Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video (47764 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / I Need Branded Rice / Tony Elumelu Shares Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by wallstreetnews: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXwwuMgsq6k

Good afternoon my Fellow Youths!
Today let's talk about the Act Of Giving!
Christmas as we all know is a season of joyful giving. A time to spread love and kindness. It’s my most favorite time of the year. I’ve learnt that the great joy of Christmas is not only in celebrating Christ’s birth but also in the opportunity to practice generosity. After all, what other act is closer to the heart of God than the act of giving?

At this time of the year when giving can sometimes feel more like an obligation and a burden than the privilege it really is, how can we become the cheerful givers that God intended us to be?

The 1st step is to look for opportunities to give more and give better.

There are several ways you can give during this Christmas. It mustn’t also be monetary. Give the gift of your time and service and don’t forget to involve your kids in the act of spreading love and kindness this season. Let them learn to give!

Giving is not really about "who has money "
You can give time, compassion, empathy, a helping hand, kind words etc!

We all know how great it feels to receive gifts. However the joy is receiving is short lived. Our lives are richer when we share and that great inner joy comes from helping others better their lives.

Instead of looking for who to give you, look inwards and ask yourself how you can bring happiness to someone else this Christmas.

The Bible recognizes that there’s so much joy in giving than in receiving.
And trust me, there’s so much more to gain when you give!

The rewards of giving are priceless. If you want happiness, you give happiness. If you want to have love, you give love. It is only in giving that you receive.
I tell people that no matter what your circumstances in life, you have the ability to give!

I encourage you to look for opportunities where you can give this festive season because that’s what life is all about.
Let’s practice & commit our lives to giving Joy. Try it! It works!

Compliments of the season ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXteTsGIkfU/?utm_medium=copy_link

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by wallstreetnews: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by Jlow2: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
50kg rice from obi CUBANA, and one governor is sharing 5kg and claiming that his state is highest farmer of rice in South east because of the investment he has made in agriculture, but the truth remains they go to kebbi and northern states to buy rice to feed there rice mills, you can not see any commercial farming there, at night you will see trucks bringing rice from the north

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by Dorcmass(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
cubana jhor let the rice reach nairaland here naw se kin dobale

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by finaltod: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
God bless Obi Cubana for these gestures

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by merodko: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
All for clout

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by Onogiede(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Excellent in making,.. Obi cubana for the people,.. More success unstoppable

8 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by Rugaria: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jlow2:
50kg rice from obi CUBANA, and one governor is sharing 5kg and claiming that his state is highest farmer of rice in South east because of the investment he has made in agriculture, but the truth remains they go to kebbi and northern states to buy rice to feed there rice mills, you can not see any commercial farming there, at night you will see trucks bringing rice from the north
South East governor like this one?

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by Cholls(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2021

11 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by Burruchaga71(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2021
EFCC will not c this.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by blackpanda: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2021
Another opportunity to show off

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Burruchaga71:
EFCC will not c this.
if you on Data on sense abeg

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by Tinubuadvocate: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2021
A notorious internet fraudster you seem luck this year next year you might not have such luck. happy merry Christmas in advance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by BlackfireX: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2021
My fellow billionaire....

Poor people don't mention me....

Rich billionaire talking here

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by slivertongue: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
His business

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by Dailymice: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ndi nku ndi nku. Ndi Ike ndi Ike. Ndi OMA Ndi oma

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by WibusJaga: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2021

Good one.
So nobody for Nairaland fit share something for members. Seun abeg do something.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by money121(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
Giver Never Lack

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by EmekaBlue(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
I suspect all these rice are those palliatives hidden dem dey rebrand and share

These connected known faces Buy it cheaper from the warehouse hidden.

Nigeria is really a hungry country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Poverty, Nigeria hard cry Ndi Anambra go see something hold stomach kiss man cannot survive by peedeepee malt alone grin

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by Curious345: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nice
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by Dozie32(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
My boss

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by tradepunter: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by RPG2020(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
A notorious internet fraudster you seem luck this year next year such luck might come happy merry Christmas in advance.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by mmadu5(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
A notorious internet fraudster you seem luck this year next year such luck might come happy merry Christmas in advance.

You are the type I pray that ogun and sango will kill for me

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by Fiscus105(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Anyway, still channel it well. From yahoo boy to Cubana and Cubana channels to less privileges

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by fergie001: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Dailymice:
Ndi nku ndi nku. Ndi Ike ndi Ike. Ndi OMA Ndi oma
Na we dey, na we dey, na we dey here....

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video by GRACEGLORY: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son.

Giving is the spirit of Christmas.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL / What You Need To Know About The Currency Swap Agreement Between Nigeria/china / When The Naira Was Stronger Than US Dollar (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.