Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ocda Embarks On Operation Zero Shanties In Owerri. Imo State Government Through - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ocda Embarks On Operation Zero Shanties In Owerri. Imo State Government Through (243 Views)

Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo / Ikpeazu Declares ‘Operation Zero Potholes’ In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ocda Embarks On Operation Zero Shanties In Owerri. Imo State Government Through by Comroguji(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
OCDA EMBARKS ON OPERATION ZERO SHANTIES IN OWERRI.

Imo State government through one of her agencies Owerri Capital Development Authority, OCDA, launched "Operation reclaim the streets of Owerri Capital Territory from shanties", on Tuesday.

Leading his team on a long campaign road walk, the Special Adviser and General Manager of the agency, Engr Francis Chukwu, visited major streets of the city, they include; Hospital junction Ph road, World bank roundabout,Dream land junction,Control Post junction,Douglas, Wetheral road, Emmanuel College junction,Naze number one bus stop,Imsu junction and Akwakuma junction.

He appealed to occupants of Shanties and street traders to relocate to designated approved markets by the State government on or before 10th January, 2022, while opining that failure to do this will result to the agency taking drastic measures in restoring sanity on the streets.

Engr. Chukwu noted that his OCDA led Administration is one that operates with a human face, adding that the awareness campaign has become necessary in order to sensitize people on the inherent dangers of Street Trading and other related hazards such as accidents, loss of lives and Properties as well as road congestion resulting to traffic gridlock among others.

While describing Gov. Hope Uzodimma as a due process and compassionate leader, he implored them to cooperate with the Shared Prosperity Government saying that the Governor is passionate about the safety, welfare and wellbeing of Imolites hence the need for all to join hands to safeguard lives and Properties.

#OCDAMEDIAUNIT

Re: Ocda Embarks On Operation Zero Shanties In Owerri. Imo State Government Through by fnep2smooth(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Imo my state... I went there 2 months ago, so I decided to stroll around. Surprised that no single web developer company in the state, hotel , fastfood, clubs and school full everywhere but to single tech company. I just tire

And to the topic... The government should clear those dump site just as Ohakim did with his clean and green. Dirty don de come back small small. But our women na them de burst my head. Fine girls everywhere. Umuada dimna di sharp

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: Former Senate President Ebute Berates Northern Governors Allegedly Fu / Can We All Pick One Country In Africa? / Uche Nwosu Reveals Imo Gov’t Allegation Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.