Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) (47763 Views)

Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) / Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Zubby Michael, Davido And Other Celebrity Cultist Pose For A Selfie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by We4all: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2021
toujurs:
He wants to promote himself, and his looking for a cheap promotion, No be juju be that grin, you guys will never seize to amaze me, if as an artist he doesn't where and how to promote his music. He has failured, he has failed if he thinks jumping from thread to thread will promote him.

Ask yourself whether what you have said makes sense? So, as an upcoming artist, he should go and start spending millions on promotions right?

Do you know how Wizkid and others started? Do you know how some American artists started? If you know how Nicki pushed to be heard, you won’t be talking trash.

Nairaland is a platform and there are music producers and other influencers here. So, there is nothing wrong if he is trying to be heard. Know this and have peace.
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by Roma10: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2021
DJ Ecool even dey there
Old pix that was taken since last year sad undecided
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by ScotMisile: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Landuma123:

Hi
I lost my Gmail password
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by toujurs: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2021
We4all:

Ask yourself whether what you have said makes sense? So, as an upcoming artist, he should go and start spending millions on promotions right?

Do you know how Wizkid and others started? Do you know how some American artists started? If you know how Nicki pushed to be heard, you won’t be talking trash.

Nairaland is a platform and there are music producers and other influencers here. So, there is nothing wrong if he is trying to be heard. Know this and have peace.
he doesn't need to spend millions, we have instagram and twitter, which is far better, continue encouraging him to fool himself on this platform.
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by 2braithe: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Small boy like you undecided undecided undecided

Sorry o mr big boy undecided undecided undecided
Na online you fit flex muscle.
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by 2braithe: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2021
olayiwola72:

Cultist your news dey bbc

How I con take be cultist na? undecided
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2021
widijo1698:
I started my music in 2014 and am still pushing, and still believing in myself
started mine in 2006 and still hoping for a breakthrough one day
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by dandig(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2021
isaiah4life:
Celebrities always hanging out together, but nairalanderz cannot even hang out.
omo mehn Davido don reach Bayelsa like this o... bros wan shutdown a full state
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by Tribu(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:
Zubby don see his Chi, see as he Dey shine brown teeth.

Ndi cultist.

Get some life bro, maybe then you will rest.
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by We4all: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
toujurs:
he doesn't need to spend millions, we have instagram and twitter, which is far better, continue encouraging him to fool himself on this platform.

Good, now you’re talking. A post on those platforms you mentioned can sit there for years with just a couple of views. Mark has made sure that if you don’t promote a post, no one sees it. It is what I know.

Nairaland is a more concentrated and native platform to start with, why then shouldn’t he use the platform if the whole essence is to reach out to the African audience?

And mind you, there are other smaller and obscured social media platforms that are not popular. Go there and see upcoming artists promoting themselves. Everything isn’t about Twitter and Instagram.
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by tunize(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
POLYGAMY:
WE ONLY HAVE CATFISH ON NAIRALAND

MOST OF THE FEMALE MONIKERS WEY YOU DEY SEE HERE NA OUR FELLOW BROTHERS
So you cannot hangout with your fellow guy on nairaland, must it be with a lady? Davido(guy) zubby (guy) you see woman there
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by Afamsi: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
POLYGAMY:
WE ONLY HAVE CATFISH ON NAIRALAND

MOST OF THE FEMALE MONIKERS WEY YOU DEY SEE HERE NA OUR FELLOW BROTHERS
Hahaha
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by mocipe: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
cherishmichael:
What are meant for the rich are really meant for the rich, cry See his Brown teeth! Enjoyment!!

Contact me for your Article writing, Rewrite work, Assignment PowerPoint presentations Logo designing at an affordable price.

Rewrite work, how much do you charge.
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
2braithe:

Sorry o mr big boy undecided undecided undecided
Na online you fit flex muscle.

If you know say you fi gree make we meet, no tag me again abeg...

I no dey roll with morons angry angry

I have met with some nairalanders for our Benin....

We kush, Bleep and bomb that night
We run street sef

So if you know say Na pikin you be, keep off....
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by toujurs: 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
We4all:

Good, now you’re talking. A post on those platforms you mentioned can sit there for years with just a couple of views. Mark has made sure that if you don’t promote a post, no one sees it. It is what I know.

Nairaland is a more concentrated and native platform to start with, why then shouldn’t he use the platform if the whole essence is to reach out to the African audience?

And mind you, there are other smaller and obscured social media platforms that are not popular. Go there and see upcoming artists promoting themselves. Everything isn’t about Twitter and Instagram.
Oga are you looking at cost abi productivity, you can't go for a cheap platform and expect a bigger market, it doesn't work that way, Instagram has been the biggest promoter of contents and talents, same with YouTube's, nairaland is a domestic platform, he can't get any results from here, and by the way he has to work on his music, its wacky
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by 2braithe: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Rastaramsey:

If you know say you fi gree make we meet, no tag me again abeg...

I no dey roll with morons angry angry

I have met with some nairalanders for our Benin....

We kush, Bleep and bomb that night
We run street sef

So if you know say Na pikin you be, keep off....

Meet you for wetin?
Na only business deals I fit meet you for.And you no be the kind person I fit do business with.Continue your bombing abeg.

Have a nice day.
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by cherishmichael: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
For a standard charge₦5per word
mocipe:

Rewrite work, how much do you charge.
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by POLYGAMY: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
tunize:

So you cannot hangout with your fellow guy on nairaland, must it be with a lady? Davido(guy) zubby (guy) you see woman there
I’M NOT A GAY BRUH
Re: Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) by tunize(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
POLYGAMY:
I’M NOT A GAY BRUH
Alright.

Phyno & Aubameyang Could Be Blood Brothers,Nigerians React On Twitter(Pics) / Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 / People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71