Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

"I Want To Come As A Goat In My Next Life, Don't Use Me For Asun" — Bbnaija JMK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Come As A Goat In My Next Life, Don't Use Me For Asun" — Bbnaija JMK (485 Views)

BBNaija's JMK Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration / Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want To Come As A Goat In My Next Life, Don't Use Me For Asun" — Bbnaija JMK by onyi25(f): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2021
Ex Big Brother Naija shine ya eye star, Jumoke Adedoyin popularly known as JMK has disclosed the form she wishes to take in her next life.

Taking to her Insts story, the reality TV star disclosed that if given a chance to come back to life, she wants to come as a goat instead of a Human.

According to her, being a human is very stressful so she would prefer to be a goat in her next life,

She also added when she comes as a goat, no one is allowed to use her for 'Asun.

Visit web page below for full update;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/12/i-want-to-come-as-goat-in-my-next-life.html

Re: "I Want To Come As A Goat In My Next Life, Don't Use Me For Asun" — Bbnaija JMK by Samxcollections: 7:23am On Dec 21, 2021
Blogger
Re: "I Want To Come As A Goat In My Next Life, Don't Use Me For Asun" — Bbnaija JMK by insidelife22(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2021
you are goat now coz you reason like one.
on a more serious note.
brother @ Seun
Lalasticlala

happy Xmas from here.
Re: "I Want To Come As A Goat In My Next Life, Don't Use Me For Asun" — Bbnaija JMK by fati2001(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2021
WAHALA cheesy
Re: "I Want To Come As A Goat In My Next Life, Don't Use Me For Asun" — Bbnaija JMK by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2021
See this one tongue

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Back Together After Break Up / Zubby Michael Declares Himself The Richest And Most Followed Nollywood Actor / Videos: Two Pastors, Female & Male Pastor Fighting Over Preaching Space In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.