Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Lagos Is Where I Want To Be Come July - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Is Where I Want To Be Come July (788 Views)

Ican May 2015 Result Expected July 10, 2015. / Standing Out From The Crowd To Be Come Excellence / Lagos Is Worst Place To Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is Where I Want To Be Come July by Enigma700: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2011
Hi Guys,
I have taking a lot of years (I mean it) following the trend on Nairaland and no doubt you guys are great, I have read millions of post and comments and sincerely I have enjoyed just reading, becoming a member means posting and reacting to comment which I wasn't interested in doing but until now. Right now am in A BIG MESS. I need help and there are no contacts to ask or friends that could be of help (I have a lot of friend but right now they can't help).

MY request is simply I don't want to serve at side Lagos. NYSC is just few weeks and the posting would be all over, I have got Job offers here but I can only work here if am posted here. Please I want Lagos Can any one on Nairaland help me get posted here.

This is the major reason I have finally signed on to Nairaland.

Seun If this makes the front page I guess its not out of place. My request is but a nobel course I want Lagos.
Re: Lagos Is Where I Want To Be Come July by Odunnu: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2011
Lol.
Re: Lagos Is Where I Want To Be Come July by andypash(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2011
Come wit pepper if u wan enjoy lagos all of us dey wait for u even FASHOLA await u guy
Re: Lagos Is Where I Want To Be Come July by Enigma700: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2011
andypash:

Come wit pepper if u wan enjoy lagos all of us dey wait for u even FASHOLA await u guy

For Now the Koko na to see person way dey work for Abuja whay fit help me get posted to Lagos.
Re: Lagos Is Where I Want To Be Come July by mcnepow(m): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2011
Enigma, in 9ja 'NOTHING is impossible'! Have a friend that got her call up letter changed from Niger state to Lagos state the monday b4 orientation tuesday (jst a day b4 orientation). Bad thing is that her contact in Abuja has left office due to change in government. If i may ask - why u no run the package since
Re: Lagos Is Where I Want To Be Come July by Enigma700: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2011
mcnepow:

Enigma, in 9ja 'NOTHING is impossible'! Have a friend that got her call up letter changed from Niger state to Lagos state the monday b4 orientation tuesday (jst a day b4 orientation). Bad thing is that her contact in Abuja has left office due to change in government. If i may ask - why u no run the package since
I know that in 9ja all things are possible, I know that for sure, beside I have been on this for a long time now, only say I never see sure contact. Some just dey hala money without a bases or any realistic contact.
Bro. What I need is a very sure contact.
Re: Lagos Is Where I Want To Be Come July by mcnepow(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
It got officially late for runz about 4weeks ago except you got someone in headquarters, Abuja. There is no assurance even if u runz it until you receive and open ur callup letter - its a matter of giving it a try, hoping and praying. Its not 100% sure but give your pepper to someone that is likely to make it work AND can refund if it doesnt work.

(1) (Reply)

Business Analysis Certification Training In Lagos / MTN Power Hybrid Installation / Phr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.