
“Guys be careful out there, these two niggas came with cutlass opened doors and asked us to drop our phones.

“I am fine now, I was lucky to escape the other guy’s strike. Thank you Lagos traffic .”

https://naijamixed.com.ng/entertainment/rapper-dremo-attacked-by-armed-robbers-in-lagos/

Re: Rapper Dremo, Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Dorcmass(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Naso patroranking escape death another dremo escape being robbed u better do give away for us to thank god
Re: Rapper Dremo, Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos by Freestainworld(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Only for lagos, try that in Aba traffic, you will be roasting the next minute like a big goat.

(1) (Reply)

To My Beloved Fans ❤️ / First NYC Date: Kanye West And Julia Fox See ‘slave Play,’ Hit Carbone / Gold-mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.