Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom This Year?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom This Year?? (1565 Views)

Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom This Year?? by edoman2016: 5:52am On Dec 22, 2021
Isacar:

Bro someone just said his/her own way, it's kinda wrong on ur part to discredit it, even if it were impossible, which I know it not
Why should posting the bet code of the winning bet hard for her? Abeg I no fit shout.
Re: How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom This Year?? by avast01(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
Supreme145:

I don't think so, I don't really know how the platform works but all I know is that they just click on links shared in a WhatsApp group and like pictures all day.

Perhaps you can try out some free airdrops
Search deficalendar on telegram, join the (channel and group) and try out all free airdrops put out there.
Cheers
Re: How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom This Year?? by Isacar(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Follow who know road, you say no. Anyways, stay tuned for my giveaway on the 1st of Jan. By then, you go believe. I don bookmark your moniker. I will mention you on the betting thread on that day. Bye.

Abeg bookmark me too, I wan be a beneficiary of ur giveaway.......... Tnk you very much
Re: How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom This Year?? by Antell95(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Follow who know road, you say no. Anyways, stay tuned for my giveaway on the 1st of Jan. By then, you go believe. I don bookmark your moniker. I will mention you on the betting thread on that day. Bye.

Edima uyai, adodie? cheesy sad kiss
Re: How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom This Year?? by Bolufinance(m): 12:27am On May 07, 2022
You can also be Financially free from poverty is you know and take the right steps..below are steps you can take to be Financially free https://financialaffairsnews..com/2022/05/financial-freedom7-steps-to-achieve.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grandmother Reveals She Is Pregnant With Her Own Son's Child / Parents Of This Generation Needs To Wake Up. / Chinese Man Abandons Nigerian Lady He Got Pregnant(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.