Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

You Are Suppose To Thank A Client For Buying(photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Are Suppose To Thank A Client For Buying(photo) (254 Views)

Taking My Client For An Inspection / How Should I Charge A Client For Business Consultancy / Help Me To Find Nigerian Client For Selling My Leads ( Craigslist ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Suppose To Thank A Client For Buying(photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
When I go to some shops to buy stuff and they won't thank you for buying stuff and they won't smile and in some shops, they say thank you and smile and they are nice, people working in shops need to know the secret of doing business, if you are nice to your customers they would always come back, if you see me talking to my clients you would think we know each other from somewhere before, I smile and chat and say thank you very much even if you are buying a pencil.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/you-are-supposed-to-thank-client-for.html?m=1
Re: You Are Suppose To Thank A Client For Buying(photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
No be your village people day do you, smile and say thank you and see wonders
Re: You Are Suppose To Thank A Client For Buying(photo) by Solofresh2: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Well,I think it is actually good to be jovial with your customer.It breeds good relationship between the buyer and the seller.
I think that is enough to answer your question.
Re: You Are Suppose To Thank A Client For Buying(photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Solofresh2:
Well,I think it is actually good to be jovial with your customer.It breeds good relationship between the buyer and the seller.
I think that is enough to answer your question.

cool

(1) (Reply)

Car For Cargo Delivery / How I Started Keke Business / Could Cryptocurrency Price Crash Mean A Shaky Year Ahead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.