Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Buhari Receives Booster Dose Of COVID Vaccine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Booster Dose Of COVID Vaccine (10288 Views)

Buhari Receives His Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu In Daura (photos) / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Booster Dose Of COVID Vaccine by chaloskyx: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Naa sorry to say but this is definitely not buhari did you guys see his hand for a 79years old? there is nothing you would tell me this guy is an impersonator. I know i sound like Kanu right now but we Nigerians have ben played by the political class
Re: Buhari Receives Booster Dose Of COVID Vaccine by chaloskyx: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
You damn know what it means you are being ruled by an impostor
gnhpowerhouse:
. Meaning
Re: Buhari Receives Booster Dose Of COVID Vaccine by jrusky(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
79years old hand

So you noticed what I'm.just talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Booster Dose Of COVID Vaccine by bigstan11787(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
Una go kill this man with vaccine ooo
Re: Buhari Receives Booster Dose Of COVID Vaccine by omojeesu(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hmmm!

Caveat emptor!
Re: Buhari Receives Booster Dose Of COVID Vaccine by zoedew: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Who likes can receive “bolster” dose. Fresh air will blow notwithstanding.
Re: Buhari Receives Booster Dose Of COVID Vaccine by ezewealth(m): 2:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Nonsense, he will still take rebooster take
Re: Buhari Receives Booster Dose Of COVID Vaccine by franxalive(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
pquaver:

Stop deceiving people Buhari was 25yrs at the start of the civil war it ended in 1970 he was 28 yrs then wew u get 33 from? Are u his mother?

WHERE IS YOU SUPPOSED SENSE... cry undecided

NOW, ADD YOUR 28 + 54 = IS IT 79 Oga??

YOU THAT CLAIMS TO KNOW BETTER... REINFORCING AND SUPPORTING GROSS FAILURE.
WELL... PEOPLE LIKE YOU, SEES THE TRUTH AND TURN BLACK EYES AT IT... NO LET THIS BUHARI FAILED NIGERIA TO HAPPEN TO YOU...BY THEN YOUR BRAIN WILL GET SENSE.

Re: Buhari Receives Booster Dose Of COVID Vaccine by franxalive(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
DeadCountry:

If you see a nigerian, just know that you have seen a mugu. They are the most daftest and dumbest people on this earth.

Re: Buhari Receives Booster Dose Of COVID Vaccine by pquaver(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
franxalive:

WHERE IS YOU SUPPOSED SENSE... cry undecided

NOW, ADD YOUR 28 + 54 = IS IT 79 Oga??

YOU THAT CLAIMS TO KNOW BETTER... REINFORCING AND SUPPORTING GROSS FAILURE.
WELL... PEOPLE LIKE YOU, SEES THE TRUTH AND TURN BLACK EYES AT IT... NO LET THIS BUHARI FAILED NIGERIA TO HAPPEN TO YOU...BY THEN YOUR BRAIN WILL GET SENSE.

All this u wrote here is yourself.. Be like u be illiterate... Where did you get 54 from? From 1970 to 2021 is it not 51 years. 28 + 51 =79years. Is it not 79years. A grand illiterate coming on line to argue with people intellectual s smarter than him. I no blame you na China I blame to dey release chinko fone everywhere and free glo data. Mtschew
Re: Buhari Receives Booster Dose Of COVID Vaccine by franxalive(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
pquaver:

All this u wrote here is yourself.. Be like u be illiterate... Where did you get 54 from? From 1970 to 2021 is it not 51 years. 28 + 51 =79years. Is it not 79years. A grand illiterate coming on line to argue with people intellectual s smarter than him. I no blame you na China I blame to dey release chinko fone everywhere and free glo data. Mtschew

Mr chinko china iteletual... we're not talking about when the war ended, but how old he supposed was when the war began ie, at what age was he when he was recruited for the war... That was 1967 till date, it will give you 54yrs Mr Sabinus ...then add it to the said 33yrs you get 87yrs sir.
Nex time seek more WISDOM and always read in between the lines b4 you argue.

Kind regards sir.
Re: Buhari Receives Booster Dose Of COVID Vaccine by pquaver(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
franxalive:

Mr chinko china iteletual... we're not talking about when the war ended, but how old he supposed was when the war began ie, at what age was he when he was recruited for the war... That was 1967 till date, it will give you 54yrs Mr Sabinus ...then add it to the said 33yrs you get 87yrs sir.
Nex time seek more WISDOM and always read in between the lines b4 you argue.

Kind regards sir.

Where did u get the 33 years is my question.. I want you to clear me..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HURIWA Condemns Buhari’s Silence On Kaduna Airport, Rail Attacks / 2023: FCT Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of PDP Presidential Primary / Tinubu Appeals To States To Implement Wage Award For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.