Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

4 Things You Need To Make Money Today As A Corp Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 4 Things You Need To Make Money Today As A Corp Member (658 Views)

Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey / 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things You Need To Make Money Today As A Corp Member by scotz101(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2021
As a corp member, 33k isn't enough for you to survive on, also you should be thinking towards the day that source of funds will be stopped.

You must have a plan B just incase you don't have a job waiting for you. You might want to start a business

So here are 4 things you need to make money with your business.

1. People.
_People_ are the ones who buy even in business-to-business you are still selling to people.
And guess what people are everywhere.

Nigeria recently got a 51% internet penetration rate.

This means there are over *100m* Nigerians to sell to

So where can you find _these people_ ?

Facebook, WhatsApp,YouTube, tiktok, Instagram, Nairaland, etc.

Master the art of finding people and _presenting them with value they want._

2. Products.
To make money especially online you need products.

Why?

Because products solves people's problems.

And you don't even need a physical product or have to create your own.

You can simply recommend other people's products like I do and earn a commission on it.
Check it out here - https://www.cognitoforms.com/TheSeanBalogunAcademy/RetireYoungRichWithAffiliateMarketing

3. Process
You need a very simplified process known as your _sales Funnel_ to help you collect details of interested people who want to buy from you.

Your website or your WhatsApp is your office and you can use either one or a combination of both.

Personally I only use WhatsApp that it is the best means of communication today.

4. Promotion
You need to show up consistently and tell people what you offer.

Having amazing products without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark - she can't see it.

You need to show up Bailey and tell people about the amazing things you have for them and bring them through your process to get your products

Learning how to sell online is going to be the most important skill in 2022.

This is because almost every business or person will be using one online means or the other.

WhatsApp is already a sales force and learning how to sell on your WhatsApp will make you more money than you ever thought possible.

But you need to start NOW.

If you will love to learn how you can use other people's products to make money today using your WhatsApp simply click this link

>> https://www.cognitoforms.com/TSBA/RetireRich <<

Or send me a WHATSAPP Message using this number
Re: 4 Things You Need To Make Money Today As A Corp Member by scotz101(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2021
scotz101:

Don't Keep depending on your 33k.

Remember it won't last more than 12 months.

And after nysc, what next?

Do you have anything planned?
Re: 4 Things You Need To Make Money Today As A Corp Member by scotz101(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2021
scotz101:

And after nysc, what next?
Do you have anything planned?

If you haven't started building a source of income that will serve you for generations, today is your time to start.

Learn how to turn use the 4Ps to print your own money using your phone.

You don't need anything else.
Re: 4 Things You Need To Make Money Today As A Corp Member by scotz101(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2021
scotz101:

You don't need anything else.

It's not a get rich scheme, MMM or multilevel marketing. No!

It's a business model that requires you to sell products to people and make hefty commissions for each sale.
Re: 4 Things You Need To Make Money Today As A Corp Member by scotz101(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
scotz101:

It's not a get rich scheme, MMM or multilevel marketing. No!

It's a business model that requires you to sell products to people and make hefty commissions for each sale.

If you wish to get started, send me a DM on WhatsApp

+2348103844012
Re: 4 Things You Need To Make Money Today As A Corp Member by scotz101(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
scotz101:

As a corp member, 33k isn't enough for you to survive on, also you should be thinking towards the day that source of funds will be stopped.

You must have a plan B just incase you don't have a job waiting for you. You might want to start a business

So here are 4 things you need to make money with your business.

1. People.
_People_ are the ones who buy even in business-to-business you are still selling to people.
And guess what people are everywhere.

Nigeria recently got a 51% internet penetration rate.

This means there are over *100m* Nigerians to sell to

So where can you find _these people_ ?

Facebook, WhatsApp,YouTube, tiktok, Instagram, Nairaland, etc.

Master the art of finding people and _presenting them with value they want._

2. Products.
To make money especially online you need products.

Why?

Because products solves people's problems.

And you don't even need a physical product or have to create your own.

You can simply recommend other people's products like I do and earn a commission on it.
Check it out here - https://www.cognitoforms.com/TheSeanBalogunAcademy/RetireYoungRichWithAffiliateMarketing

3. Process
You need a very simplified process known as your _sales Funnel_ to help you collect details of interested people who want to buy from you.

Your website or your WhatsApp is your office and you can use either one or a combination of both.

Personally I only use WhatsApp that it is the best means of communication today.

4. Promotion
You need to show up consistently and tell people what you offer.

Having amazing products without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark - she can't see it.

You need to show up Bailey and tell people about the amazing things you have for them and bring them through your process to get your products

Learning how to sell online is going to be the most important skill in 2022.

This is because almost every business or person will be using one online means or the other.

WhatsApp is already a sales force and learning how to sell on your WhatsApp will make you more money than you ever thought possible.

But you need to start NOW.

If you will love to learn how you can use other people's products to make money today using your WhatsApp simply click this link

>> https://www.cognitoforms.com/TheSeanBalogunAcademy/RetireYoungRichWithAffiliateMarketing <<

Which of the 4 do you already have?
Re: 4 Things You Need To Make Money Today As A Corp Member by scotz101(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
scotz101:

(1) (Reply)

I Earn 500$ Per Month As A Virtual Assistant Part Time / Bon Voyage To All Copers Travellin Today To Their Various Destination. / Plz Anybody Serving In Adamawa, Yola Precisely. I Need Your Help ASAP Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.