Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

imo Civil Servants owe 13 months salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / imo Civil Servants owe 13 months salary (525 Views)

Covid-19:hope Uzodinma Pays Salaries Of All Imo Civil & Public Servants Today / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) / Governor Ihedioha Approves Full Salaries For Imo Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

imo Civil Servants owe 13 months salary by Investigative: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma
Governor Hope Uzodimma has called on Imo civil servants to stop blackmailing his government.

This is contained in a statement signed by the governor’s chief press secretary, Oguwike Nwachuku, on Monday in Owerri.

Mr Uzodimma stated that efforts were ongoing to promote “deserving” civil servants, adding that all outstanding payments of salaries and pensions would be cleared soon.

He urged civil servants to remain committed to government service and try not to be partisan.

“All verified 43,000 workers without issues will never be owed salaries by this government because we do not regard payment of salary as achievement by any governor. The worker deserves his wage,” the governor was quoted to have said.

Speaking further, Mr Uzodimma said, “Promotion issues will be looked into as long as the workers remain committed, and we want you to desist from blackmailing government. Your happiness is my happiness. Your sadness is my sadness. Your hunger is my hunger.”

The Head of Service, Camilus Iwuagwu, thanked the governor for introducing the automated payroll system, prompt payment of salaries and pensions, free mass transit, civil servants clinic and training of workers.

Mr Iwuagwu also lauded the governor for granting the request to revisit the genuine cases of workers and pensioners whose names were omitted from the list of those to be paid salaries and pensions.

https://gazettengr.com/imo-civil-servants-should-stop-blackmailing-my-govt-uzodimma/
Re: imo Civil Servants owe 13 months salary by Investigative: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Uzodinma will soon send ungun known men after our civil servant the traditional leaders are not enough
Re: imo Civil Servants owe 13 months salary by Moferere: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Only God knows where Imo & Abia states used to get their own governors from

3 Likes

Re: imo Civil Servants owe 13 months salary by Wazobia2216: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
I no like this guy (supreme court governor) but where's the blackmail

He should just hurry and pay up! If we are to be honest with ourselves in this country, no state is supposed to be owing workers except the person just won dey wicked!

1 Like

Re: imo Civil Servants owe 13 months salary by helinues: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
No Hope for Imo civil servants

2 Likes

Re: imo Civil Servants owe 13 months salary by FirstCounsel(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin
Moferere:
Only God knows where Imo & Abia states used to get their own governors from
Re: imo Civil Servants owe 13 months salary by studentwriter(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2021
[s]
Investigative:
Governor Hope Uzodimma has called on Imo civil servants to stop blackmailing his government.

This is contained in a statement signed by the governor’s chief press secretary, Oguwike Nwachuku, on Monday in Owerri.

Mr Uzodimma stated that efforts were ongoing to promote “deserving” civil servants, adding that all outstanding payments of salaries and pensions would be cleared soon.

He urged civil servants to remain committed to government service and try not to be partisan.

“All verified 43,000 workers without issues will never be owed salaries by this government because we do not regard payment of salary as achievement by any governor. The worker deserves his wage,” the governor was quoted to have said.

Speaking further, Mr Uzodimma said, “Promotion issues will be looked into as long as the workers remain committed, and we want you to desist from blackmailing government. Your happiness is my happiness. Your sadness is my sadness. Your hunger is my hunger.”

The Head of Service, Camilus Iwuagwu, thanked the governor for introducing the automated payroll system, prompt payment of salaries and pensions, free mass transit, civil servants clinic and training of workers.

Mr Iwuagwu also lauded the governor for granting the request to revisit the genuine cases of workers and pensioners whose names were omitted from the list of those to be paid salaries and pensions.

https://gazettengr.com/imo-civil-servants-should-stop-blackmailing-my-govt-uzodimma/
[/s]
This your propaganda will not work.
PDP has been so frustrated ever since they lost out in Imo state to be extent they're now paying hooligans like the op to post blackmailing and defamatory statements against the government of Uzodinmma.
I pity whoever believes comment from this so called investigative guy
Re: imo Civil Servants owe 13 months salary by studentwriter(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:
No Hope for Imo civil servants
PDP propaganda bro.
The op isn't even from imo nor based in imo state.
He's a frustrated IPOB rat.
Emeka his uncle was ousted out from office and the thing still dey pain am
Re: imo Civil Servants owe 13 months salary by ogododo: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Investigative:

4th Supreme Court gomina angry angry
Re: imo Civil Servants owe 13 months salary by googlepikins: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Supreme court governor thinks paying those hell fire candidate supreme court judges that makes a 4th position thief 1st. Will make him loot imo State dry. We will meet him in 2023 again

(1) (Reply)

Presidency: Tinubu Group Boasts Of National Spread, Says Ex-gov Ahead Others / Emeka Ihedioha, A Political Lost Son Of The Igbo Tribe - By Elochukwu Ohaji / Evicted Igangan Herdsmen Should Be Compensated & Allowed To Resettle -M' Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.