Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood (13438 Views)

Bisi Alami: I Only Loved Girl And Considered Pastorhood At A Point In My Life / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by smartasuen(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Being gay is completely UNNATURAL!!!!!
All gay men and women should seek Divine help!
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by grandstar(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
If you loved girls at one time, you should have thanked God and kept to them. Some gays have no feelings for the opposite sex.
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by Osmomoh(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Is there anything your people cannot become just to eat?
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by Frigga13: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Good day nairalanders

I need help. My brother: Etu Paschal has been detained by DSS for the past weeks in Ebonyi state. For this period, he has been thoroughly tortured on the instructions of the governor of Ebonyi state; and ever since then, his phone numbers are off and visits to him denied.

His only crime is not wanting to be a sexual pleasure object by a male member of the Ebonyi state house of Assembly from Ohaukwu local government area.

Anyone that can help should please reach out
Thanks

Start a thread on this .. let’s see how it goes .. tag Nairaland mods .
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by We4all: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nigga is depressed and seeking validation. Las, las, he may end up committing suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by akeeng: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
How guyman go dey wear dress � ?
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by femiasaolu2014: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
This confused nincompoop.

You were born and have always been a practicing Muslim, so how were you into girls and fantasizing about becoming a man of the cloth?

You have been confused right from time.

Wasteman.
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by femiasaolu2014: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Good day nairalanders

I need help. My brother: Etu Paschal has been detained by DSS for the past weeks in Ebonyi state. For this period, he has been thoroughly tortured on the instructions of the governor of Ebonyi state; and ever since then, his phone numbers are off and visits to him denied.

His only crime is not wanting to be a sexual pleasure object by a male member of the Ebonyi state house of Assembly from Ohaukwu local government area.

Thanks

WTF?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by Btruth: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
...... well, never too late to turn around and give your life to Christ. HE will never forsake you. You only need to repent.

smiley
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by BabaCommander: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hardship is Nigeria turned you into this mess. I hope and pray you find your way out on time.
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by MrUchenna1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
CONFUSED SOUL
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by Exceed15: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
God still loves you
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by freshalien: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dailymice:
See ba, one thing I have discovered is that people who do not regard God in their lives always feel this hollow emptiness and void within them, irrespective of the money they've made. They always feel empty.

Fallacy of ‘Hasty Generalization’
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by Henon: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fucking gay!
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by Nyanabo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dirty fellow, only show you even more confused now... cry
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by Hkff: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lost generation
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by KennethEnyi(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Useless fool
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Along came the devil to literally open your yansh
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by RighteousI: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Good day nairalanders

Thanks

You are a liar.
No governor will risk being discovered as gay by going low to date your poor family member. Instead, the gay governor can use his billions to import foreign sodomites that will not reveal his identity to the public.
Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by hopefulLandlord: 6:15am On Dec 22, 2021
Dailymice:
See ba, one thing I have discovered is that people who do not regard God in their lives always feel this hollow emptiness and void within them, irrespective of the money they've made. They always feel empty.

Bisi Alimi is sure at a stage when he has seen it all and knows for sure that he needs God and that's why he is speaking. He may not mention that he needs God outrightly (cause of arrogance), but it's clear he needs something deeper and spiritually fulfilling.

His Gayism is between him and God, I personally don't emphasize on their type much cause the Bible and the Qur'an are clear concerning people like him, just that I point out what the Bible says and treat them as normal human beings, but with a stern warning not to force their sexuality on others.

Top Famous People who felt this hollowness and encountered God include;

C.S Lewis - Former Top Atheist turned world renowned writer. His book is Mere Christianity is said to be the best Christian book ever written where simple logic and brilliance encounter Spirituality. In other words, the book logically explained why God is real with basic logic.

Jordan Peterson - Renowned Canadian professor turned Christian and a believer.

Andrew Klavan – Jewish-American writer who went from atheist to agnostic to Christian.

Allan Sandage – prolific astronomer; converted to Christianity later in his life, stating, "I could not live a life full of cynicism.
He also said, I chose to believe, and a peace of mind came over me."

How about those that left Christianity, became atheists and gave cheesy quotes too? or are you going to ignore such people like they don't exist?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood by tiger28: 7:03am On Dec 23, 2021
calls himself LUCIFER. This lifestyle will take sooo many souls to Hell........... case closed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

9ice Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained / Photos: Bobby Brown Arrives Lagos For Friday Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.