Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West (16555 Views)

Troops Raid Bandit Camps, Rescue Nine Victims In Kaduna (Photos) / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / Nigerian Fighter Jets Bombard ISWAP Terrorists Converging For Meeting In 11 Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by after4: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
who actually dashed you this pone you are typing this rubbish with? what do you know about islamic terrorism? so they are not fighting for religious reason, you want to tell me that you know the quran better than shekau or gumi or buhari? you want to tell me that all the bombing happening in the mosque in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran end even Palestine are not Muslims? you see why are said you are a disgrace to propaganda.
So ipob are killing their people and eating them, how did yo know that? why have you not taken them to court and convicted any ipob member for murder? you are a shame.
so if igbos should have biafra wewould all starve because it is the north that is feeding the igbos, what exactly is the north giving the igbos? does the north have cassava, rice, cocoyam, ugu, potato or what exactly does the north have to starve the SE? what happened when they banned food going back to the SE? you see why you northerns are never good in anything? and have resorted to cheap propaganda and trying to blackmail the SE from your worse nightmare. I have bad news for you quota system products, you have failed. we are not your match

Emma15678:

My dear brother, for the sake of national duty let me educate you on some certain things as I am living in the North and I have more access to data than any body living in the South. Another reason for this is my social circle, I have a social circle of people in High places so I am no novice in this issue.
1. These so called Fulani herdsmen do not have a target. It is hard for you to believe but it is true. They are faceless people taking advantage of our porous border and our ethnicity to unleash terror on innocent Nigerians. Would you believe that our Northern brothers are under pressure to stop prayers? I know this because of my social circle. These bandits have gunned down 15 worshippers inside a mosque in Niger State. You can check the web for it. They have also killed several Muslims so don't mistake these bandits as a religious army. They have no religion or ethnicity in Nigeria.
2. You said that IPOB is protecting our people, how are they protecting them? Is it by eating them roasted? Look IPOB is the dream of a teen taken too far. Even before they were killed by soldiers there supreme leader was quoted when he said he need guns and bullets at a conference. You can check the web for that. Look at why IPOB was declared a terrorist organization. According to the Nigerian consistution a terrorist is any group of people that unleashes terror on the society for political purpose or any group of people that plans to destabilize the Nigerian state.
IPOB organized several outreaches where they breathed put propaganda against the Nigerian State. If you're the President what would you have done? Would you have left Nnamdi Kanu to continue inciting your populace against you? Certainly not. Nigeria acted fast by arresting Kanu both the first and second times. Now since the Lord and Personal Saviour of all IPOB members has been arrested what have they done to facilitate his release? At least nothing sensible, instead of laying down arms and renoucing terrorism they have started doing worse they are killing innocent people, disrupting examination and at worst eating human beings!! The IPOB has a vision. What is that vision? To restore the defunct Republic of Biafra. Why do they want to do this? Marginalization? A big noo, the South East is in no way marginalised she receives military support on the flip of her governor's; currently Northern States are being starved of military personnel just to support the East. As of revenue allocations, let me give you an open secret, Nnamdi Kanu's Abia state generated N2.2bn and was granted N20bn. IPOB wants to resurrect Biafra because of childish reasoning, just so that it won't be that Biafra was defeated. Fortunately she was ill-equipped for this task, in less than 3months of Buhari's "I will speak to you in the language you will understand" her terrorist leader was arrested and extradited to Nigeria. What did she do? Her leader once said that the Fulani never defeated them in any war and the 1967-70 events was a war fought by USSR,Britian and other advanced nations. Then his army should have marched to Abuja long ago and rescued him. The truth is that IPOB is a teen's dream taken too far.
3. On the tradition of Muslims, it is certain that their religion might have some loop holes and God-being willing they would be salvaged one day. But that does not mean we cannot co-exist peacefully with them. All this hunger is only in the South, food Na gbosa for North. Just have some cash. If Biafra is created it would discourage shipping of food to South and you know what will happen.
NNAMDI KANU'S BIAFRA
Nnamdi Kanu's BIAFRA is a South East where Northerns do not live. Every BIAFRA agitation started with violent ejection of Northerns from the S'EAST. This stupid, to show how matured Northerns are they never retaliated the killing of their brothers during the middle of this year. I have more to say to you about this but I have to attend to much more things than this. Have a good night and God bless you.
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
I hope it's positive.
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Emma15678: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
after4:
who actually dashed you this pone you are typing this rubbish with? what do you know about islamic terrorism? so they are not fighting for religious reason, you want to tell me that you know the quran better than shekau or gumi or buhari? you want to tell me that all the bombing happening in the mosque in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran end even Palestine are not Muslims? you see why are said you are a disgrace to propaganda.
So ipob are killing their people and eating them, how did yo know that? why have you not taken them to court and convicted any ipob member for murder? you are a shame.
so if igbos should have biafra wewould all starve because it is the north that is feeding the igbos, what exactly is the north giving the igbos? does the north have cassava, rice, cocoyam, ugu, potato or what exactly does the north have to starve the SE? what happened when they banned food going back to the SE? you see why you northerns are never good in anything? and have resorted to cheap propaganda and trying to blackmail the SE from your worse nightmare. I have bad news for you quota system products, you have failed. we are not your match

