Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Get FREE Airtime And Cash On SABI App - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get FREE Airtime And Cash On SABI App (891 Views)

Great Offer For Bulk Airtime Supplier @discount Rate. Convert Ur Airtime To Cash / [Wanted] Sell Your Airtime For Cash. [Bulk Airtime Sellers Needed] / Cheapest Airtime And Data Bundle In Nigeria 1G=N600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get FREE Airtime And Cash On SABI App by Maxyking(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wow‼️‼️

Another Legit paying app is here o�

It is called SABI

You earn in points which you can convert into CASH or AIRTIME and withdraw to your BANK ACCOUNT✅

HOW TO EARN�

1. Download the SABI APP from Google Play Store

(It is just 7 MB)

2. Install the app on your android phone

3. Open and register using my referral code so you can earn your first points

My Code Is

���

12MAHO400

Don't Forget The Code

���

12MAHO400

4. Fill in your personal information after registration. DON'T FORGET TO PUT YOUR BANK DETAILS

NO BVN

5. Go to HOME. Click on NEW SALE. Click on FULL PAYMENT and put 1000 in the box you will see. Then finally, click on ADD

You will get your first 10 points after this

10 points = NGN150 CASH

10 points = NGN200 AIRTIME

Depending on the one you want

Minimum withdrawal is 100 points (NGN1,500 CASH or NGN200 AIRTIME)

REFER TO EARN MORE. Thanks for reading and HAPPY EARNINGS.

Re: Get FREE Airtime And Cash On SABI App by Maxyking(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
HOW TO EARN�

1. Download the SABI APP from Google Play Store

(It is just 7 MB)

2. Install the app on your android phone

3. Open and register using my referral code so you can earn your first points

My Code Is

���

12MAHO400

Don't Forget The Code

���

12MAHO400

4. Fill in your personal information after registration. DON'T FORGET TO PUT YOUR BANK DETAILS

NO BVN

5. Go to HOME. Click on NEW SALE. Click on FULL PAYMENT and put 1000 in the box you will see. Then finally, click on ADD

You will get your first 10 points after this

10 points = NGN150 CASH

10 points = NGN200 AIRTIME

Depending on the one you want

Minimum withdrawal is 100 points (NGN1,500 CASH or NGN200 AIRTIME)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With A Car For Sale? / Cheap Linux Web Hosting Available / Oil Vessel (10,000 Mt) For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.