Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category (11557 Views)

IPOB, Bandits Funding Terrorism Through Crowdfunding, Betting Platforms – NFIU / Lai Mohammed: Bandits Are Simple Criminals; Have No Flags Like Boko Haram, IPOB / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category by thinkmoney(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2021
egoldman:
If the video you saw proves they are ipob members, then the videos of Nigerian soldiers shooting randomly in southeastern villages must be genuine too, though it was denied by the army.

you smartly avoided the question, what was the modus operandi of ipob before the army launched the operation python dance on them? An honest and truthful answer to that question will tell how and when ipob became militarized.

Nigeria soldier commit atrocities. I am not in anyway biased I have told you to consider the instructions Kanu gave during #Endsars to know the operation of IPOB even before military came into the east. Kanu is IPOB personified, ain't it?
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category by gidgiddy: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2021
The word "terrorists" is no longer heavy to the average Nigerian. Rather than the government to tackle the root cause of the violence plaguing Nigeria, they busy branding people different names as if that will make any difference
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category by gaspology(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category by egoldman(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2021
thinkmoney:

Nigeria soldier commit atrocities. I am not in anyway biased I have told you to consider the instructions Kanu gave during #Endsars to know the operation of IPOB even before military came into the east. Kanu is IPOB personified, ain't it?

Lets say you base your argument to demonize Ipob on what kanu said during endsars protest, still it has not answered my question because operation python dance happened years before endsars.

So I asked you again what was ipob modus operandi before the army was unleashed on them?
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category by showafrica(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2021
Flets:
The terrorist Buhari and Elrufai government have achieved their aim in full. Full blown internationally recognized terrorist groups have settled comfortably into NW, NE, NC and SW. They terrorists hold sway in all military and paramilitary institutions. These same terrorist groups have bought up oil fields under the supervision of the current Petroleum minister (Buhari). Point is that Buhari has achieved his aim for the terrorist organizations.

The current terrorist attacks is still minimal compared to what is to come. Buhari is the only they have not fully unleashed but they have tried and tested to ensure their plans can be implemented once the go ahead is given

Once Buhari leaves office, Abuja will be attacked and there is nothing the new president after Buhari can do about it. They will make live miserable for Nigeria and the next government after Buhari

Nigerians will understand the immense damage terrorists like elrufai and Buhari has done after they leave office

Nigeria will be gone by 2023..or there will parallel government. These bandits are illegal soldiers of the Northern elites. They are like back up soldiers for the North. MNK saw it coming, seperation is the only solution because, North is infiltrated by terrorism and they want it to look like its same everywhere. E go do them like film. They have put all there hope on AK47, e go disappoint them finally.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category by BAVOSKI(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Am a Yoruba Man but only a fool like El Rufai will declare ipob as Terrorist
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category by Endlesspeace(f): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
egoldman:

Lets say you base your argument to demonize Ipob on what kanu said during endsars protest, still it has not answered my question because operation python dance happened years before endsars.

So I asked you again what was ipob modus operandi before the army was unleashed on them?

Merry Christmas to you Sir.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category by egoldman(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Endlesspeace:

Merry Christmas to you Sir.

Same to you, may I know you plz
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category by Endlesspeace(f): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
egoldman:

Same to you, may I know you plz

May be you cannot remember again. You helped me with some money last year during the lockdown. I'm the widow woman. You may have forgotten me, but I have not forgotten you.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category by egoldman(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Endlesspeace:

May be you cannot remember again. You helped me with some money last year during the lockdown. I'm the widow woman. You may have forgotten me, but I have not forgotten you.

Ohh now I think I rem, if you still have email id, then delete this post and email me, hope u are doing well.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category by Endlesspeace(f): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2021
egoldman:

Hope u are doing well.

I'm fine by God's grace. Please check your mail.
Re: El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category by Endlesspeace(f): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
egoldman:

Hope u are doing well.

Please check your mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Abroad Who Disgraced Compatriots (1): The Story Of Olu As A Case Study / Explosion Rocks EFAB Estate, Abuja / Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.