Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Snake Trap For Chicken Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snake Trap For Chicken Farm (466 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snake Trap For Chicken Farm by nagro999(m): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2021
Snake trap for chicken Farm

Well,  we are still going to talk on snake trap for fish farm but today our main focus is on chicken farm.  How do you catch snake or handle snake that threatens the life of your chicken and risk your business. 

It's quiet simple. 

Whether you like it or not chicken smell,  or should I say body odor flom chicken attracts snakes and snake can travel far from a far place to your farm because of the beautiful food aroma ( chicken smell) •

Chicken farms are often located in the bush because of the smell and I can tell you that chicken don't smell much unless you have a bad hygiene on your chicken farm. 

Get the whole update, what to do
Via

https://www.nagro.com.ng/2021/12/snake-trap-for-chicken-farm.html

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Adults For Sale. Sex: 3 Females And 1male @190,000 / Urban Agriculture: How To Rear Snails. . / Coconut Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.