Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses (24531 Views)

Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating / Pastor performing miracles with his designer shoes Kicking a lady stomach. VIDEO / D'banj‘s Forgets His Chain On Aero Flight, To Reward Anyone Who Finds It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by abbey621(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Glass wey no reach 4k dollars na him he wan offer 18k dollars to find....LMAO

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by mediainc: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kids and suckers always believe anything they hear.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by EyezofGod120: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
0pinata:
Who is Zlatan?
Never heard of her
bricklayer ni
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by brainhgeek(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
E lost true true abi na keep you keep am?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by Bigcowhorn: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
IjebuWarrior:
This is what happens when money is in the hands of poverty-minded fools. angry

Oga young audio billionaire don't let an igbo man defeat you oooo

The thread pls grin grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by Ajimusty2: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na glass wey nobody fit find grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
I hope say he don chop belle full before this announcement
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Naso undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by Nyanabo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
This one wan just trend, the price of cattier glass doesn't exceed usd 10k so how can you offer 18k reward for a glass that cost about 2-6k usd ?

Goan sidan abeg, say government de use our head you self wan follow Dem ?

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by HonestFriend: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin grin
iamyemiakins:
Anytime Zlatan starts all these stuffs, just know he's about to release another noisy song.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by Goldbw122(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
The glass they see God
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by heysquare(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ummmm! Treasure hunt abi ultimate search
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by penceman(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Noise makers.
please subscribe to my youtube as i release music to save us from these noise makers
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by Yeyal: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
How much is the glasses that u Are giving 7 million to whoever finds your glasses.

Do you need a loan this Festive period for Christmas celebration or for business purpose or for personal need then I'm glad to inform you that you get a loan from Polaris bank even if you don't have an account with the bank. You can get between 50k to 2 million naira without collateral and less paper work with a monthly interest rate of just 2% for a duration of up to 8 months repayment period. This information is completely free and I'm not charging for it or collecting any fee before you can get the loan. If interested, kindly click on my WhatsApp link below to chat me up

http://.us/w/?c=a6e68e
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by tnerro1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wetin him don hide for back of cupboard,
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by IbileIfe: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jidemoo:
Smh....we know as e dey take go...

All for the gram
When poor people have money, they are desperate to compete with the rich for luxuries. But unfortunately for them, money cannot buy class and nobility.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by YourFavorite21(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Imaginary glass cheesy

This one just wants to trend.

how much him get sef?

Noise maker
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by GoldenSpec: 12:34am On Dec 22, 2021
Oya add money to it bfr i release am undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by Holydrone: 1:58am On Dec 22, 2021
I'm fed up of living but I'm scared of dying. I have given up and I can't do nothing to help my life. I have been evicted from my house and I have nowhere to go because I couldn't raise the 48,000 to renew the health.

I'm fed up because I have 2 kids that are finding the new reality unbearable and I decided to take them to my in-laws place pending when I will be able to get myself together and retrieve my luggage from the friends that managed to let me have it with them. I lost my Security Job at a government institution, they downsized and unfortunately I'm one of the victims.

I need help from conscientious parents on this platform to raise whatever little sum so I could be able to rent a room and hopefully work on getting a better job next year. Now I'm at your mercy, please help my condition in anyway you can. I will appreciate your gesture.. 070.683775.41

UbA...
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by jerry2cino(m): 5:48am On Dec 22, 2021
nedekid:

He knows it wount be found by anyone cos it is not missing in the first place. grin
you are on point, that guy no well.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by Bamzyriches451: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses by apatheticme(f): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
nedekid:

He knows it wount be found by anyone cos it is not missing in the first place. grin

Sense wee nor kill you!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Shares Message She Received From Man Who Wants Half-caste Kids / Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) / Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.