Mr after4 I can see that your brain does function after four o'clock additionally your English language is very poor and you are not fit for me to reply. You lack knowledge and I advice you to go and purchase the book; Effective communication in English; Book 1 & 2.
On a private chat I would not have even replied you but for the fact that it is public media, it would not be wise for me to let you corrupt these innocent people that would scroll this chat one day.
1. Who told you no IPOB member is in court for terrorism,treason and murder?
2. Do you know how your useless IPOB terrorist has made food to skyrocket in the east. Do you know the pressing demand I am getting from my numerous dependant relatives in the East?
3. Do you know that a man in the North used to harvest 30bags of corn per season? Do you know that a man used to harvest a full trailer of yams in this North and it will be like nothing happened. Yet a man will harvest like 200 tubers and he will go and coronate Eze-Ji in the East. The truth is that the East cannot produce food for herself. The North produce almost all the food that we eat in this nation. Since these bandits started operations we've started seeing food insecurity looming. Do not let ethnicity becloud your eye. Thanks.
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Emma15678: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
after4:
a very stupid post by a dumb media e-rat. disciplined elite force that reintegrates terrorist?, shoots at unarmed civilians and release the videos? abi you want to deny that they released videos of innocent civilians killed in the SE. you no get sense and don't deserve my response. Imagine calling nigerian army an elite force. you don't deserve to be employed as a media e-rat. you are an insult to anything that looks like propaganda
Look, give me your true name so that I can sue for chracter defamation. Where is your proof that the Nigerian army released videos of her operations in the East? I am sure you are high on the intoxicant called ethnicity. Such video was released by some disloyalist in the army.
Word of advice:
Mkpurumiri is a hard drug that makes people lose their senses. Stay away from it

Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Emma15678: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Allahismad:

I remembered one as I read where you wrote that nnamdi kanu was arrested, wasn't nnamdi kanu on bail when the military invaded his home? Did they come with a warrant and did they kill anyone there?

The military invaded Kanu's house based on the intelligence that he was about to run like the shameless rat he is. Simple. I can't wait to watch him hanged for treason and yet nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Emma15678: 12:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Allahismad:

Okay, and thank you. I've not finished reading all you wrote but from the two paragraphs I skimmed you sound matured, well educated, and reasonable.

I have some questions which I need honest answers:

1. Shey there was a time IPOB was protesting with only flags and sticks and didn't cause anybody harm but were gunned down by security forces?

2. Is there an ethnic cleansing in some villages in plateau state, benue, etc by some fulani herdsmen claiming that the villages were they ancestral lands or that they were denied access for grazing?

3. Was there a time buhari made a statement concerning sharia, what did he say? The leader of bokoharam made an equivalent statement? Was a commissioner in buhari's government discovered to be sympathetic to bokoharam?

4. Was there a time fulani herdsmen were terrorising southerners who refused them graze their farms and were there instances where several murders were committed in the south by this same herdsmen cos they were denied access to lands in the south to grave?

5. I understood that the north produces vegetables such as carrots, spinach, lettuce, cabbage, etc during the dry season; now, why can't such technology be applied to growing pasture or grass to feed their cows at least to mitigate their troublesome migration from the north to the south with the pretence of searching for green pasture for their cattle? I know some of those cows are owned by southerners but just few.

6. Was their a time that a cartoon was made of mohammed in denmark but christians were slaughtered in the north especially the southerners?

