Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,146 members, 7,953,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Having Healthy Hair,skin And Living Healthy. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having Healthy Hair,skin And Living Healthy. (140 Views)

Want To Know How To Care For Your Hair, Skin And Face? Then Click Here!!!! / Living Healthy With Your Wealth / Transportation For Those Working On The Island And Living On The Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Healthy Hair,skin And Living Healthy. by hormobolanle: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Do you know that you can actually live on NATURE?
As it is... I know that a lot of people are like me who dislike medications so much embarassed so this is why am here to gist you a little about these BEAUTIES (plants, veggies) around us which we aren't mindful of.
Let me share a short story with you grin

I once had a shoulder length long, relaxed hair but then I usually use chemical products just boost my hair growth and help me keep my hair healthy and long .
Just to realize that all of a sudden my hair started breaking and I had hair loss so much that my hair length became shorter.
When I see hair that weren't as long as mine before it started breaking ,I do get angry at my hair,so I shaved my hair and started rocking low cut and other styles.

Then CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC started and we were asked to come home from school,then I decided to start making my hair all over again but resolved in my heart that I won't use any chemical base products to my hair again,so I applied treatments like Aleo Vera,carrot, avocado and even coconut oil to my hair and I realized that it was working.

I was happy at the rate in which my hair was growing and it was healthy as well, I used carrot oil for my skin too and it was glowing,used a particular plant to treat malaria and eczema. You really don't know what you are missing!

Then I fell more in love with these oils and decided that I will continue using them and won't keep the goodness of these fruits, veggies base treatment to myself but will tell it to everyone I come in contact with and I have the opportunity to share these awesome testimonies with.

Now I keep a natural hair,making use of natural oiltments and other natural remedies for my hair.

My scalp is free from Dandruff,my edges are healthy and full,my hair length is long for a hair that is just a year and some months.

You want to know more?
Let's talk cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Transmitting Belt For Carton Sealing Machine.. / 5.0 Wireless Optical Computer Mouse For Just 3k / How To Fix Quickbooks Error 9999?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.