Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) (36339 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2021
Karlovich:
cry Hmm, Igbos again. They've taken this trade to Malawi

Yoruba skull miner see what ... bitterness has done to u
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by poiZon: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXuCkcotU7K/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Igbere tv wetin consain us with malawi?

Wahala don finish for naija?
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by QueenAgbo(f): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
Only one tribe here in Nigeria has tendency of killing their parents
If you know you know

Afonja mind your words.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by cmecproblem(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2021
One thing we should try to copy from westerners is regular medical checkup. If your child is not behaving normal please do a psychiatric test so the problem is tackled early. Many Nigerians with real mental issues out there. Parents overlooking signs.
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by udeze73(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2021
he has underlying acute mental sickness
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2021
Why accommodate a mental patient
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by pricklewane: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2021
And cannibals like your dead brain father who can't wait to have their flesh in the egusi he will feed your mother before tearing her kpekus to give birth to another lunatics like you from Igboland. Ikpeazu N500 awaits your mother for the bastard she breed next.

Coolsperm:
The should guild their skulls against Yoruba Muslims who are already on their way to harvest it, Rip to them,
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by juman(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2021
Mental illness is taken for granted all over the world.
But the situation is baddest in third world countries.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2021
Coolsperm:
The should guild their skulls against Yoruba Muslims who are already on their way to harvest it, Rip to them,
Haha
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2021
Karlovich:
Say after me, father lord give me sense

Kindly say it 5 times
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by Klass99(f): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by Telekinetic: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2021
Karlovich:
I understand... I’d be delusional too if I slammed my head everyday to the god of hate & terror.
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by Origin(f): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2021
just because he was in the house does not mean he killed his parents.

what other proof do they have.

there are so many scenarios for an external killer to have done this.
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by wonderr(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Say no to ethnocentrism we are all one no discrimination
Coolsperm:
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by wonderr(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Coolsperm:
Say no to ethnocentrism we are all one no discrimination
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by wonderr(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Coolsperm:
Say no to ethnocentrism we are all one, no discrimination
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by Map1(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2021
Whwn ever am jobless nor busy I always comes to Nairaland to enjoying my self and alwaya enjoying every time I spent here .
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by basty: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2021
Nightmareo07:

Yoruba skull miner see what ... bitterness has done to u

I for no talk, this cannibal from AfganEASTERN has touched viper tail and has bitten him.
Thank God Yoruba no dey chop human being like IBO.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by mabea: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2021
Karlovich:
. An adult that still throws up breast milk.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2021
basty:

I for no talk, this cannibal from AfganEASTERN has touched viper tail and has bitten him.
Thank God Yoruba no dey chop human being like IBO.
Hahahahaja but abiola was killed by his own Kingsmen and and his meat was shared grin
U are not not canibal u kill and mine the skull them sell is for 5k grin
Define hunger ? grin
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXuCkcotU7K/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Well one can't meddle into this case...
Mr n Mrs U nd I [you & i].

Na he and them fit settle..
I will pass on this one lipsrsealed

Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by nwosu1982: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Nisiw365:
Mkpuru mmiris from afghaneastern have done it again. Illiterate Cannibals of biafra
Ike nzaaa , dakwa ibi there
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by Legendrysailor(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Karlovich:

Fool !!!!!!
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Just take a look at the house the parents are living, and the still manage to sponsor their only child to the University and look at how the don repay them, for their goodness. What a world.
Mary their soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by LivingTribunal: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Karlovich:
[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]
Stop being stupid!!!
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by Nisiw365: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2021
nwosu1982:
Ike nzaaa , dakwa ibi there
Indigenous cannibal of biafra is in pain
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Afonja peasants really taking the piss
Re: Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) by bigcee(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2021
Karlovich:
You're a f00l grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) / Woman Robbed Of N500k 15 Minutes After Leaving Bank Premises / Robbers Kill Nars Supermarket's Pakistani Staff In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.