7. Why is it that the government can't let the number of Igbos that wants to seccede from Nigeria to go, even if they like they can retain those that wants to be with them? Or even implement the normal restructuring? Is it that hard?
I know that early Igbo politicians like aguiyi ironsi, zik and co may have ignorantly been the seed planters of this type of government that we are practising. Why can't a memorandum be carried out?

8. Is it true that the Nigerian security forces are capable of planting fake and false evidence to win a case; like what is the probability that the human cannibals shown were not planted? And that the UGM weren't sponsored by the government to have a legitimate reason to do whatsoever they are planning in the south.

9. Even before IPOB was proscribed, federal government was very quick to tag them terrorists. Now, we have a case where the court have proscribed the bandits as terrorists, have thee federal government exercised same speed as they did with IPOB?

10. I just forgot some other ones but if I remember them I will update. Let me go and finish your writeup.
My dear brother, I have gone through your post and I have found out that you are also matured, well educated and fit for discussion.
Let me answer your questions one by one.
1. IPOB once protested with flags and sticks and they were killed. This is because their protest is capable to cause political instability in the region. It can even cause insurrection. As a good President of Nigeria what would have done? Watch as a boy who never understood what happened during the war splits your country you have sworn to defend it's unity? Political incitement is worse than terrorism.
2. There's is currently what I would call religious intolerance in Benue which my government is fighting hard to solve, this had existed since British rule. Why it looks as if the President is sleeping is because his ministers are not informing him. Remember 2018 when the President told Maidugirians that he didn't know that Boko Haram still existed.
3. I can say that you scored a point but it is noteworthy that our President does not mix religion with governance.
4. My answer is yes and due to the infiltration of the government by corrupt fanatic politicians they blocked this news from reaching Mr. President.
5. You would know when you finish reading the article. I said that these bandits are hiding in the name of the Fulani to commit crimes.
6. It is true and it is because the North had failed leaders as of then. Compare the Northern leadership of then with now see the difference.
7. Such an activity is carried out by the house/parliament, you can write to your Senator. You would certainly be listened to if you give solid reasons.
8. Every army has a political department, although I am sure the Nigerian Army is not responsible for this because these so called UGM only carries out the orders of the IPOB. Also when they are arrested and paraded they admit to being ESN militants. The truth is that UGM is ESN masked to attain public sympathy
9. I don't know
Congratulations you are the only person to convince me this far on BIAFRA agitation. But you can never completely convince me.
Have a good night's sleep and God bless you. If you get bedbugs don't let them bite.
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by after4: 12:29am On Dec 21, 2021
first and foremost, i dont care about my English. i am an igbo man, why should I be worried on how well I speak a white man's language? does the queen of england know how to speak igbo? carry your low self esteem shift abeg.
on the issues you raised. where in the north is yam produced if not in the middle belt? does that now mean the SE do not produce yam enough to take care of their needs?
how many ipob members has being convicted in court for terrorism charges, can you mention even one? abi you think it is to come online and yap rubbish.
How does ipob affect the cost of food in the SE? did they stop people from farming? abi your brain is paining you. is ipob also the causeof rise in the cost of food in your glorious north too? efulefu

Emma15678:

Mr after4 I can see that your brain does function after four o'clock additionally your English language is very poor and you are not fit for me to reply. You lack knowledge and I advice you to go and purchase the book; Effective communication in English; Book 1 & 2.
On a private chat I would not have even replied you but for the fact that it is public media, it would not be wise for me to let you corrupt these innocent people that would scroll this chat one day.
1. Who told you no IPOB member is in court for terrorism,treason and murder?
2. Do you know how your useless IPOB terrorist has made food to skyrocket in the east. Do you know the pressing demand I am getting from my numerous dependant relatives in the East?
3. Do you know that a man in the North used to harvest 30bags of corn per season? Do you know that a man used to harvest a full trailer of yams in this North and it will be like nothing happened. Yet a man will harvest like 200 tubers and he will go and coronate Eze-Ji in the East. The truth is that the East cannot produce food for herself. The North produce almost all the food that we eat in this nation. Since these bandits started operations we've started seeing food insecurity looming. Do not let ethnicity becloud your eye. Thanks.
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by after4: 12:35am On Dec 21, 2021
look at a stupid line of argument, trying to form well educated. so if people protest with sticks and flags the best thing is to shoot at them and you pamper and rehabilitate the one killing with bombs and gun. did you say "your government do not mix politics with religion"? you mean buhari or who? you see why I talk sey you no get sense? is it the buhari that vowed to continue pushing for sharia law or the one that cried that killing boko haram is a war against the north or the one that threatened dogs and baboon or the one that called igbos 5%? you no deserve attention. yeye

