Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 (23870 Views)

Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Rangers FC : Europa League (5 - 4)pens On 18th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool FA Cup (5 - 6)pens On 14th May 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by openmine(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
wiseone28:
E be like say na him alternate be this..

Nice try.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nice one!
Keep deluding yourself!
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by helinues: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
openmine:

Yawn!
Ogbeni try and move more to other sections!
Don't just be one sports and politics section commenting!

Oya,drop that goal post and don't carry it anywhere.

Respond to my new revelation about the guy editing his comments or just meshonu
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by openmine(m): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:

I know the person wey dey behind it.

Just allow him to continue to be fooling himself
Believe me you know absolutely nothing esp politics sections and apc matter!
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by wiseone28: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
openmine:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nice one!
Keep deluding yourself!
Say the truth, how much the guy dey give you to take him matter for head like head of state?
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by Benwallt(m): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:

I know the person wey dey behind it.

Just allow him to continue fooling himself
He has been drafted. He is just doing his work but unknown to him that men here don pass his level. If we are to use our brain here he will see pig and call it mum
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by helinues: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
openmine:

Believe me you know absolutely nothing esp politics sections and apc matter!

While I have never came across this moniker on politics section meaning this is an alternative.

Alaye, can't you see you are exposing yourself more.

You guy's have been bursted. Give it a rest
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by openmine(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:

Oya,drop that goal post and don't carry it anywhere.

Respond to my new revelation about the guy editing his comments or just meshonu
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am loving this!
Unfortunately the lady with that moniker will be somewhere laughing at us!

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by helinues: 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
wiseone28:
Say the truth, how much the guy dey give you to take him matter for head like head of state?

Can't one person operate many monikers ni?

Are you new on NL?
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by openmine(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:

While I have never came across this moniker on politics section meaning this is an alternative.

Alaye, can't you see you are exposing yourself more.

You guy's have been bursted. Give it a rest

grin grin grin
Please say more oga fake sherlock holmes cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by helinues: 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
openmine:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am loving this!
Unfortunately the lady with that moniker will be somewhere laughing at us!

You see,the person we are accusing have already crawl back somewhere cos the bursting is undisputable, but you wey sabi the person outside NL dey force it on us what is gender is.

You must have been watching too much of NTA. I guess that's where you are getting your inspiration from cos your arguments are baseless
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by wiseone28: 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:

Can't one person operate many monikers ni?
Are you new on NL?
Make i leave both of them alone..

They have been busted.
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by openmine(m): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
wiseone28:
To do what exactly?
I answered a question and i get 16 mentions saying am lying or have an alternate moniker?
stupidity must have a new name! cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by wiseone28: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
openmine:

To do what exactly?
I answered a question and i get 16 mentions saying am lying or have an alternate moniker?
stupidity must have a new name! cheesy
Go and sleep
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by openmine(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
wiseone28:
Make i leave both of them alone..

They have been busted.
Please stay and display your humongous ignorance here!
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by openmine(m): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
wiseone28:
Go and sleep
Please come and make me sleep if you have the guts nah!
Don't stay inside that caravan with your 50mb phone to say trash!
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by wiseone28: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2021
openmine:

Please come and make me sleep if you have the guts nah!
Don't stay inside that caravan with your 50mb phone to say trash!
I know say those mentions dey sweet you..

You must be bored.
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by openmine(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2021
wiseone28:
I know say those mentions dey sweet you..

You must be bored.
No not bored but trying to inflate your inanity!
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by openmine(m): 12:08am On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
helinues:

You see,the person we are accusing have already crawl back somewhere cos the bursting is undisputable, but you wey sabi the person outside NL dey force it on us what is gender is.

You must have been watching too much of NTA. I guess that's where you are getting your inspiration from cos your arguments are baseless
[/s]
Mumuism has an new name....It starts with H!
Seems apc has infected you with a virus that doesn't make you reason rationally!
Sorry!
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by Alaganature09(m): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2021
If I no support Liverpool wetin I gain ...nice one from we Liverpool fans YWNWA

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 12:37am On Dec 23, 2021
helinues:

Funnily they have numerous monikers for this.
If u guys are referring to victoria (uyaincomparble).. She's actually female.. A particular fellow knows her off d forum nd it's either u guys havent crossed path or u're new to dz forum.

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by chikason22(m): 12:38am On Dec 23, 2021
Lamasta:

You later find your voice ba grin
We move to semi final and them final and we win.

We'll never walk alone

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by openmine(m): 12:48am On Dec 23, 2021
Silentgroper:
If u guys are referring to victoria (uyaincomparble).. She's actually female.. A particular fellow knows her off d forum nd it's either u guys havent crossed path or u're new to dz forum.
Bro please leave them to delude themselves!
They will even say you are my third alternate just to cover up for their idiocy!
Someone that i know that regularly comments on romance section but surprisingly showed up in a sports section!
Maybe they will say maynation is not female simply because they think females don't like soccer!
Bunch of jokers forming low budget sherlock holmes on nairaland! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 12:56am On Dec 23, 2021
openmine:

Bro please leave them to delude themselves!
They will even say you are my third alternate just to cover up for their idiocy!
Someone that i know that regularly comments on romance section but surprisingly showed up in a sports section!
Maybe they will say maynation is not female simply because they think females don't like soccer!
Bunch of jokers forming low budget sherlock holmes on nairaland! grin grin
Lol.
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by openmine(m): 1:04am On Dec 23, 2021
Sorry guys for the brief interruption from newbies whose signature is only signed on the sports and politics section! cheesy

Back to our victory against Leicester city!
At first,when i saw 1-3 against LFC i knew Klopp was not serious about the cup but i guess some players wanted to prove a point today esp chamberlain and kellerher!
I also believe the fans played a huge part in the comeback...so big ups to the fans!

Secondly,we must understand that some of our key players are down with covid and its best to preserve what we have for the game against a tricky Leeds on sunday despite their struggling form....2 days later,we face leicester city away,hence we need our key players to be fit and ready for the jampacked festive period...hence,i dont blame klopp for trying to use some youngsters against a seemingly full strength leicester team!

Finally,i hope the players like VVD and fabinho that tested positive are now negative.....I would like klopp to pair kounate and VVD...seems kounate might keep gomez on the bench for a while...he has really improved wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by ofiko123(m): 2:01am On Dec 23, 2021
Up Liverpool... You shall never walk alone..
Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by Haakeem(m): 2:57am On Dec 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Leicester EFL Cup (5 - 4) pens On 22nd December 2021 by Lugianostar(m): 3:09am On Dec 23, 2021
Good

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal £15million Swoop For Argentinian Striker Rodrigo Palacio / The Victor Osimhen Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.