Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money (2714 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) / 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by Glance(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money Ritual (Video)
NewsblendaDec 20, 2021
2 Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money Ritual (Video)
The quest for riches and wealth has become the order of the day, Everybody wants to make money, everybody wants to get rich and that’s why people do all sorts of detestable things just to make quick money.

Two yahoo boys was nabbed while preparing charm to make quick money in Arondizogu in Imo State.

After they were arrested, they opened up on how they go about their ways and how they make their money.

While narrating how they carry out their evil act in a video sighted by Newsblenda, they said; “The native doctor who prepared the charm told us to use a handkerchief or a piece of towel to collect semen from the private part of every lady we made love to. He instructed us to put the handkerchief with the semen or towel in the pot and burn it after each time we collect it. He told us that the number of females we sleep with and collect their semen will determine the value of our money we will get.”
After they were pressured to reveal the identity of the native doctor behind their evil doings, they said;

“We were seriously warned not to disclose it with anybody, that if we do that, we will die’’.

Meanwhile, they weren’t left to go scot-free as the youth around gave them the beatings of their lives and later handed them to the police for prosecution. Watch Video before comment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFenLIubXLI
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by hisexcellency34: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
na wa oo
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by Solofresh2: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
The funniest thing is that the so called policemen will still collect their share from them and in no time,they would release them.

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by Tinubuadvocate: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Apart from Yahoo boy revolution in Nigeria human life is nothing in southeast money rituals is not a new thing for them no thank to media for not paying attention to this cannibalism region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by adekolaelect(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Flattheaded too are doing ritual money .yet some stupid Ethnic bigot guys will say Igbos no dey do ritual but Businesses .Na now I come understand Igbos meaning of business. If they kill,Ritual, Froudster, Harmrubbry and political looting .Anything they do to make money All na business to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
The dumbos above and below dont even acknowledged the menace fraudsters are causing legit folks in Nigeria whom are trying to make a living.. rather they are head deep in tribalism that solves nothing...

I saw a thread about a lady crying and rolling on the floor of the bank after she was defrauded clean through pos.. someone who sits under the sun all day trying to make a living for she and her dependents.. this is messed up..

What do they think would be the situation of the lady her pant is being used, if not being rendered useless through diabolic means..

Yahoo(fraud) needs to be relegated to what it used to be, and not respected.. until jungle justice is extended to fraudsters while houses and cars are burnt like kidnappers are being treated, the youths would always adore it.. and anyone that compares them to politicians should via for political office. The politician ruining the lives of people does not mean you should compete with them on ruining my life. I did not sign up for more thieves.

What is all this..
- Bandits loot my means of living..
- Terrorist kidnap me for ransom..
- Yahoo boys steal my pension and savings..
- politicians steal our collective wealth..
- I try to escape the hellhole and foreigners look at me like a thief at the mention of my country..

Is being a Good person a stupid decision in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by expertman(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nah waoooo
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ibos and harvesting of Human organs

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
adekolaelect:
Flattheaded too are doing ritual money .yet some stupid Ethnic bigot guys will say Igbos no dey do ritual but Businesses .Na now I come understand Igbos meaning of business. If they kill,Ritual, Froudster, Harmrubbry and political looting .Anything they do to make money All na business to them.
Ritual killing in the South East is been underreported.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by headSmasher: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Baby factory criminals and drug traffickers

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by Totilopussylick(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
I'm more concerned about the victims.

What becomes of them after taking their semen
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by dettolgel: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
If you check very well these boys learnt this from their Muslim Afonja friends. That is why I don't hang with Afonja they are bad influence. grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by aryzgreat: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
AFONJA AGAIN? angry
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by fati2001(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
I'M SURE LUCIFER AND NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS WILL BE BLAME FOR THIS.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by Pathokpo: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Glance:
Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money Ritual (Video)
NewsblendaDec 20, 2021
2 Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money Ritual (Video)
The quest for riches and wealth has become the order of the day, Everybody wants to make money, everybody wants to get rich and that’s why people do all sorts of detestable things just to make quick money.

Two yahoo boys was nabbed while preparing charm to make quick money in Arondizogu in Imo State.

After they were arrested, they opened up on how they go about their ways and how they make their money.

While narrating how they carry out their evil act in a video sighted by Newsblenda, they said; “The native doctor who prepared the charm told us to use a handkerchief or a piece of towel to collect semen from the private part of every lady we made love to. He instructed us to put the handkerchief with the semen or towel in the pot and burn it after each time we collect it. He told us that the number of females we sleep with and collect their semen will determine the value of our money we will get.”
After they were pressured to reveal the identity of the native doctor behind their evil doings, they said;

“We were seriously warned not to disclose it with anybody, that if we do that, we will die’’.

Meanwhile, they weren’t left to go scot-free as the youth around gave them the beatings of their lives and later handed them to the police for prosecution. Watch Video before comment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFenLIubXLI
Pls stop calling these guys Yahoo boys. Call them by their real names (human ritualists).
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by vinceyinnovation: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Op "Glance" is a name of a cult o....
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by Susu888(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Money by all means mentality effing up the south east since 19 B.C lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by Agricmoney(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
ok o

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by Gadafii: 1:08am On Dec 21, 2021
adekolaelect:
afonja sell human heads for 5k, the most thriving skull mining in the world is in the south west, afonja people are most hard working in the use of human parts for money rituals, yet the region is still filled with hut and mud houses with brown roofs, wetin una dey use una money do, drink paraga, carry olosho, buy rice #100, kpomo #300, extra pepper #500, with one pure water

Una no fit develop una region cheesy

A sitting governor's aide from the south west was arrested in the US for fraud, your youths who are not into ritual or Yahoo, are busy with NURTW, OWO MIDA things cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by sugarlyn: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2021
The same Satan that gave you will still be the Satan that will disgrace you publicly.
Be wise and turn away from evil.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed While Trying To Use Women’s Private Part For Money by adekolaelect(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gadafii:
afonja sell human heads for 5k, the most thriving skull mining in the world is in the south west, afonja people are most hard working in the use of human parts for money rituals, yet the region is still filled with hut and mud houses with brown roofs, wetin una dey use una money do, drink paraga, carry olosho, buy rice #100, kpomo #300, extra pepper #500, with one pure water

Una no fit develop una region cheesy

A sitting governor's aide from the south west was arrested in the US for fraud, your youths who are not into ritual or Yahoo, are busy with NURTW, OWO MIDA things cheesy
Yet we are not Terrorists like you poeple.Yet you have nowhere to migrate to than here .mind you the reasionable Igbos are those that in the south west but the rest in the villages are busying with consumption of Alcohol and Terrorist.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Abducts Lady In Dawaki Abuja [picture] / Just In: New Ajale (underground) Found In Ibadan, Oyo State / Check Out The Selfie Video Ghanaian Police Officer Having With The Prisoners(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.