Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Healthy Yummy Foods - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Healthy Yummy Foods (1385 Views)

How To make a Yummy Korean Egg Roll Omelette(wow) / Yummy Foods That Combat Fat / How To Bake Perfect Yummy Sponge Cake Without Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthy Yummy Foods by ACAN(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hi, My name is Chef addieabo (Ademola Adigun)

The creator behind Healthy Yummy Foods!

I focus on finding, cooking, developing, perfecting, styling, and capturing the recipes on Healthy Yummy Foods. When I’m not busy in the kitchen cooking and baking, you’ll most likely find me on the couch cuddling with my favorite snuggle buddy…

I Love Food
I love sharing fresh, flavorful, (mostly) healthy recipes that I love to make and eat in my real, actual, everyday life. My goal is to inspire you with food that is both approachable and exciting, whether you’re cooking for yourself, your family, your roommates, or your friends or an event.

1 Like

Re: Healthy Yummy Foods by ACAN(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Chicken breast with Brown Rice, broccoli, cherry tomatoes

Re: Healthy Yummy Foods by ACAN(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to you and your family �

I Hope You See Smiles Wherever You Look
And That Happiness Goes Wherever You Go.

Re: Healthy Yummy Foods by ACAN(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Have you tried out our Chicken Breast with Brown Rice, Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes?

It is a tasty food recipe that urges you to ask for more.

https://healthyyummyfoods.com/

Re: Healthy Yummy Foods by ACAN(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2022
May God shower you and your family with love and happiness Best wishes and season greeting for the New Year.

Re: Healthy Yummy Foods by ACAN(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Quote of the day

Without food, we cannot survive, and that is why issues that affect the food industry are so important.
- Marcus Samuelsson
Re: Healthy Yummy Foods by ACAN(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
TEENS CAN COOK FOUNDATION
In collaboration with
NIGERIA TELEVISION AUTHORITY (NTA 10 LAGOS)

Present the second edition of the teens can cook competition

For registration and participation
Obtain a form of N5,000 from NTA @ Yaba Lagos office or at 56, opebi road salvation bus/stop Ikeja lagos.

ELIMINATING STAGE
Theory & Practical
31st January to 7th February 2022

SECOND ROUND
Theory & Practical
Wednesday 9th - 13th February 2022

QUARTERFINAL
Theory & Practical, Visiting Big Restaurant in Lagos
Tuesday 15th February 2022

SEMIFINAL
Entertain Calling & Sms from Audience
17th February 2022

FINAL
Timing, Food Presentation, Taste
Monday 21st February 2022

RECOGNITION OF AWARDS AND PRIZE GIVING DAY
Saturday 26th February 2022

The registration form is N5,000

Obtain Your Registration Form @
NTA Yaba Lagos office
or at
No.56 Opebi Road, Salvation B/Stop Ikeja, Lagos.

Prizes to be won are

The winner gets an all-expense-paid trip to the United Kingdom
1st Runner up gets a laptop
2nd Runner up gets a Gas Cooker
3rd Runner up gets a Multifunctional Air Fryer
4th Runner up gets a set of non-stick pots

All payment should be made to
Sterling Alternative Finance Cooperate Account

For inquiries: Contact us:
NTA Marketing Manager 08160087357,
Odunayo on 08051113510 or
Chilove - 08139201829

What are you waiting for? Hurry up now to register

Teens Can Cook uncovering the prominence chef in you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msJhP54DXE4
Re: Healthy Yummy Foods by ACAN(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Quote of the day

“Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal — a commitment to excellence — that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”– Mario Andretti
Re: Healthy Yummy Foods by ACAN(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Contestants showcasing their cooking skills at the just concluded Teens Can Cook Competition held in 2021. Each group was tasting to creatively prepare a recipe with pasta,

Start now!
Register today at the second edition of the Teens Can Cook Competition coming up March 2022and compete to stand a chance to win an all-expense-paid trip to the UK.

NTA Marketing Manager 08160087357
Chilove - 08139201829

Teens Can Cook, uncovering the prominence chef in you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8iRm23aSYM
Re: Healthy Yummy Foods by ACAN(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
LET'S TALK FOOD Shall We?

What Makes Lentil Soup So Good

As is my goal with most recipes I make for healthy yummy food, this crockpot lentil soup was made for real life. Because it has literally become a recipe I and my family so much adore.

When preparing Lentil Soup, we start with a solid base: onions, garlic, carrots, celery, spices, salt, and broth.

Then we spice the Lentil Soup to make it tasty and delicious by adding butternut squash, which partially melts into a creamy textured miracle, lentils (always lentils), and yellow split peas because of the WOW color.

After all, this simmers up into the best house smells, and then we do the magic thing that takes it over the top: pure a portion of the soup with that olive oil to form a silky emulsion that then gets added back into the soup.

I ended mine with a splash of sherry and red wine vinegar because I am currently having a moment with tangy foods.

https://healthyyummyfoods.com/index.php

Re: Healthy Yummy Foods by ACAN(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
LET'S TALK FOOD Shall We?

It’s going on everything I eat this week, from salads to quesadillas to just straight-up chips and crackers. It has me licking out every last corner of my food processor and then telling people about it on the internet.

This Magic Green Sauce is adaptable, quick, extremely yummy, and generally the love of my life. It can be anything: dressing, sauce, spread, dip, marinade –> you name it. It’s going on everything I eat this week, from salads to quesadillas to just straight-up chips and crackers. It has me licking out every last corner of my food processor and then telling people about it on the internet.

Time out for a second. I recently did a reader survey (check it here on my website if you didn’t get a chance to say your piece). https://healthyyummyfoods.com/start-here.php?id=3

The comments I got on the Least Favorite Things About Pinch of Yum section were something like this: you make it sound like everything you make is your favorite thing. Friends, I hate to be predictable, but I’d like to take this moment to say that THIS SAUCE RIGHT HERE is my favorite thing. Even if it means telling the truth about all my favorites, I have to talk-type honestly about The Food Feelings.

Re: Healthy Yummy Foods by whitegarlic: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2022
If you are looking to buy garlic at the lowest price then you should choose the best garlic sellers because they can provide all varieties of garlic. Once you choose to visit white-garlic.com you can get branded garlic because they are professional garlic exporters and producers.
Re: Healthy Yummy Foods by ACAN(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
What are you waiting for?
Hurry up now to register.!

In collaboration with
NIGERIA TELEVISION AUTHORITY (NTA 10 LAGOS)

Present the second edition of the teens can cook competition (Age 11-16)

For participation
Obtain a form of N5,000

Registration closes on 28 February 2022

Obtain Your Registration Form @
NTA Yaba Lagos office
or at
No.56 Opebi Road, Salvation B/Stop Ikeja, Lagos.

PRIZES TO BE WON ARE;
* The winner gets an all-expense-paid trip to the United Kingdom
* 1st Runner up gets a laptop
* 2nd Runner up gets a Gas Cooker
* 3rd Runner up gets a Multifunctional Air Fryer
* 4th Runner up gets a set of non-stick pots.

NTA Marketing Manager 08160087357,
Chilove - 08139201829

Teens Can Cook Foundation!
Uncovering the prominence chef in you.

(1) (Reply)

The Last Food I Rejected Was Indoomie / Is This Creativity? Check Out Photo Of This Butt Cake With Large Poop / The Proven Health Benefits Of Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.