Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager (41465 Views)

Funke Akindele’s Husband, JJC Skillz Buys Toyota Prado After Wife Got Lexus SUV / Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by StagethemTVee: 3:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Wizkid's manager Sunday Are shows off the SUV bought for him by the singer. He expressed his gratitude and was seen speeding off in the ride. In his words.

What a way to start the new week, another surprise from @wizkidayo himself, can't thank you enough.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXuIt93N9i5/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J2rB_acWmw

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:13am On Dec 21, 2021
He's doing marvelously well.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by dahgifted(m): 4:56am On Dec 21, 2021
Well deserved!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by Adeoludt(m): 5:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Congratulations sir grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by tyson98: 6:00am On Dec 21, 2021
He try omo I love Toyota Prado no be small

44 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by Fedrick100: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2021
Congrats to him,what a good way to celebrate his Xmas
Me sef na 30k remain to gift myself 11pro max

59 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by soulfood(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2021
I guess he deserves it. Guys don't get this kinda gifts often in the industry so congrats sir.
StagethemTVee:
Wizkid's manager Sunday Are shows off the SUV bought for him by the singer. He expressed his gratitude and was seen speeding off in the ride. In his words.

Boss Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J2rB_acWmw

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by Antoeni(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2021
Dear Nigerian wives, as you buy Christmas clothes for your children this season, pls buy for ur house help.
God will bless u.

268 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by Ceenachi: 7:55am On Dec 21, 2021
Him own motor no dey coolpass Toyota....

Before it' was Toyota Corolla.....

Oga should buy one lambo na......

Modified :::
All of una wey dey mention are mad
You people are really mad
Can’t someone joke in peace again sad

Abeg mak una free me am just joking cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by Antoeni(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2021
Fans go leave congratulations to the manager and begin compare and argue about Davido and Wizkid who stingy pass .

25 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by UselessBuharist: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Congratulations to Mr. Sunday

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by iamyemiakins(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Omo, Wizkid just dey everywhere in the news these days o.

Penkelemess!!

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by younglleo: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2021
cool
Fedrick100:
Congrats to him,what a good way to celebrate his Xmas
Me sef na 30k remain to gift myself 11pro max
i be sure UK used iphone plug incase ur 30k complete!!

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by Hammer2021: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Ceenachi:
Him own motor no dey pass Toyota....

Before it' was Toyota Corolla.....

Oga should buy one lambo na......
Shatap mugu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by God1000(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Joseph719:
Good one wizkid
Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by Donpuffy(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2021
I knew this wizzy will go very far when he started.

Congratulations to the Manager.

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by paulolee(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2021
big wiz...well done bcoz you av done well..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by Bonaventura(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Wizkid doesn't parade his generosity, I love that about him

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Big wiz cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by Iamdbull: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

Come this time 2022, the news will be Dbull buys a private jet for his team,
Insha allah

If you believe in me say amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by Wazobia2216: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Good to be appreciative! That's good!

What about a standard place of living for your first son Do something about that too!
Modified:
Seun, there are fears that this forum has been hijack by those who intend to silent every voice that doesn't agree with theirs!

Of more concern is a moderator who has taken it upon himself to ban with lies as an excuse!

I got this image from a reliable source! Can you please show us where wiseandtrue derailed a thread To have warranted banning till February 2022 shocked shocked

As a guess, he comment and views are some of the things that kept me coming back cause it's different from many paid comments here!

Where and which thread did she derail please! Just curious!!!

1 Share

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by God1000(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2021
But must we publicize everything
Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by wunmi590(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2021
cool

Early Christmas gift, more grace and success big wiz

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by flexlatifa: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Chaiii Abeg who go buy for me na..??

Na question wey nobody fit answer na e I won dey ask now.

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by DropsMic(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Cool
Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by IMASTEX: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Congratulations! Pay day is always sweet. It's good to work together with your boss to keep been focus and not be distracted by social media clout chasing.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by Olamilekxy(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2021
No noise. One of the reason I like wiz.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager by slimvida(f): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2021
That's very nice of him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido’s Crew Hailing Ifeanyi, His Son (Photos, Video) / Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him / Chika Ike Accepted By Harvard University For Her MSc After Trying For 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.