Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) (29045 Views)

96-Year-Old Father Welcomes His 72-Year-Old Son Home For Christmas (Video) / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
A young lady has been ‘the talk of the town’ on social media after she claimed her father mistakenly gave her N10 million for the Christmas celebration.

In a video gone viral, a lady could be seen narrating how her father credited her account with a sum of N10 million instead of the promised N1 million.

In her narration, she met with her father, who recently got back from the Bahamas and told him she has lists of everything she wants this Christmas season.
Her father then gave her an offer of N1million, but she complained as it wasn’t enough for the list.

According to her, her father described her as ungrateful, but she insisted on an increment and stormed to her room after a series of denials.

After some time, she received a credit alert of N10M, which she then used to order everything on her list within hours.

Upon her arrival at home, her dad then told her that he made a mistake and would want a refund, but she then revealed that all the money is gone.

He berated her for being extravagant and irresponsible and said that he would no longer give her any more money for the rest of the year.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsKifLFyRoE

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXvQvP9gEPB/?utm_medium=copy_link

Many took to the comment to claim the young lady was lying, most asking for the credit alert proof.

Take a look at some Nigerians’ reactions below;

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Baawaa(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
One useless girl will not let his father to rest because of this liar

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Dorcmass(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
wahala if na me my dad mistakenly send 10m into my account to god for made me i no go say pim and i will not let him know aything at all, he don do christmass for me niyen oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Real alert or fake alert, real dad or fake dad ?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Me that my dad inadvertently sent me 6 trillion naira, am I posting it everywhere on social media? undecided

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Me that my dad inadvertently sent me 6 trillion naira, am I posting it everywhere on social media? undecided
this your lie no get part 2

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Baawaa:
One useless girl will not let his father to rest because of this liar
it's another new trend cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Real dad do real thing cool
Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by KingDash: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2021
see as she be.. women can lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Kinisoo(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2021
*Believe everything you see on Social Media at your own peril.
*Concentrate on your own blessings.
*Never compare nor compete.
*You've then positioned yourself to be definitely happy at the end, till the end. Ire o wink

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by PennywysCares(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2021
grin
Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Her dad wey she dey him prick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by SecretReporter(f): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2021
H
Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by mryes11: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Wow. Could this real happen?
Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by haconjy(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2021
How can someone mistakenly has someone like this as a daughter?

She needs ought to have been mistakenly silenced.

I guess I mistakenly said that.

That was how my girlfriend mistakenly sent me 3 octazillion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by loadedvibes: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2021
If my dad mistakenly sends me 10M the transaction won't be complete before I recieve call..

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Wang1tang: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2021
Lies
Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2021
OK, next
Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Dialpad: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2021
Even business accounts cannot transfer 10 million at 1time .

Tell another lie

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Hienna1: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2021
grin
The transaction fee will protect your father from doing that mistake of 1m to 10m...
Within hours you said you've spent it finish that shows how immature and untrained you are..
Fucking liar what should we now do?
Rubbish

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by ipobarethieves: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2021
sad Dey post useless tin on internet dis days sad.Hope EFCC /dem boys nor go visit ur father soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by emsco(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2021
Anything to trend.
Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Macgyver1: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2021
See her Yoruba accent, Anu ofia.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2021
I know one girl who is the daughter of a prominent politician, APC leader in the west
She was at my place for 5days
She is in medical school in one of this private university
On this day, she called her dad and ask for her bday present
No capping
No be say Dem say
I was there Live
The father sent her 3million naira
I was with her phone when the alert came
The phone was on speaker when she called her dad
Anything can happen
It is very possible

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Kharol1234: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2021
I just received the electric of my life now, my dad just sent me 20,000,000 grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2021
LIENUS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Nairalandite: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2021
I have the way I grade liars.
1. I have plier
2. Lion
3. Plion from Plier and Lion

This girl is a plion. You can lie ehn. You no get sense self, 10 million in few hours. Lie kill you there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Kiliwuwu: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2021
Dialpad:
Even business accounts cannot transfer 10 million at 1time .

Tell another lie

Na people like u still dey use student account...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by Afokesco(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2021
yo yo yo

just tell us that your ancestor just send you 10m

because of the steady kpanshing..he has been kpanshing you.. grin that's your reward and it's not a mistake grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2021
cheesy
Magnoliaa:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / Personality: Meet Dele Giwa's First Daughter, Funmilayo [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.