Emma15678:

My dear brother, I have gone through your post and I have found out that you are also matured, well educated and fit for discussion.
Let me answer your questions one by one.
1. IPOB once protested with flags and sticks and they were killed. This is because their protest is capable to cause political instability in the region. It can even cause insurrection. As a good President of Nigeria what would have done? Watch as a boy who never understood what happened during the war splits your country you have sworn to defend it's unity? Political incitement is worse than terrorism.
2. There's is currently what I would call religious intolerance in Benue which my government is fighting hard to solve, this had existed since British rule. Why it looks as if the President is sleeping is because his ministers are not informing him. Remember 2018 when the President told Maidugirians that he didn't know that Boko Haram still existed.
3. I can say that you scored a point but it is noteworthy that our President does not mix religion with governance.
4. My answer is yes and due to the infiltration of the government by corrupt fanatic politicians they blocked this news from reaching Mr. President.
5. You would know when you finish reading the article. I said that these bandits are hiding in the name of the Fulani to commit crimes.
6. It is true and it is because the North had failed leaders as of then. Compare the Northern leadership of then with now see the difference.
7. Such an activity is carried out by the house/parliament, you can write to your Senator. You would certainly be listened to if you give solid reasons.
8. Every army has a political department, although I am sure the Nigerian Army is not responsible for this because these so called UGM only carries out the orders of the IPOB. Also when they are arrested and paraded they admit to being ESN militants. The truth is that UGM is ESN masked to attain public sympathy
9. I don't know
Congratulations you are the only person to convince me this far on BIAFRA agitation. But you can never completely convince me.
Have a good night's sleep and God bless you. If you get bedbugs don't let them bite.
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by after4: 12:36am On Dec 21, 2021
if your buhari can hang him, he would have done that since. aboki

Emma15678:

The military invaded Kanu's house based on the intelligence that he was about to run like the shameless rat he is. Simple. I can't wait to watch him hanged for treason and yet nothing will happen.
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by after4: 12:38am On Dec 21, 2021
the killing of usama was videoed live.

Yusman316:

Do tell the number of time you have seen The U.S military display dead bodies of alqaeeda, Isis, or Taliban fighters
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Originalsly: 2:36am On Dec 21, 2021
Hmmm.... fighter jets to fight bandits.
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by mediainc: 6:15am On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by tofolo(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=YeyeGbami post=108667920][/quote] next year is campaign yr na, what do you expect.
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Allahismad: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Emma15678:

Just like that?
En go reach everybody ooo, hope you know?
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Allahismad: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2021
after4:
if your buhari can hang him, he would have done that since. aboki

That was what I was about telling him but I deemed it not necessary again, he couldn't even be civil enough to finish answering my questions.

The ugm he tagged esn can be planted by the government since he knows the desperate igbos may endorse them to the world it would look like they are working for igbos but no he didn't know how to answer that. Ike gwuru for ndi a
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Allahismad: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2021
after4:
look at a stupid line of argument, trying to form well educated. so if people protest with sticks and flags the best thing is to shoot at them and you pamper and rehabilitate the one killing with bombs and gun. did you say "your government do not mix politics with religion"? you mean buhari or who? you see why I talk sey you no get sense? is it the buhari that vowed to continue pushing for sharia law or the one that cried that killing boko haram is a war against the north or the one that threatened dogs and baboon or the one that called igbos 5%? you no deserve attention. yeye

He felljinto my trap yakata by trying to answer those questions, now I know who he is. Just imagine his line of reasoning that protesting with sticks is worse than terrorism and ignored the part buhari said he will continue to push for sharia. Just leave those people, they have no empathy for human live.
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Emma15678: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Allahismad:

Just like that?
En go reach everybody ooo, hope you know?

IPOB gree gree no go reach Asaba or PH so wetin go happen.
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Emma15678: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Allahismad:

That was what I was about telling him but I deemed it not necessary again, he couldn't even be civil enough to finish answering my questions.

