Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights (7743 Views)

JUST IN: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights / Governor Abdulrazaq Reinstates Salary Of Kwara 'Sunset Workers' / President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by iwaeda: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
The Federal Government has finally reinstated Emirates Airline’s 21 frequencies to Nigeria.

This was contained in a letter signed by the Director-General of the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority, (NCAA), Musa Nuhu, addressed to the country manager, Emirates Airlines.

The letter read: “Following the further consultations with various stakeholders and the letter from Dubai CAA with reference number DCAA/ASA/N-3/016 dated 17th December 2021 offering Air Peace Airlines daily slots to Dubai airports, I wish to inform you the reinstatement of the ministerial approval of Emirates Airlines Winter Schedule.”

“The approval is predicated on compliance with the Dubai Travel Protocol as released by Dubai airports on Friday 26th November 2021 as it affects travellers travelling from Nigeria to UAE.”

It would be recalled that the Federal Government through the NCAA withdrew the 21 weekly flights approved for Emirates and restricted the airline’s flight to one.

The NCAA Director-General said the decision followed the refusal of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) to grant the three frequencies requested by Air Peace, the only Nigerian carrier operating to Dubai via Sharjah.

Following the development, Emirates in an update on its website said all its flights to Nigeria would be suspended until the issues between UAE and Nigeria are resolved.

The Middle East country had also bowed to pressure, granting six slots to Nigeria’s flag carrier, Air Peace, to operate at Dubai International Airports.
https://dailytrust.com/just-in-fg-reinstates-emirates-21-weekly-flights

7 Likes

Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by iwaeda: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by slawormiir: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Isoright...

Uae for nor bow

No one fuckkks with us and go Scot free

extol1:

Which mind, they should try it with America and Europe. The Emirates are relaxing their restrictions because it is Nigerians that patronize them
You are not a real niggar

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by SouthWestBlood(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dubai, here I come. I hate flying, but I trust Emirates Airlines because of their standard. I can never fly Airpeace to Dubai.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by Aboguede(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
9ja don dey get mind oh grin

Imagine a whole UAE bowing to 9ja shocked

E b things

If don gerrit

Forget abourrit

4 Likes

Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by ogododo: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Make we put Abba for plane now grin angry

1 Like

Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by Iamdbull: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dbull on this one!!

Praiiiiiisssee the living Jesus, finally I can travel around for my shows conveniently, me I no fit refund money oo

1 Like

Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by Mko123(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
This is what we should expect as Xmas package from our FG.
Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by OutisComputer72: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wow that's perfect

Let's install
Fifa22
SIMP
UBISOFT GAMES
for Xbox on your PC without Game pass

I HAVE ALL UDEMY course for sale Cheap
0 Learn,
7 Photoshop
0 Web development
3 Crypto currency
7 How to access dark web
5 Microsoft office words, Excel etc
2 6 -Affiliate marketing
5 Digital Marketing
3 Cyber security
3 Hacking
All IT courses at low cost and comes with Software in zip folder.

Find my WhatsApp number in the post wink

1 Like

Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by IKBARUTEN11(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Good day nairalanders

I need help. My brother: Etu Paschal has been detained by DSS for the past weeks in Ebonyi state. For this period, he has been thoroughly tortured on the instructions of the governor of Ebonyi state; and ever since then, his phone numbers are off and visits to him denied.

His only crime is not wanting to be a sexual pleasure object by a male member of the Ebonyi state house of Assembly from Ohaukwu local government area.

Anyone that can help should please reach out
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by Btruth: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Good news
Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by dosav43465: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Don't even know what's going on
Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by contigiency(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
I can see everything turning around, everything turning around for our good.
Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by specialmati(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by PHIPEX(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
FG deserves full commendation here

10 Likes

Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by yinkus6750(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hope UAE also reviewed Peace Airs own in Dubai?
Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by gnhpowerhouse: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hmmmm ! and Hmmmm !
Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by foreshore(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by lookingfly: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
ogododo:
Make we put Abba for plane now grin angry
kyari you mean
Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by Handsum64: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
That is a sovereign state for you
Do me I do you

2 Likes

Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by gnhpowerhouse: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
dosav43465:
Don't even know what's going on
. Really !
Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by extol1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Aboguede:
9ja don dey get mind oh grin
Which mind, they should try it with America and Europe. The Emirates are relaxing their restrictions because it is Nigerians that patronize them
Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by TimeTraveller: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
ok
Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by TimeTraveller: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
extol1:

You have low self-esteem sha o!
Didn't the government openly threaten to ban flights from Canada, UK and Saudi?

Which one be say they should try it with America? Some of una need grow up. Disgusting!

21 Likes

Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by Dreal1247: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Little do we understand that the population of this country is advantageous to us. When a King fails to exercise his authority, the stool becomes a comic tool. Ride on Nigeria to power.

9 Likes

Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by tunashg: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
yinkus6750:
Hope UAE also reviewed Peace Airs own in Dubai?

Yes ,UAE gave airpeace 7slot per week.
It's a win win situation for Nigeria and Dubai

8 Likes

Re: FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights by ogododo: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
lookingfly:
kyari you mean
Na so bru grin angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

45,000 Ghost-Workers Uncovered & N100bn Saved / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods / Breaking!! Economic Shutdown As Crude Drops To 800,000 Barrels/Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.