Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

10 Insanely Cheap Countries To Live In Europe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Insanely Cheap Countries To Live In Europe (1270 Views)

5 Cheap Countries In Europe To Visit & Study / 10 Insanely Cheap Countries To Live In Europe / 15 Insanely Unique Buildings That Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Insanely Cheap Countries To Live In Europe by Akmoney1234: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Whether you want to escape the routine of 9-5 or looking to live abroad with beautiful beaches, scenic trails, or a busy, metropolitan city; I have gathered the cheapest countries to live in Europe.

Some countries in Europe have a reputation for being expensive but that’s not the picture of the entire Europe. In fact, some East European countries are surprisingly affordable and are perfect to retire abroad.

Cheapest Countries to Live in Europe
Affordability, health care, safety, and entertainment are some of the most important segments of a digital nomad destination, especially if you are trying to stretch savings.

In this post, I am going to tell you about the top 10 cheap countries in Europe to live in. In addition, I have also gathered a brief detail on the cost of living in Europe that can help you to lead a balanced life.

PIN IT FOR LATER…

Cheapest Countries to Live in Europe
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you won’t pay any extra penny, but I’ll get a small commission that encourages me to deliver more helpful content for you.

1. BULGARIA: Cheapest Countries to Live in Europe
With such a low cost of living, a growing economy, and an emerging tech industry, Bulgaria is not only a cheap European country to live in but also enriched with incredible natural sceneries.

Surprisingly, this Balkan country is one of the most underrated countries in Europe, whether for living or tourism.

Room rent in Bulgaria is very cheap. You can easily find a one-bedroom studio at $250-300. Like rents, food prices and utility bills in Bulgaria are the lowest in the entire European Union. Transport in most Bulgarian cities is very easy and cheap to get from one place to another.

Things to do in Bulgaria

Bulgaria is blessed with beautiful beaches and incredible mountains. It has approximately 200 km of golden sandy beaches that include Varna, Albena, Golden Sands, St. Constantine and Elena, Sunny Day, and many others.

The capital city Sofia is full of history, rich culture, and beautiful architecture. Some of the most magnificent and breathtaking sceneries in Europe can be seen in Bulgaria.

Read for full list....

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2021/12/19/best-country-in-europe-for-americans-to-live-work-and-retire/

Read also

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2021/07/10/20-free-honorary-doctorate-degrees-online/

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Obsess Over The Use Of Hijab/niqab By Female Students? / Worst Fruits Globally For The Diabetics And Obese With Pictures And Details / [b]can Any One Tell Me When Osu Post Jamb Exams Will Take Hold[/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.