The ugm he tagged esn can be planted by the government since he knows the desperate igbos may endorse them to the world it would look like they are working for igbos but no he didn't know how to answer that. Ike gwuru for ndi a
Of course Buhari cannot hang Kanu like that because he is a law abiding President who has respect for the law.
2. Why is this UGM always acting on IPOB's order? Why would they be kiling soldiers and burning stations? The truth is the the chief of all terrorist Nnamdi Kanu has beclouded your eyes with a veil you cannot remove.
Come to think of it, why is all this violence who is the cause. Now I want you to give me answers to these questions.
1. As a Biafran President what would you do if you hear of a movement for the secession of the Niger Delta. Be honest
2. Was it not Kanu that ordered the killing of innocent policemen in this country? Where were you?
3. Was it not Kanu that promised to go and bring Buhari's head for you cannibals?
4. Why did you not caution him?
5. Now why are you hasty to declare him a prisoner of conscience?
Expecting your reply.
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Emma15678: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
after4:

Answer my question, if you're Buhari what would you have done?
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Lastmessenger2: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
Audio bombing
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by after4: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
unfortunately i will not be buhari as I do not like to see peoples blood as it happened in 2011 when he lost election, I do not support terrorist as he does, I am not a mediocre like him, neither do I see other ethnic group as inferior, I don't live my life borrowing from even the devil and most important of all, I don't claim to be Mr. integrity but full of lies and corruption. so I cant be buhari.
my comment I directly to you as I am not talking to buhari, you line of argument is mischievous and not correct

Emma15678:

Answer my question, if you're Buhari what would you have done?
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Emma15678: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
after4:
unfortunately i will not be buhari as I do not like to see peoples blood as it happened in 2011 when he lost election, I do not support terrorist as he does, I am not a mediocre like him, neither do I see other ethnic group as inferior, I don't live my life borrowing from even the devil and most important of all, I don't claim to be Mr. integrity but full of lies and corruption. so I cant be buhari.
my comment I directly to you as I am not talking to buhari, you line of argument is mischievous and not correct

Words from an IPOB terrorist whose brain fails after four o'clock. Let me go into the details.
1. You said Buhari is full of corruption. If Buhari is full of corruption but he is better than a PDP bra buying government that brought him the Boko Haram and bandits we are suffering from today; then PDP is corruption itself.
2. You said Buhari supports terrorist organizations? Then I am sure your brain is suffering from brain failure. Who inaugurated the terrorist rehabilitation programme? Is it not your incapable President of the bra buying government, Jonathan Ebele? Go and read history I see you lack knowledge. Note that under your bra buying government, Boko Haram controlled a territory as large as Belgium in this country. Despite the fact that your bra-buying leader had over 200,000 soldiers to command and over 50 airforce assets. Nigeria had astonishing artillery and weapons then; what did the leader of the bra buying government do? He was probably more interested in supervising bra purchases by his dearie. I rest my statement here.
3. You said Buhari is a mediocre. Chai, maybe I will sponsor your trip to INDIA for successful brain transplant. A mediocre is a person that does not exceed the border between good and bad. He's work is never perfect neither is it bad. Did our faithful President, His Excellency Mohammadu Buhari faill into this category? No. I give you example of your cannibal leader, was it up to a year when Buhari promised to speak to him in his own language before he was arrested? No.
4. You said you don't like bloodshed like Buhari. I see. You that is a supporter of a rag tag army. Do you know the composition of the ESN? No. Let me tell you. Credible intelligence proves that ESN has dismissed soldiers as generals. Who are dismissed soldiers? Soldiers that lack discipline or courage to stay in the Nigerian Army. Simple.
Now on the case of Unknown Gunmen. Truthfully answer these questions.
1. After IPOB declared war on this UGM have we heard that ESN engaged UGM?
2. Why are these UGM killing soldiers and policemen?
3. Why is ESN living peacefully with these UGM in Southeastern forest if they are not the same?
4. Was the ESN not established to seek the security of the South East?
5. If yes what has she done to curb this menace?
After reading this you might change or you might continue to fool around. Thank you.
Re: Troops Bombard Bandit Camps In North-West by Paretomaster(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
ipobarethieves:
Those Fulani Nuts should stop their terrorist activities

They wont stop, they have to be stopped......the government should descend hard on them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Hotel Guests In Yobe, Sets School Ablaze / Who Else Is Suffering This Light Issues? / Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.