Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

For Only Working Boys Pls. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Only Working Boys Pls. (286 Views)

Working Boys / Get This Update , Working Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Only Working Boys Pls. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
I'm tired of newbies trying to purchase login of ACCTS from me...

I want to put it out there na only serious buyers that understand how trade goes buzz me

071 cashapp available
073 cashapp available

All details..fully verified and even the Client is still active for any more details needed after purchase.

Quote.

1 Like

Re: For Only Working Boys Pls. by planetx13: 7:04am On Aug 18, 2022
Flexxyfundlogs:
I'm tired of newbies trying to purchase login of ACCTS from me...

I want to put it out there na only serious buyers that understand how trade goes buzz me

071 cashapp available
073 cashapp available

All details..fully verified and even the Client is still active for any more details needed after purchase.

Quote.

This is to edit my previous post where i called the op a scammer... We have reached a gentleman's agreement to sort things out ( everything is still pending though). He explained the reason for the delay and i had to understand with him. I will update the outcome of our deal here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 20000 In A Day / CCTV Bulb Camera For Sale - Pay On Delivery / How To Manifest Your Dream Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.