Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Cryptocurrency Investments Opportunity Review - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency Investments Opportunity Review (170 Views)

What Do You Feel Is A Safe Choice For Cryptocurrency Investments? / Awesome Investments Opportunity / Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Investments Opportunity Review by webtizers: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
I am creating this thread to create information for people who are interested in investing in cryptocurrency.

This is not investment advice but my opinion therefore, you are required to ensure you do your own due diligence.

That said, I will be providing guidance on what to look out for when investing and what pitfalls to avoid.

As an introduction, cryptocurrency is a digital currency used by individuals on the blockchain to conduct all kinds of transactions. In the last few years, the popularity has grown and all people see is the opportunity to make money. However, because of the nature of these investments, there are several risks also involved.

There are hardly everyday transactions that cannot be carried out on the blockchain. In fact, the uses cases for blockchain have evolved so much that you'll see opportunities for investments in several industries like Finance (Decentralised finance), Security, Networking, Games development, Sports, Car utilities to mention a few.

Regardless of the laudable progress, you see in the crypto investment space today, there are also a lot of garbages that have become scam points for fraudsters to defraud individuals. These projects are what we call the pump and dump projects. I hope I can provide some meaningful contributions on projects with potentials which I will be reviewing going forward on this thread.

Please be on the lookout for my other posts. I will also be sharing potential opportunities and my thoughts on the projects.

(1) (Reply)

Over 3 Million Nigerians Identity Informations Stolen. / The “�� �� ������, ��� ���� ������ ��� ��� � �� / The “�� �� ������, ��� ���� ������ ��� ��� � ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.